Why do black women have much more feminine bodies than white women?

Why do black women have much more feminine bodies than white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/What-is-Steatopygia-51231.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21849524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>black women have much more feminine bodies than white women
How?

Is this stupid fucking thread going to show up every day

big tits + big ass = more curves. any women with with this stuff will look more feminine

you're also gonna get a lot of angry racists in a second

I think he wants to know why they have bigger tits and ass

Because they where bred to fuck, by their original owners. That's why black africans are ugly as fuck, they where never selectively bred.

Cherry picking.
You're doing it.

he needs genetics explained?

Even black Africans look more feminine than white women, who are mostly sticks.

Cornbread

kek

I see you jews are now trying to get white males to breed with black women... now that you have realized only 1% of white males fall for the shemale/trap/sissy/bbc worship routine. And those white males a mentally ill.

Whites will always come out on top, history proves it time and time again. Where's Hitler when you need him!

I think he wants to know what was different about the environment of black women versus white which caused the black women to typically have bigger tits and asses

Because black women are more often fat.

It's not good for your health but it does give you bigger tits and ass.

yeah so much better...

West African males carry a lot of muscle and the women lots is tits and ass. Sexual dimorphism at It's finest.

Even fat black women seem to have bigger tits and asses than equivalently fat white women. It seems like the fat just tends to go there.

No, whites were enslaved by Mongols, and moors, hence Slavs, and the African admixture of Southern Europeans.

really better than white girls...

That's exxeptional for a white woman. Normal for a black woman.

She has black features. She looks mixed.

Fat women have more fat.

Black women tend to have a certain fat distribution. As do white women, asian women, etc

Why is this the only b8 your small brain can come up with?

because evolution, just like black guys have bigger cocks

but in european its a mix between health, body and intelligence

in asian its mostly intelligence, less body

of course that maybe just fits to 50% to the people who actually born and lived there

They're fatter, that's all. It's not white women's fault that your attracted to fat bitches. 55% of obese people in the US are black woman, further studies show they have zero ambition to lose the weight. They will eat themselves to death before losing their bigger ass or tits. Then in their 50s they'll buy a rascal to cruise walmart

She has a black body, is definitely mixed.

literally gagged. I'm not racist but black skin color is unattractive

Not sure any scientific evidence exists that points to this so idk

are you dense or something? White people modernized the planet and created the 1st world you absolute fool. We invented more than 90% of the shit your black ass is using to talk heresy right now.

HOLY FACK user
rarely do a see such a specimen that makes me stop scrolling or F5ing on the first page of /b
She is a fucking goddess.

praise the man that gets to fuck her on the reg. What an accomplishment, I bet her vagina smells like a first day of spring

This so fucking much. Niggers are unattractive and they usually smell like a crotch gaurd

>black africans are ugly as fuck
O rly?

news.softpedia.com/news/What-is-Steatopygia-51231.shtml

>Steatopygia is believed to be an adaptive physiological feature for female humans living in hot environments, as it maximizes their bodies' surface-area/volume ratio but keeps enough fat to produce hormones needed for menstruation.

>With fat deposited heavily in only certain areas in the middle on the trunk of the body, the limbs are left slim enough to expel heat more efficiently.

>But more likely, being able to store large fat amounts is important in very seasonal environments like those in African savanna, where during the dry season, a food shortage installs, and live largely off of their stored fat.

because you only seek to look the basic bitches whos only goal is to have a big fat ass so they can shake in on instagram and feel like that whore Kim K...long story short, you only see wannabes

Can we please stop posting pictures of uncivilized and braindead gorillas trying to argue that they're attractive

love me some black booty

mmm this is a real women white menz...

>With fat deposited heavily in only certain areas in the middle on the trunk of the body, the limbs are left slim enough to expel heat more efficiently.
So blacks should have skinny arms and legs while their bodies pack most of the pounds.

That doesn't sound very attractive.

And also not like what OP is talking about. Meaty thighs are pretty important to a feminine figure.

BLACK WOMEN ARE EVERYTHING!

Because they are fat apes.

Disgusting animal

OPs face as his black ass was posting this thread

They have big asses and small brains.

black womenz are goddess

slavery is a helluva drug

SO CURVY!!!

Make this thread on Sup Forums. I feel like I will get banned if I try it.

valerie who?

u a cuck

Ah derail thread with an Aryan Queen... GG user

She is cuban

wite gurl

Kathy Ferreiro

u a slave bwoi

She's not even a 6/10 user kek

So niggers will rape their own kind than the master race

To make up for their fucked up faces

Fb: valerie.compere7

You must be living in some alternate reality mang.

black gurl

ty breh

Enjoy

yeah, i´ve seen taxi drivers with that haircut and those lips look dry is fuck

kek

>Clown College

The women carry a substantial amount of muscle as well.

Because they don't.

I'm not even trying to be biased here... The average black woman is considered medically obese. Not curvy and proportionate like your picture. Anyone can pull specific images from google. However if we took a picture of the average black woman and compared it to the average white woman we would no doubt see a surprising outcome.

Also as a sidenote, if black women are so incredibly attractive why are they the least likely race of women to get married?

Less evolved, more animal like?

Go ask jimmy the greek

The asses are not always fat, a lot of times they are muscle. Sometimes it's better that they are fat, they feel better/softer in your hands.

A friend once said that fat girls feel better when the lights are out.

>literally
I really don't care what you like or don't like, but you and everyone else who overuses this word should have your genitalia irradiated to the point of falling off. FUCK YOU LITERALLY.

Black women have more estrogen: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21849524

then why do niggers prefer white chicks over black?

Fuck, they look...inbred or Mormon, can't decide which. Chances are both.

because muh dick and mad whyte bois

ALL THE WITE BITCHEZ IS MINE

They're just from the south. That should cover both theories

they look inherently rich faggot... something nigs will never understand

Conquest

Being rich doesn't preclude you from being inbred, Mormon or retarded. Or a fag, for that matter.

jeeeezussss

Of the new world deluxe edition

LOL. Thanks. Had to google reverse image search to find out who the fuck they were. Theory confirmed.

And more testosterone, I think IIRC. But I could be wrong.

It's not just niggers who prefer white people... try every race on the planet. Black women were statistically found to be the most unattractive women racially. And black men were second to last just scraping above asain men.

Why do massive faggots make threads full of logical fallacies?

>elbowstoopointy.jpg

u mad all?

what is your point? soem faggot posted an interracial family that looked like they were on food stamps... inbreeding, being mormon or retarded doesn't change anything.

>be fat
>have big tits and ass
Also they're all single mothers so good luck cuck

She's a Latina, and has had a lot of surgery

close to 4 billion women on this planet, why would anyone care about your girlfriend user?