Hey /b, help me with chemistry pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjQG3rKSZUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry I failed out in orgo.

Jesús...
He is the answer :v
Or a gun in the head of the professor

Easy my dude. You just have to balance the equation with the numerical coefficients and then using the molecular weight, you turn the mass you're given to moles, then with the moles you use stoichiometry to get the moles of product and again with the molecular mass of the compound, you obtain the mass in grams that you get. If you want I can solve it for you Sup Forumsro

Balance all the equations first, then convert grams to moles, then use that to find the moles of the required molecule then convert to whatever the question asks for

Pls, I don't even know how to balance equations

I don't know how to do that

Make the amount of element on each side of the equation equal

How do I do that?

Hahaha Do it yourself nigger. You are fucking dumb for not knowing this shit.

count the letters and make them equal on each sides

did you try paying attention in class, highschool kid?

No I just fuck around the whole hour.

Here's the first one.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjQG3rKSZUQ

How many molecules are produced. You are going crazy on the mass mate.

Thank you, you are a savior

Chemfag here. Sorry I didn't read the question properly. In order to know how many moleculed you have, take the moles and multiply them by avogadro's number (if I'm not mistaken I think it was this way... I'm not doing this kind of chemistry anymore)

Check this

At least you tried to help me

Maybe it's a good idea to learn this instead of getting people to do it for you?

underage&b

Dude wtf you been doing in class to not know how to do this shit. Probably the most fun I had in chemistry was this shit right here. Others would love to help more than likely but damn pay more attention and "apply yourself".

how the fuck can you not know that? how old are u ? i learned this when i was still in school, thats not even university stuff

1. Stand up 2. Turn around 3. Go

True as fuck. I'm doing this a lot right now. The easiest part of physical organic chemistry.