There are only two countries that have landed men on the moon, USA And India

>there are only two countries that have landed men on the moon, USA And India.
So, How much longer before India overtakes America as the world's sole superpower?

The Moon: Now a designated shitting satellite.

Literally shit bait

Fuck off
????

Don't you mean "shit off"?

When they discover sewage and the existence of clean, cholera free water

When will we get a lunar rover on there like the mars rovers?

Astronauts have to wear diapers. Do Indian astronauts even bother?

As long as there are Democrats, we will continue to deteriorate into a nation of whining pussies, and have no men at all.

When hell freezes over.

Why do you feel the need to use that foul language my friend

There was a rover on the moon before there were people there. There are videos of the astronauts riding it.

Why are you trying to get people to bash India?

1 plate of tikki masala at a time

tech support ahmad here

Our command software for the lunar module has crashed, and we have a 20 minute launch window. What does Fatal Error: 103 mean?

Just the thought of that vile excuse for a country makes my skin crawl. Just imagining the smell that comes out of that cesspool is enough to make me fucking gag. I hope you all get sick from walking over your own shit in the streets everyday, and eventually die. I say if your going to the moon, bring the rest of your putrid species with you.

My name is hajeet and i just came back from my USA tour. I felt so good to be back in india. America was for me personally a shock. I always looked up to the USA but no more. It still disgust me and will never visit again for pleasure. Errday day n night in the US i saw fat disgusting cattle like humans talking absolut senseless bullshit - no intellect at all. Suddenly they began to brag about politics while feasting on their fastfood meals. Ofcourse they had to chant USA USA USA even only to celebrate the arrival of their extra big and fat burgermeals. After that feast they had massive problems hauling their ass into their american pickups. They even outfat these extra large cars. It was a nightmare. Fucking americans hope you do the world a favor and die already from stroke useless fat cattle

my name is steve. how can i be of service to you today?

OP here its too funny. Since i am a successful IT manager in a company with double digit growth annually i can only smurk at your comments. I make easily 100k USD a year and my life is way better than the most of yours here. Thats why im so amused reading your posts. Let me tell you that i definitely eat better, accommodate myself better, have better leisure activities and a better social life which includes sex. Now tell me again what you have to say about india?

> 2.56 delay between Moon and Earth
Asshole, I just told you. The damn software crashed, and we can't launch without it!

>pretends to be indian
>calls american fat cattle
>doesn't realize that indians hold cattle as sacred

You worship cows, so does that mean you now worship Americans?

You say that the software has crashed. I am very sorry for your inconvenience. What software are you referring to?

They wont. If they get too stromg the us will split them into different coutries.
cant do shit about it curry poo

leave him be. Op is doing gods work.
The new crusades will ve against hindus and chinks

Hey OP. I'd rather be dirt poor than be Indian, that's really what it comes down to. It's nice knowing I'm not the smelliest one in the room, or that I praise some elephant with 6 arms. Your race is literally a joke.

Seriously tho. You may not believe me, but 1 million dollars a year to be indian, I'd say fuck that in a second. I'd rather be dead than Indian (a smelly inferior)

What's also funny is how successful you are, yet you are seeking approval on Sup Forums

Must be a slow day at the lotto scam call center, huh pajeet.

india didn't land on the moon shithead.

India can't even install proper bathrooms and you lie to yourself they went to the moon? Please die of cancer already dumb fuck.

yes we can you nigger
pic related

whatever you have it can't be THIS delicious

You only proof I'm right. Dumb fucks

wat u say u son of basterd bich

Imagine watching the moon slowly turn brown from gallons of curry laden shit.

kek

What will you do becoming a superpower?
You wont be able to rape anymore women.
Superpowers raping women arent good headlines

u say wat

not

wat u say

stop getting memes wrong

>U saying wat u son of basterd bich
Ftfy

Pajeet plz

actually it's "u saying wat"

you cunt

actually its supposed to be "What the fuck did you say?"

So this is we're directly going to Mars. Moon is designated shitting piece of rock now

your grammar is awful. probably a paki spilling oil in indian hate thread kek

Fucking hell dude! First comment, best comment.

LOL!

Oh my sides

Topzozzle