This would've been hip-hop album of the decade if all the songs were as good as Real Friends...

This would've been hip-hop album of the decade if all the songs were as good as Real Friends, No More Parties in LA and Saint Pablo. Especially the latter.

Discuss

No it wouldn't

You're letting nostalgia and reputation get in the way of judging objective quality. Out of those three songs, only Real Friends can hold up next to any of Kanye's preezus releases. Barely. The raps are way worse than anything he's ever done, and thats coming from a guy that loves Graduation. The beats are BORING- the worst crime kanye could commit. This decade has seen far better.

more like especially the former

I kind of agree

>this album would have been considered great if the songs were better

hmm...interedasting theorem youmst seemst to have, OP

I like it. It's a pretty great album. Two of those songs you listed are high among my favorites of it, but not exclusively so.

>It would have been hip hop album of the decade if every song was as good as these good songs
Wouldn't any album ever be the best ever if every song was as good as the best songs?

I literally forgot this album existed until I saw this post on Sup Forums.

It's posted at least once a day, at most every other day.

>implying it's not the greatest hip-hop album of the decade already

Wow really? Maybe I don't browse Sup Forums enough. I havn't seen this album posted here in at least several weeks.

Ultralight Beam, Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1, Waves, Wolves, and FML are all as good as those three or better
some weak songs outside of those but desu not that weak, it's still a standout hip-hop album for the decade. maybe like top 20 or 25

I agree with this sentiment.

I liked what Kanye was going for, I just didn't get feels from that many of the songs. Only Ultralight Beam, Saint Pablo and No more Parties in LA

t. guy who has cried listening to through the wire

I think it holds up pretty well as is, though there are some things that could have been executed better.

he has the confidence and the formula to make songs like this forever

You're not wrong, I still love it though.

So it would have been good if the songs were all good.

>Waves
>FML

Woah, what the fuck? Maybe I need to listen to FML more, but Waves is pretty weak.
Fade is amazing, OP forgot to mention 30 Hours, and Facts is great cause it's like a sequel to Cold.

idk but thank you for acknowledging how good No More Parties in LA is

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

Controversial opinion: I like No More Parties in LA, wolves, father stretch my hands
But I hate ultralight beam. I would go so far as to say it's the worst song on the album, and maybe the worst song he's ever made.

Agreed, if he cut out the skits, freestyles, and tracks like feedback it could have been comparable to MBDTF.

I think a lot of the songs just had undeveloped ideas. They still feel incomplete.

nigga what

1. ultralight beam
2. father stretch my hands 1&2
3. famous
4. i love kanye
5. waves
6. fml
7. real friends
8. wolves
9. no more parties in la
10. saint pablo

there you go, now it's a 9/10

>1. ultralight beam
>2. father stretch my hands 1&2
>3. famous
>4. i love kanye
>5. waves
>6. fml
>7. real friends
>8. wolves
>9. no more parties in la
>10. saint pablo

i enjoy your presence in this thread

add freestyle 4 and this nigga got it

what the fuck is "Saint Pablo?"

never seen it on any version of the album i've gotten

Was added as the last track around june of last year iirc. Very good song

>SHE IN SCHOOL TO BE A REAL ESTATE AGENT

I wished I liked this album, but I just can't, at least for now.

I liked College Dropout a lot when it came out but I grew out of it too.

I only listen now to Graduation, MBDTF and 808's. Yeezus is cool too but I don't like to listen to it everyday like the others I said.

One hit wonders would be more popular if all their songs were as good their hits discuss

CRJ is a counter example for this
Call Me Maybe was good but she has much better

Oh well fuck me

>Fade is amazing

glad you enjoy it but it's almost a non song

There's no rapping, but it's definitely a song.

Well I suppose. But what I meant mostly is that it's just such a lazily constructed "song" for me. Sure the beat is catchy but the singing is a bit much and when Post malone enters with his line it becomes even worse.

Saint Pablo is such a great closer. Good job kanye you did something right

literally the three worst songs on the tape.

quit faggot.

>real friends being bad
^_^

This would have been the best track listing. He could have just released the leftovers on a b sides.

Only thing I'd miss a ton is 30 hours but idk what I'd replace because that list seems like it'd flow pretty well

Maybe not replace and throw it after wolves.

"Would have been hip-hop record of the decade if all songs were absolutelly fantastic"

no shit op.

Could not agree more.

you forgot wolves

>this album would've been good if it was as good as the only good tracks on the album

this but fade has grown on me and I'd want to add that song as well