>ramsay doesn't know a good 'za when he sees one

The cheese looks disgusting, but otherwise it's not bad

Looks like something out of a school cafeteria

amerifats everyone

pizza

who /doing a natural for 44/ here?

damn id love a slice of that right now

That pizza is shit and so are you.

>I visited here in April, completely by accident (it was late, had no idea it was on the show) and my experience was not very great. The owner was there and he kept asking if we had seen his episode of the show and how he had been on TV or about his favorite ice cream place an hour away. He didn't stop talking to us for about 20 minutes and kept rambling on about whatever he could and eventually it slipped that his wife had left him. I felt really bad for the guy because it seemed like he was just super lonely and all he had left was this restaurant. We had a pizza that night and it was really subpar, the toppings were sliding off the pizza and the crust reminded me more of a sopapilla. Definitely not "Denver's Best Pizza".

wtf?

Mmm, I could go for a nice slice of this.

Nothing beats a slice after a long day at the meat factory.

That's a casserole, dumbass

This looks horrific

I love Ramsay's shows but I hate how blatant they are with their product placement.
It just takes me out of the experience so much because it's always so awkward and forced.

Does this happen in the UK versions?

>tfw im going to giordanos tomorrow

so hyped bros i havent eaten there in 10 years

holy fuck not even 2 minutes in this episode and the editing on this is fucked up. do americans actually watch and enjoy this?

Yum!

>pizza is greasy
ZOMG NO WAI!!
it looks fine you homo

fucking kek

What's some essential traditional 'go 'za style kino?

That's one tasty looking chi' pi'

Sup Forums shitposting never ceases to amaze me

grease aside it's undercooked. also he ordered a thin crust pizza

>Amerilard thinks it's normal for a pizza to swim in grease

It's hotter than hell dude

They bring it out in a red hot skillet.

The fucking pizza isn't cool enough for human consumption for about 3 days.

I'd probably love it but I just cant eat something that thick

>Here you go sir, that will be $35, plus tip

not even an Amerilard, but fuck pizza that thinks it's better than me, I want grease and cheese if I'm ordering pizza, not something that'll match well with a 2009 cab merlot.

nigger its pizza
how can you have this much of an inferiority complex
I would take your pic any fucking day compared to OP

>implying anyone makes a better pie than Ellio

you sicken me, your type isn't welcome in Flavortown

is your favorite flavor grease and raw dough? because everything else has already slid off the pizza

Pizza coming in hot, chef!

here you go, chef

>Can't greentext

Is that cereal on a pizzadough?

i think it's spaghetti-o

What is this, pizza cake or something?

>he only experiences 'za in two dimensions

>it looks fine
>all the toppings slide off

Kek

The pizza isn't good. I've argued in over twenty of these goddamn threads about this and I've had enough.

The main argument is always "man this looks like a good late night pizza to have with muh bros!!".

This is a fallacy. There are good ends and bad ends of the cheap food spectrum. People debate endlessly about fast food chains and different types of ramen. Cheap doesn't mean not having standards.

This pizza is an embarrassment. It looks like something cooked out of the freezer aisle at walmart, not a $15 hand made pizza at a restaurant.

By the time you get it to your mouth all the toppings have fallen off because these faggots don't know how to balance cheese to sauce ratios or even cook a goddamn pizza based off that dough not being cooked.

It's just a bad pizza.

Here's a fucking pan made pizza on his youtube channel made with dough, cheese and sauce that looks a million times better and LOOK IT'S EVEN GREASY, BUT NOT A RIVER OF IT.

>quoting something

Rosemary?

what do you expect from someone who come from the worst country when it come to food ?