Wife wants our 10 year old daughter to practice sucking on a dildo. Said it's for her to know how to do it...

Wife wants our 10 year old daughter to practice sucking on a dildo. Said it's for her to know how to do it, smirked and left it at that. She's cuckolding me so I'm used to doing what she says, but not sure if this time it's illegal?

Isn't that lewd behavior with a minor, can I get in trouble if I allow this?

shes cuckolding you? really? worship her. and pray for never kwoing her about castity cages

Absolutely sick! Can you forward me wife's details so we can take care of this matter properly? I will keep it discreet on how we came across this information.

Yes, you can get in trouble, depending on your location. It could count as lewd acts, corruption of a minor, sexual assault, or even rape.

Tell your daughter to blow your whistle

Oh, or child abuse.

White masterrace at its finest

THIS CLEARLY INDICATES THAT YOUR WIFE HAS A PENIS

1: Let your wife teach your daughter to blow dildos
2: Leave that weirdo
3: Tell the police
4: Get custody

>Wife

your story fell apart so quickly. go back to posting your made up shit on mless or where ever it is you come from.

Give me your daughter's digits yo

5: ????
6: Profit!

post pic of daughter

>????

If my wife is the one telling her to do it and not me, why would I get in trouble?

go for it dude you will never get a chance like that ever again

>Isn't that lewd behavior with a minor, can I get in trouble if I allow this?
Jesus Christ.

Your wife is a pretty sick bitch. Take your daughter and get the fuck out of there if you don't want her to be a lesbian tweaker-stripper by 19.

Either your wife is fucked in the head or you're trolling everyone.

At 10? Too young.
Maybe 13-14 when she's most likely to be getting a sexually active boyfriend.
Even then.. Why the fuck would she tell anybody about that? Even you!

this is absolutely disgusting and deplorable. wtf is wrong with you. at leat wait till shes 12.

You could be an accessory to a crime. Knowing about it before it happens or during it happening and not intervening.

Already dibsed those digies bud

In this user's opinion no parent anywhere should have a hand in sexualizing their child or any other. You're job is teach facts like you don't get pregnant from oral and anal not how to cradle fucking balls

Report wife to police, have her charged, leave her and get custody of kid

Post that shit to YouTube as an instructional video. Lulz will be had.

Yes, legally you are also responsible.

You think anonymous wouldn't find out who you and expose your pedo ass?

then teach the kid to give a proper blowjob?

You wife is clearly not okay in the head.

Teach her this.. It'll take her far in life.

You're telling me this little bitch is 10 and ain't sucked a dick yet? wtf OP?

you're responsible as a father and caretaker of the child

It's better they learn at home then on the streets

wait you still take anonymous seriously? hahaha

>You're job is...not how to cradle fucking balls

Some of us like to go above and beyond the call of duty

May as well let your wife take your daughter to a glory hole for real world practice. Seems you're raising a whore anyhow.

My daughter flirted with grown men in front of me a few times and my wife found it hilarious that I didn't do anything about it. I think she's starting to get ideas. I don't want to go to the police because she could go to prison, but I also can't do nothing

take responsibility for your kid or don't. those are the only options you have.

Start having a loving relatiobship with your kid. Ditch the wife. marry your daugjter

pic or didn't happen

Did you know that you're a failure as a father? We all look forward to fucking your pathetic offspring. I hope she's at least hot

Kek

She's going to try to have your daughter please her bull. Jeeez crazy how much you've lost control of your life.

This is normal. My daughter was using dildos by age 4 and she is 16 now and has had lots of sex. She's got a healthy sex life and I'm proud of her. We're not in denial about sexuality and we don't expect our daughter to live like a nun. We don't want her missing out. Sex should be celebrated and encouraged.

Y'all responding to a bait thread.

Sad that you think this is real.

> age 4
> using dildos

You do know that forcibly penetrating your toddler isn't the same as her doing it herself right?
I bet she has an active sex life at 16 with all the daddy issues crammed into her.

do you have more pics of her ?

Yes, this counts as child abuse and manipulation of power, you'd go to prison for life for not intervening.

But she's cumming. Cumming is good

Sure, but even posting this on the internet puts you as an accessory to the crime - you could get jail time as a paedo but no one gives a shit.

Sexualizing children is pedophilia