Hey m8's totally random (this is Sup Forums) but what is the Sup Forumsros opinion on who killed jfk

Hey m8's totally random (this is Sup Forums) but what is the Sup Forumsros opinion on who killed jfk

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM&ved=0ahUKEwi4_ZmKz9vSAhUC_IMKHZ6SBokQo7QBCCAwAw&usg=AFQjCNFD3jONQKWudi5XFcfzrUjtgzzCTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Illerminati bro

Oswald. Alone.

He was just the right kind of frustrated little man to try some shit like that (and a Commie to boot).

And it's not a hard shot to make; *I* could make that shot.

Hacker group known as Sup Forums

Pretty much. The Zapruder film looks like a guy getting shot from behind to me.

What about Ruby? Why did he shoot Oswald?

Ruby had "little Jewish man syndrome" and desperately wanted to be seen as a patriot. He acted alone as well.

Or, his business ventures were failing and he needed to do a job for the mafia.

The US military, bc JFK ended the mockingbird program

the grassy knoll killed him

Maybe. There's no evidence of that though. And plenty of evidence that Ruby really wanted to be somebody / do something important.

Higher ups in the MIC needed a war to remain solvent. I can't prove shit.

Yeah but could you have shot two more times with his ass rifle in 6 seconds

Someone else, but yes. They had a sharpshooter make all three shots a full second faster.

LBJ wanted it done, or rather the Fed reserve bank wanted it done and LBJ allowed it.

JFK was gonna sign executive order 11110, which would have fucked over the fed by allowing the treasury to print greenbacks again.
After JFK was wasted, LBJ scrapped exec order 11110 and escalated the Vietnam War to bolster the Fed.

But now we're getting into Sup Forums territory, so idk

not that hard and the guy had military training, he probably took his time

JFK killed himself, he ordered the hit.

Exactly this

wut?

Jews

Watch this.

>I'll take one headshot with a side of fries

Crooked Hillary no doubt. Where was she on that day? We'll never know because the emails were deleted.

Good movie, bad history

CIA killed him because he was going to fuck with them and attempt to dismantle.

Every president since Kennedy has been hand-selected by the Illuminati.

that's right, one night jfk got good and drunk and had the worst beer shits all over the grassy knoll

so that night that turf decided it wanted revenge and got oswald to help with the plan, little did oswald know that the turf planned to let him take the fall.

it were gore vidal who was upset at kennedys interference with his pursuit of jackie

he's a homosex you mongoloid

It's all about RFK

To demoralize and scare RFK, didn't work, fucker still ran, then he's lit up at hotel after receiving nomination in California.American raised Palestinian who shot aimlessly into the hotel restaurant says he was approached by some American men prior , and then "blacked out"" and that he felt like a zombie until "waking up" in jail. Says he doesn't remember any of it, like only snapshot , like a dream.

LBJ and GHBush among other CIA. Texas crew. LbJ is a huuuuge asshole who was pissed when it was "his turn" and Kennedy comes out of nowhere and wins . RFK is equivalent to Mother Theresa of American Politics , thus the Texas crew couldn't do the kind of corrupt shit they were used to. Coupled with LBJs anger at the election and settling for VP, no safe way to kill RFK and cuz if they did, John being president would have been huge risk of getting caught. This is why LBJ was obsessed with getting sworn in on plane before it landed, so that he was POTUS before RFK could even start to challenge anything and possibly take presidency himself.

yeah tennessee stopped speaking to him for years afterword even though tennessee never made it with kennedy or vidal

I agree it was the Banks follow the money

Also, Kennedy jr. named his magazine George to get at GHBush. There is an interview about it, he then announces he's running for NY and ultimately president . Fuckin plane goes down 3 weeks later unexplainably "as if the plane was taken over by some kind of remote control " to quote one of the air control witnesses

It was the Koch brothers.

nah

iain was too young to have pulled it off

I have a question if it wasn't the banks that killed him why did that every time his family tried to running for president they got killed too

didn't they also get together with wally schirra at some point?

and he didn't say follow the money he said follow the culture

it was me sry

vidals rage knew no bounds but he did have a different boner to pick with bobby too

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM&ved=0ahUKEwi4_ZmKz9vSAhUC_IMKHZ6SBokQo7QBCCAwAw&usg=AFQjCNFD3jONQKWudi5XFcfzrUjtgzzCTA

DAMN YOU GRASSY KNOLL!!!

Who is this Sup Forums?

suicide

separately

a triangle not a threesome

Magic bullet.

oh ok

There were loads of people who wanted him dead, there were too many inconsistencies in the investigation reports.

it was the grassy knoll man im tellin ya