Reminder that there will never be another ending as good as this

youtube.com/watch?v=G40ji3nWHi0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TDJ7LrIkTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump because you faggots just don't know. Yeah I'm samefagging, come at me. It has it all. Drama, music, love of family, a nigger getting beaten.

The ending of The Way of the Gun (2000) was better

Bump to fight faggotry.

I'll keep going until you faggots realize this.

I'm not joking. I'm on a mission.

And I don't blink. And I just keep going.

>TFW rocky is in my top 3 fav movies ever and people laugh because the series became a joke.
The first rocky is a masterpiece and sly was genuinely good in it

creed was pretty good

achievable natty?

Rocky is sublime.

how is this in any way good?
its fake af and boring

1>Balboa>2>4>3>Creed>5

>im 12 years old and what is this

Absolutley, Stallone was a manlet ubermensch though.

I'm usually kidding when I say this but, kill yourself.

YO ADRIAN

Got a few replies, but more need to know. Bump.

>a nigger getting beaten
>he didn't even watch the movie

dog-shit camera work. flick/10.

I did watch the move, Apollo got beat. Nigger showboated like all niggers do then got wrecked by a h'white man. Jew boxing rules gave the nog the victory.

They had to ruin this series with a nigger movie.

Going the distance just like Balboa.

I've gotten one challenge to a better ending and it was shit, anyone else got anything?

Rocky III ending > Rocky I ending > Rocky II ending = Rocky IV ending > Rocky Balboa ending > Rocky V ending

III wasn't bad, but it doesn't hold a candle to the first ending. There simply isn't a better ending to a film.

>thinking Rocky is a GOAT film

that is so embarrassing. that's like an opinion your dad might have if he's a big sports fan who doesn't know anything any film.

You need to study the English language more.

The closest thing to boxing is tennis. It's "boxing at 120 feet" as the quote goes, or something like that. It's physical chess.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TDJ7LrIkTk

Faggots need to leave.

>I'm a beta neet who can't play sports or appreciate GOAT craftsmanship

Are you fucking autistic?

Nope, competent at most athletic endeavors. If you think all male tennis players aren't raging fudge packers then you are delusional.

t. retard

No, a respectable IQ of 115. Not great but I can understand most concepts.

Hot damn. Never realized the announcer gives the results during the last line. I always thought it was before.
Legit poetry

Yup, shows that Rocky has truly won. He doesn't give a fuck about the result. He knows he has proven himself to Mickey, Paulie, and Adrien. The only people who really matter to him. And even after the biggest night of his life, he still cares about Adrien and her missing hat. It's something that the world is missing now.

Bump. I'm still here.

You can't escape

It's not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can GET HIT and keep moving FORWARD.

Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

First ten threads are big brother, youtube e-celeb, and young turks faggotry. Fuck this place.

Oh, you thought I had gone to sleep?