youtube.com/watch?v=kmHCUNtyEuo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TWxNiJZFc4
youtube.com/watch?v=E1IOO5wdPJk
youtube.com/watch?v=LrKlO1Tr2IE
youtube.com/watch?v=HgBP3GBqd2A
youtu.be/O0O2LZa_ajs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Claim

Nah. Ill just distract him with war memorials.

>claiming Taiga

Oops, I just scared a girl collecting money for a cancer foundation thing.
Opened the door, grumpy as fuck, thinking it was my brother wanting money again.
I did give her some money though...

Claimed

Also, I thought they just said they'd definitely be gone for the night and likely longer, so I was just checkin', but you may be right. Ah well, my bad!

カラミチーマス

Claiming best girl

In case someone missed it:
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

That's pretty good, I don't even

Hi hi~

Ears

o

DFC is a joke

Hello Sono. How do you feel today?

>tits

How's everyone doing today? Whatcha' all up to?

digicrates.bandcamp.com/track/conflicting-mind

I am taking my leaf(hurdur) now

It's amazing on so many levels.

No, it's justice!

Tbh I don't quite remember either.

From what anime/manga is this girl from?

Hai Sonokawa.

youtu.be/Wjvov2fo9vo

Prunus Girl. Also, thats no girl.

Yeah, get outta here

Why must you lie to yourself?

Bad

You take nothing! Except glorious German engineering

I'm sorry to hear that user, how can I help?

How are things?

I like them all, well, almost..

This went deep down the rabbit hole real fast...
I'm buckling up, I am ready to be enlightened about the so called pipe strip.

Heyo, not too bad, watching the video Saya linked.
What about you?
Will give the music a listen later

You can't

It's all good, I don't mind filling in but I was just checking cause I hope they're well : )

I'm sorry, I trust you. Is there anything you would like me to do? If so, just let me know.

Hey qt how ya doin?

Doing well. Less sleep than I hoped but I feel alright anyways.

Can't help it with a face as weird as yours

Well look who's here, the corkscrew.
How's it going?

Well, if it's not my 3rd favorite biome

Ok

What in the shit... I haven't been to one of these threads in a while. How you fags doin?

Bad

Aaw shit, sup thumbnail?

As lame and unproductive as always

Kek and may I ask your favorite?

Hmm, I thought that was bigger, I'm pretty sure I posted it before

No, you may not

But you already did

Claimed

youtube.com/watch?v=EdP5KvfxBBw

Have you heard the Dinosaur Jr version of that song

I guess downloading a lot of pictures all at once isn't a great idea

I still don't even know which ones are too big

hello
I don't think I have, I'll look it up

I've only listened to Bug and You're Living All Over Me

Thanks for sharing! I need to listen to more David Bowie than I have...

I like what little Dinosaur Jr. I know, I'mma have to look that up once the Bowie finishes!

I have a lot of Kurumi. Do you want my folder?

Shake hands with beef

so do I, my friend and I exchange albums to listen to, he gave me Hunky Dory

I really liked it so I'll check out more
old man -_-

Did you like the song?

Agrias will always be 12/10

How's it going?

watching a movie with a friend

you?
it's your favorite song so yes

Did you even listen to it?

Either Bug or Without a Sound is my favorite Dinosaur Jr album but You're Living All Over Me is up there for sure.
I haven't listened to the David Bowie version of that song yet, but I know the Dinosaur Jr version has different lyrics.

I'm not super into Dinosaur Jr, but some of their songs that I do like are some of my favorite songs ever

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TWxNiJZFc4

Too many puppies

That's awesome. It's good to have a friend to exchange music with. I have a friend from college and the way we stay in touch (without awkwardly saying Hello every month or so or something) is by sharing songs every now and then. We'll post message and forth for a couple hours sometimes. He's more into Rap/Hip-Hop and I've been on a vaporwave kick but we tend to find something the other will like, and often meet in the middle with Chill-Hop.

I gotta relisten/listen to the classics more though. I've been in a big kick of finding and cataloging very unheard of and niche music for a bit now, and I feel like that's cool but nothing's wrong with listening to Dark Side of the Moon again probably. That and there's some important musicians like Bowie who I'm sadly lacking in knowledge of. I'm sure I'll get around to it, I just love the idea of finding tracks not everyone has heard and saving them/making them known.

Playing smite.

I looked it up after you posted about it, I really like it! I usually find Bowie covers don't have a clear "who did it better", artists seem to work with Bowie's material really well but Bowie does it in such a unique way first that it's a toss up. At least that's my impression based on the couple I've heard, like the Man Who Ruled the World off the top of my head.

I am so confused Saya
Why am I still watching this?

*The Man Who Sold the World shit I'm slipping

I've heard it a million times
I'll listen to it after this movie

what's your favorite Dinosaur Jr song?
seems fun, never played it though
that sounds cool, my friends all like a lot of the same music so we can share stuff

I'm the opposite, I usually start with the classics and then look for more underground stuff

Just reset your brain with this
youtube.com/watch?v=E1IOO5wdPJk

But did you listen to this one? It's a bit different

Some freshman is playing Blue by Eiffel 65 out loud

Nirvana is my favorite band, and I think everyone knows they covered The Man Who Sold the World. I think it's hard to say who did it better, because they're both so good in their own different ways. But in my opinion, Nirvana had good versions of all the songs they covered.

I think Pond Song, maybe. It's hard to pick

Surprising lack of Nepshitters in this thread

cutie

But did you listen to that one? -_-

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday Yuuuuuukiiiiii!!!!!

Happy Birthday user!

Happy birthday dear yuuuki

>Misaki claimed

hey you.
happy birthday, hon.

It's probably just had to do with how I grew up. Listened to a lot of Classic Rock as a kid cause of my dad, you know the big names like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and such. Got introduced to some old school hip hop eventually when I was old enough, stuff my dad listened to again. Beastie Boys, Biggie, Puff, 2 Pac, Tribe. Really fell in love with Wu Tang and was in that groove for awhile. Then, eventually I started finding out about some weirder stuff that was still relatively mainstream. Throbbing Gristle was the first relatively niche thing I listened too, then I fell in love with them. Listened to all their albums eventually. Then, checked out Cocteau Twins eventually. Listened to all their albums. Etherial Wave->Shoegaze->Dream Pop. Again, listened to the standards/classics. Then Blackgaze. Really opening up my tastes. Then got into Vaporwave from Reddit and that's started my niche(ish) music collecting and I started scouring Bandcamp and Soundcloud for weird genre hybrids and found all kinds of interesting music "tag surfing" so to speak. Now, here's the weird me, but ah well I'm the Yin to my Dad's classic rock/blues yang.

Yah everyone does, was just an obvious example but ah well. My music knowledge in that area is admittedly a little shallow so I pulled what I know.

Happy birthday!

Happy getting older user

Hello music-user
youtube.com/watch?v=LrKlO1Tr2IE

Thanks guys! I hope your days are going well!

Happy anniversary of the day you were born user.

Good job living another year

you're very nice I hope you had a wonderful day

youtube.com/watch?v=HgBP3GBqd2A
I like that song

not 2sexy -_-
how're you, love?
My brother loved a lot of old school hip hop and rap, and during middle school I really hated it, it was towards the end of high school where I got back into and more music in general

I used to go on share threads to find stuff, now I look around where I can, or see what my friends are listening to

Poledo is a pretty good one.

Then there's the version in MGSV that I have yet to listen to

These fucking lines are too long.

Leone claimed.

Ok

Thanks, that was awesome! I love being able to vibe to a song with the fun/dancability of an electronic song with the groove and triumph of a rock song, stellar combo. Plus, damn Nena brings back memories. I remember practicing 99 Luftballons a thousand times, not really knowing German but knowing about about German pronunciation. Youth. Anyhow, if you like that you might vibe to this:

youtu.be/O0O2LZa_ajs

I hope your day is going great! : )

I was reading through the archives last night for unrelated reasons, but i miss old Sachi.