What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're on Sup Forums. Expect little kids pretending to be mass murderers....

married one. now she's stuck with me.

Broke up with her after fucking her in the ass

At a Friends House waited till she was asleep after drinking... Then rubbed my cock against her lips until i came

Broke up with a girl didn't answer her calls for days. One day, I was feeling horny called her said she could come over and we could talk. Fucked her, said I would see her the next day she calls next day don't answer because I am with another girl. This continues for 6 months until she found out I fucked her best friend. She tired to an hero, but failed to do so with pills. To this day she is a crazy fucked up individual.

Literally a two-year old could tell a story better.

Maybe you're the crazy fucked up individual in this story.

Probably, but its true

put my dick in her mouth, i thought she was gross for doing it, but her social conditioning and flawed hormonal signaling made it easy to exploit

> Broke up by just ignoring
> Cheated
> Manipulated a bit

Pretty normal tbh

Told her the truth

A scientific look at women (and how to get laid).

First things first:

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

(1/3)

Had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose but of procreation

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

Watch the incoming butthurt-faggots-in-denial-call me a virgin.

(2/3)

After I broke up with her, i fucked her sister and then her mother.

=== How to get pussy ===

1. STOP trying so hard. The less of a fuck you give about women the more they want you. Women are like retarded children, they can be a massive pain in the ass to deal with, sometimes pussy isn’t worth it, keep that in mind.

2. Look good for yourself, FOR YOURSELF. Exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Dress well and SMELL GOOD, watch people treat you better simply because of how you present yourself. The better you look the more confident you are and the more their hormones take control of their brain.

3. Be SMART. Sell ‘your’ personality, be funny and be happy, women can’t do either. Be logical, do not get emotional with a woman because you will get manipulated and lose. Push their buttons, cross their lines, make them emotional and then, if you need to, pretend you’re sorry about it, kiss and make up.

4. Already be getting pussy. The more women you’re fucking, the more women want to fuck you.

5. Money and social status. Men love you for who you are, women love you for what you can do for them.

Marriage is for cucks. You want to fuck women, not date them.
DO NOT treat them as equal, they don’t want you to, they are not equal.

For more entertaining info:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic

(3/3)

Not sure whether mean is the right word, but I put a camera into the bedroom of a roommate. And it was running for months.

Me pointing out you're an angry little dickless virgin doesn't detract from the message.

Which is that of an angry dickless little virgin.

commit sudoku

Hahaha

Where did u cum?

hahaha

rape

I've done this. But it was because after anal she stopped talking to me normally. She clammed up. Left her because I don't want a quiet companion.

Had a gf that wanted to "wait" to have sex, so one day when she was in shower I fucked her sister.

Girl had a crush on me in elementary school but I was not interested and told her that. She ignored my rebuff and tried again and again. When she brought a cake for me in school, I rejected it. She made a clown out of herself, whining about loving me and it simply made me mad. I took the cake and smashed it against a wall.

I was shunned for the rest of my stay at that school just because that stupid cunt couldn't accept a no.
I was the cruel cake killer.

Society, blaming boys for stupid shit girls do since ages.

What if I told you I do well with the ladies, look great and my dick is an inch and a half above the national average?

Share her ugly nudes like this one on the internet

>lives in China

Pics or it didn't happen.

>9999
>Quads of glory

So hot. moar

Kek

Over her lips... was still asleep. Still get hard af when I think about it.

Let's pretend that's true, that still works hugely in my benefit. Are you trying to insult me? That was a shit attempt. Can you do any better?

>Still get hard af when I think about it.
Of course! Why wouldn't you?

Why would you want to see more of this disgusting body?

Who's the broad in the pic?

>Nudes
>literally only pussy
Pick one.

Thats just mean and degrading

Looks like a slump buster I fucked once when I was down on luck in my life she had way more pimples though and I used her like a cum cup every change I had.

Not to a girl, since I am one but I need to get this off my chest: I'm going home to visit family in Ohio and I posted an ad on CL looking for someone to recognize me so they can fuck me. I have a boyfriend of three years.

Great answer. I hope you treat her right.

She lost her virginity with a "friend". Was out at a party and he pretended taking her home. Instead they went to the beach and he fucked her while she was passed out. Legit. She told me crying.

We all have a type. MOAR pls

I dumped my high school gf for third and final time via voicemail at 930 am, get her fired at 1145am and got her kicked out of school at 2pm on 27 jan 2006. I rmember the dat because we were supposed to go to a dual birthday party for her and her best friend on 28 Jan 2006. I went and got laid, she stayed home with her dirty friends and they developed a cok problem that lasts to this day. High school was fun bros

There is nothing to mean you can do to a women they will fuck you over take your money fuck and around on you. Most women will atleast fuck one new dick a month even when there in a relationship or they are married. I use to not think this was true but after all these years I've hanged out with them it is. There is a 5 percent of girls who are not like this they are way harder to find.

Awww...why? She just gave up her ass! Also, greentext?

>goes on the Internet and tells lies
They warned me about you

You are making it seem way bigger than it is.
Yes, the average of woman is less intelligence. Yes, woman should therefor earn less on average.
But still, there are woman, who are smarter than you.
You are making it seem like every woman is inferior in intelligence than every man.

If you wanna get pussy, just talk to and show your best side. Don't overcomplicate things dude. And seriously, anouncing or asking if she want to kiss, fuck, whatever works better than just going for it in my experience.
And yes, girls say yes, they all want sex, just like you.

She might not have the pimples but this fatty was definitely used as a cum dump in a bad period, that's all she's useful for tbh

lol
>666

Not this shit again!

Yep

>writes sexist shit
>also defends women
>uses poor grammar during discourse
>expects to be taken seriously
Nice try guy

I got diagnosed with HIV because of going around too much. I found this out after i recently started dating a girl. She was obsessed with me, but when I found out what I had, i was devistated. I dumped her immediately, and told her I was HIV positive and that she should check herself. She's 18, and even after that, she kept trying to talk to me. I moved across the country for work related purposes, and she STILL kept trying to talk to me. Her family shunned her, and she became dependant on her friends (who thought she was crazy). When i came back, i told her to meet up and talk about it. We fucked, and i didn't call her back. She kept texting. One day she asked for a ride to school, and i told her only if I get roadhead. It happened, i told her we would hang, never happened.

Pic related: Her.

you clearly don't understand the first fucking thing about the brain, since you're emphasizing mass over proportion. a list of claims with vague references to articles isn't an "argument" and anybody who knows the first thing about critical thinking can see that.

tl;dr grow up beta fag. can't you see this stupid mra shit is just your inner beta pretending like you're already some tough shit?

Keep crying

Dumped her on her birthday

If a man can't even enjoy a laugh at his own expense then he leads a very joyless angry life. Sometimes a joke is just a joke user.

>pierced nipples
Instant crazy sign

No one says you can't believe this. Look at you and you pretend self-actualized self! I am so fake proud of you!

Thank you for answering this burning question...that absolutely no one has asked.

That's just wrong, Sup Forumsro.

Intelligence shouldn't be the deciding factor in wage. The actual JOB should.

all this mensa and eugenics crap has always been popular with betas for one reason and one reason only: the same reason guys with small dicks drive cars

people ought to stop worrying about who's better and work on themselves.

kek, chekd

He isn't hitting her, and she's relying on that.

If he hit her once, and bruised her face, he'd get fucked for it.

Circle of friends have all hooked up with the slut in our class except for me. It's time for me to giver her a go so I call her up and ask her to chill at my place, she says yes and comes over the next day. I know all my friends have fucked her so I really have to stand out, while I'm fucking her from behind I tell her, I'm going to fuck you in the ass. She says: no! I've never done it before and I don't want to try right now, to which I say: this is happening, right now, in your ass, just don't move. And proceed to fuck her ass while she complains. Turn her around and cum on her face when I'm finished. It was good but I'm not too proud of it.

Well, here is your chance to tell your story. Do you regret it? Did the culture make you do it? How would you prevent rape in the future?

Why cheat on him?

And those who aren't just fuck you once in two weeks.... Just stay stick to the dirty whores and take care of yourself. Belice me its better. At least you will have a chance to pull out a threesome or some nasty shit once in a while.

You need to get something else of your chest, like any clothing and post a photo with a time stamp or in other words TGFO

Fun fact: She got those after to try to get me back.
Also, she never got HIV. Which was concerning due to how many times i came inside her.

Fat girls need love too and they will do anything to get it even if it means degrading themselves to get it. I have a wife now of 10 years that is a solid 8/10 maybe a 9 if you like tall skinny German blondes. If she know the filthy pig I used to be back in the day she would divorce me.

Did you get HIV from a dude?

Here have more of her disgusting tits then

I've just had a burning fetish for a long time to be fucked by someone who perosnally knows me while I'm blindfolded and I never know who it was. I know it's weird but I've wanted it for so long. They cum in me and I go about life never knowing

Wow I've never had such a negative reaction to this. Interesting. Almost as if a samefag took offense.

Didnt let her use my eraser when she asked for it

Said her penis wasn't feminine enough.

what dates will you be there?

/thread

Are you retarded? He hits her back initially but just gives up and tries to run away.
Watch it again.

I would love it if someone came here and said, "I once declined sex when she was horny." But...c'mon...have you seen Tumblr lately?

tell her to wait me upstairs, coming in a minute
played cs 1.6 for two hours

This little fatty thought she was getting love but no she was just getting her body used haha

Well if you are from Ohio you'll see the ad and you can see me naked. Otherwise I'm not posting anything here. That's just dangerous

I don't think she's ugly. What did she ever do to you?

No limits blindfold fuck?

Most of June

When was this?

Not that crazy I fucked a girl knowing she was HIV+ barebacked her on multiple occasions and never got it.

You should try that crap on /sci/. Watch as they rek your ass in 5 secs.

I'm going in June

Those tits are nice!

Are you retarded? When?

Pretty sure /sci/ would back him right up.

i rammed a seesaw in her pussy.
she was standing above her end of the bar and i jumped on my end.

>But still, there are woman, who are smarter than you.
Of course, did you not see generally sprinkled all over the pasta?

I didn't mention policy nor wages

No. I liked going to asian massage parlors, and asking for bareback all the time. It must have been one of them, but since there were so many, i never tracked it down.

I never used to think the stories in your magazine were true, till this one night...

What part of ohio?