Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/unN7QvSWSTo
youtube.com/watch?v=XWmbhacgIOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This trash

pic related

Obviously

so like the wikipedia description of heroine effects right? or do i have to try heroine first to post in this thread?

you have to be high to pos t

more like u have to be pos

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't do heroin.
In fact, heroin deeply unnerves me.

I'd try heroin if it wouldn't permafuck me for life. But man, that high must be amazing.

Lucky I hate needles else I would probably try it and pull a kurt cobain

Everyone I've known that's gotten into it smoked it the first time and then went to needles

I have a very addictive personality. I want to try heroin so bad, but I don't, because I know it would be the death of me.

youtu.be/unN7QvSWSTo

youtube.com/watch?v=XWmbhacgIOQ

ALL OF MY THOUGHTS ARE OF YOUUUUU

so weed threads are spammed to death but u literal fiends can risk ur lives to get high and discuss wat music to get fucked up to unbothered?

we want the weed takers to move on to heroin, it is quite strategic

faggots thinking about trying heroin, don't do it.
literally ruined my life fast as fuck and sent me to prison. still struggle with it desu. it will ruin you for life, fampais.

music that sounds like heroin =/= music to listen to on heroin

or you could just try them albums on molly

Favorite bands, sempai?

CROSS OVERRRRRRR AND TURNNNN

It is pretty amazing but man, opiates fucked my life up for like 4 years and it's still kinda fucked

my music taste is pretty faggy desu. i've been big into hip hop all my life and i've been veering away from it. i listen to a lot of vidya music and post-rock. on here to broaden my tastes.
favorite album/release of all time is The Weeknd - Trilogy (yes, i know it's 3 mixtapes). that shit speaks to my life experiences.

I'm trying heroin now

lol i'm just finishing up OP's album and i am thoroughly enjoying it. second one you linked was my next up.
this shit would've been great to nod to in my dope days.