Anyone here mad about Trump winning still?

Anyone here mad about Trump winning still?

>7.9 years of Trump remaining

I'm not

Richard Madcow is (pic related).

"winning"
>Faggot can't get anything done
>Anything he does gets rejected by courts
>Nobody believes anything he says including his own party
>Numbers of pols in his own party are in the shitter and going down
>Dems and libs R laughing all the way to the polls

He did a ton of things actually and the court can only revert so much. You're not American, Julio Mohamed.

>triggered af

>the court can only revert so much

Trump is winning, shame the rest of America is losing.

Yeah we essentially just got set back 4-8 years. I really thought Jeb had a chance until drumpf started cheating.

I honestly don't even care if he runs the country into the ground or destroy the entire world. It's worth it just to see how emotional and crushed everyone who didn't want him to win is right now.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing people bitch about Trump and knowing there is literally nothing they can do to stop him. All of the riots, shitty memes, nazi accusations; none of it will change the fact that America is now Trumpland for the next 4 years and most likely 4 more years after that (very very very rare for a president to only serve one term).

I'm not even a trump supporter. I'm perfectly in the middle. But I do hate hypocritical neo-feminist/white guilt/SJW and spoiled millennial crybaby college pussies who are making such a big deal out of nothing.

>the rest

No, just the SJW faction, because their too busy crying. Everyone else is getting on with their lives.

Hey none of my people were in contact with the Russians ever. Sad!

Hey! None of my people contacted the Russians about fixing the campaign ever! Sad (or sick) man!

Hey! That's not what most of my staff was meeting the Russians about! FAKE NEWS! SAD!

He hasn't passed any legislation yet. That and his budget proposal are really all that matters for a President. The Muslim ban being banned doesn't make the US look weak. It makes him look weak. We have a defective, fake President that needs to be exchanged for a working one.

SEE YOU IN COURT!

This "Trump will destroy the world / do something crazy / nuclear weapons implications" shit is beyond retarded.

Trump literally campaigned on improving relations with the one country - Russia - that could really stand up to the US, that we could really have a seriously destructive war with.

Like its not enough for liberals to constantly be full of shit - they have to be completely backwards too. Brilliant.

>I hurt myself because I hope it hurts you.

You aren't centrist at all, you're as alt-right as they come. Uneducated, petulant man-children, every single one.

you can laugh, but she did uncover a russian money laundering scheme which was using a german bank to funnel cash to the trump campaign. this is now under investigation from both interpol and the fbi.

Nobody in the middle would think it's worth destroying the country because you're irritated by immature college students, you are a pathetic alt-right troll cuck.

FAKE NEWS! SAD!

Trump said that he wants to level the playing field in taxes, and not give lower rates to investors. This is very much *not* a republican thing. You would think that the left would be happy about this, but their hatred for Trump runs so deep, that they are blinded by it.

Mad? No. Terrified for the future of our country? Sure.

That was not his plan. His tax plan would benefit the rich.

>uneducated
>petulant
>man-children

Oh man, you guys really don't know any other words, huh? Its like clockwork with you fags.

>fake news

By level the playing field, you mean nearly eliminating tax on the wealthy?

Because that's what he has proposed so far.

Is this another one of those "Yeah I got scammed by the great pumpkin, but I don't want to admit it, so don't pay any attention to what he says or does. Pay attention to what I wish he was saying or doing." things?

Because your version of reality is slipping further and further from actual reality.

>Terrified for the future of our country

I've never heard a cuck make some faggoty statement like this and ever explain the why of it with any coherence.

Its seriously the gayest shit. How are you not fucking embarassed to go around saying how "terrified" you are?

Its what we deserve. The fools of the nation rejected our saviour Bernie, and now the absolute worst candidate has taken power. If they reject the light the deserve only the deepest darkness. - safeinMA

Facts really hurt you, don't they?

Show me where the truth touched you.

haha oh wow

You can't just say "facts", man. You have to actually explain yourself. Try pulling your thumb out of your ass first.

Nah. its just....did you ever compare the hair of trump and assange? you know both are memebers of the cult children of god. they fuck kids and Stuff and their now Dead cult leader makes them have White blonde hair. c1a found that out About assange who is a racist bigot. now look at trump again.

Are you kidding? Retardlicans love getting but banged by corporate stooges. It's their bread and butter.

>voted for Trump
>lost healthcare
>lost job
>cousin can't get back into the country
>wife will lose job when Department of Education goes
>watches fellow conservatives gloating over a disaster

And here I thought GW was our worst decision ever

Nothing's happening, and he'll be lucky if he's not impeached by the end of this year.

>Muslim ban - halted!
>Muslim ban 2 - halted!
>Wall - delayed due to federal court cases.
>Pipeline - delayed due to federal court cases.
>SCOTUS pick - not confirmed, and won't be confirmed.
>Repeal ACA - not popular even with most republicans.
>Tax breaks - on hold.

What a complete failure.

topKek

You have no idea how the US poltical system works and it shows

How am I hurting myself? Do you honestly think anything bad is going to happen to the world because some guy who talks a lot of shit is president? Are you old enough to remember this same sort of hysteria about Obama and George W when they were elected? Admittedly, things weren't as polarized but the media also wasn't trying to fuel civil unrest because back then they weren't struggling to survive.

What do you really think is going to happen? Hes going to piss off Muslim extremists and they're going to declare a jihad on the west? (lol). The sky isn't falling, no need to shit your pants chicken little. Global super powers don't fight their own wars. I think you're just upset that you're not getting your own batbroom anymore.

I don't really care just another President.

it's because most of the GOP has now come to their senses and turned against him. they do want to stand at least some chance for re-election. the democrats are going to have strong wins during the mid terms, and after that he won't be able to do any further damage to the country. in 2020 he will be out, and a new democrat president will be in, so we can begin moving forward once again. unfortunately, we all have to suffer for the next 4 years.

Congrats you are The Nigger.

>america is being make great again in this exact moment

>winning

>conspired with Russia to influence the elctions
>winnning

>new Russian ties are discovered each day, causing questioning as to the legitimacy of the election.
>winnning

kek