I'm going on a date with a girl from Tinder in an hour or so. She's a 7 judging by pics, seems smart and funny

I'm going on a date with a girl from Tinder in an hour or so. She's a 7 judging by pics, seems smart and funny.

I've never been on a real date with a stranger before (had two gfs whom I've known for some time before we started hitting it off). How do I now blow it?

Pic unrelated

> How do I now blow it?
"not"...

> How do i not blow it?
Dont put her penis in your mouth

Suck "her" trap dick

give her flowers OP wash your best shirt and comb your neck beard. make sure there are no cum stains on your pants. also don't be a faggot and u will be fine. I would also say just be yourself but i already said don't be a faggot

>7 judging by pics
That means she's a 5 irl

just act normal, be yourself op. with attention to what women like of course. if she digs you cool if not it wasn't meant to be.

yeah but what if himself is a big loser ??

I met a girl on tinder she used her friends photos
>I was gaurenteed a fuck that's what we arranged
>walk into a bar can't see the girl
>"hey user hi it's Claire
>the fuck she's a biggen
So I just sat next to her and talked a while I may as well as its was a half hour journey
>"user are we gunna fuck ? I love anal
>get in taxi arrive at her place
Best sex I've ever had then agreed to not meet again

She's probably 50 lbs heavier than her pics. Go in with the attitude that you're doing her a favor...because you probably are.

Ask if she likes Dicken's Cider

Tinder is for easy fucking. Not for a real relationship. Remember that, just be confident but not cocky.

maybe she's a big loser or has a thing for big losers then they live happily ever after

OP misspelled grindr

Relax, don't take the shit too serious and just have fun, let her do most the talking with the occasional question so it seems like you're paying attention. Don't be afraid to talk about sex and if you do talk about sex discuss confidently even if you're bullshitting. Pay for the date, yes it's bullshit but it gets women wet knowing you're not a broke ass loser. And always remember that Islam and bullshit, God can suck my balls.

Just dont say anything youd say on here.

dont be a pussy and have some jokes nigger and dont say nigger what ever you do. made that mistake once never again

prepare for some spaghetti dropping, but if you had 2 gfs It wont be that bad.

Save your rape jokes for your guy friends, even if you think of a really good one

Thanks bros, here I go. Your advice is pretty much this, but I appreciate it.

Being yourself is the biggest bullshit ever, if you want to fuck her, be confident and kinda a dick but not too much. That's what I always do and it works.

Looking quickly, I thought that was a picture of my ex's hairy inner thighs.
Now, I just see it's a path leading nowhere except someplace creepy as F that I wouldn't want to go into.
Hey, maybe it IS her!