Babysitting your wife's daughter

>babysitting your wife's daughter
>she looks at you like this and says
>"w-why are you so handsome, user?"

what do you say?

>If I was I would be your father

Good genetics, shithead. How the fuck do you think I bagged your mom?

TEMPT ME NO FURTHER YOU VILE DEMONESS!

BEGONE SUCCUBUS

>You are too young to be thinking like that little lady!
Send her to bed early

You will see a lot of men in your life that are handsome, and many who aren't, but what matters is that he is strong and good and loves you for you

These two are freaks who would feel her up claiming it was her fault for turning them on. Fucking pedos I hope I find you both so I can beat the shit out of you before shoving a broom handle in your asses

>babysitting your wife's daughter

Actually you wouldn't baby-sit your wife's daughter. In the cuck meme your wife's son/daughter lives with you and your wife, you raise your wife's son/daughter while your wife goes out and fucks black men. Get it right next time.

why this kind of shit never happens to me irl?

i want cute little girls calling me names and daring me to do sexy stuff.

FBI here

Why do you have this picture on your hard drive OP?

>you raise your wife's son/daughter while your wife goes out and fucks black men
why do you think you're babysitting lmao

Babysitting implies that the child doesn't live with you though and that it's just temporary but in the cuck meme you're raising the child full time.

cunnybros despise cucks. take your degenerate meme outta here.

Probably should have said 'you are at home grooming your wife's daughter'.

for Film studies

I always wonder in these threads, how much is shitposting and how much is legit

Self lynch immediately

100% legit shitposting

Cunnyfags need to be gassed

>Babysitting implies that the child doesn't live with you

Well a girl could tell her friend on the phone that she's babysitting her little brother. It's a stretch but it works.

Come sit on my lap and I'll whisper it in your ear.

Agree.

Not really because even then a sister doesn't raise her little brother nor is he her permanent responsibility. Babysitting implies the child you're watching is only your responsibility and under your care temporarily. Plus the OP clearly said wife's daughter anyway.

not even a stretch imo since it's temporary

if you value the relationship with the woman that is your wife, you should probably just ignore her.

send her to bed without a dicking

>value the relationship with the woman that is your wife
why would you? she has a child from a previous marriage, or from a previous relationship. she has proven to not be worth your time

My step cousin looks at me like that all the time. I think she has a crush on me bless her heart

>she has proven to not be worth your time

Or maybe the old dad still wants to fuck your wife and you get to and he doesn't. Kind of reversing the humiliation.

she a qt?

There's nothing wrong with Esther

yeah sure
>yeah i bet her old husband still wants her
>man i bet he feels humiliated, being free from the responsibilities of a father and breadwinner and can freely sleep with whomever he wants
>oh yeah i feel so good supporting this woman who has failed to maintain a relationship and ended up a single mother
>yes it turns me on to raise a child that is not of my own blood
yeah, HES the cuck in this situation. sure

Maybe you're a cuck if any of that is skin off your back.

Not that I would, I'm just playing cuckold's advocate

Do you join her later?

wifes daughter is actually not a problem to me. wifes son would be. you would ideally want a boy of your own blood to pass on your genes and name. the girl doesnt really matter and you could just fuck her on the side if you want. the point was that single mothers, while easy to bed, are definitely NOT good wife material because they are failed wife material. you can let her bring you a juice box while you play video games with her son, but dont put a ring on her finger