Post random shit you found and kept

Post random shit you found and kept

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_frigate_Alexander_Nevsky#Shipwreck
google.de/search?q=zurrkette&client=ms-android-tmobile-DE&prmd=simvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBh5uq49vSAhXLjSwKHZntAhoQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=2
youtube.com/watch?v=fEesRMemmYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

Op here took 20 mins for someone to reply
Also I bet you stole that

Oh my god I lost that a year and a half ago at SFO in the imternational terminal and my motorcycle club beat the shit out of me! Where did you find it and how can I get it back?!

How could you loose that when clearly there are two items in the picture

Lol, actually, it was in a dumpster with lots of broken parts and a flat tire. I took it, cleaned it up, and welded some of the broken parts, fixed the others, and replaced the tube.

That's a lie, niggers aren't smart enough to weld

I line next to an ocean. You'd think a foot-long nail from a wooden ship would be worth something right? But noooo. Hardly worth the metal.

Obviously I meant the pin, newfriend.

And shittons of this garbage.

Seaglass or whatever, also worthless.

I'm starting to think amber is like a secret illuminati conspiracy or some shit.

O-hhh shut nigga

C U C K

Don't even know what it is for

looks like a tag that miners used to put on minecarts full of whatever they're mining to claim it since they got paid by how much they mined

Its an emblem from a German machine of some type (steel-bending would be my guess). Says it can 63 KiloNewtons and that the power type is STF ... whatever that means. Then there an EN designation that signifies whatever standard it has to uphold.

It says "authorized traction 63kN" but don't know where it is from. Just found it on the street

Looks like a lock-out tag of some sort or an inspection tag. You will see this on rail cars and in industrial manufacturing plants.

That mustache is fucking disgusting.

Found this on the side of the highway.

fuck it's upside-down

I found this faggot one day. Made him hold timestamp as proof.

Pic related.

Owner of the faggot here. Roll dubs and he cums in his napkin.

love the moustache

This hammer was left after some housing construction was done.

I found the ruler on the side of a road, probably construction, as well.

Thanks. Had to beat him up real for it. Faggot wanted to look cute and cool. Smh.

i would let you fuck me ;)

How much do you pay, i can do something about this. He'll be tied on a bed tho, is it ok ?

In front of some corner shop. Someone probably bought and immediately lost it

haha I don't think I will need to pay ;)

Gotcha faggot. How did you get that computer, i'm gonna have to beat you up, bitch.

I don't understand why people snort this shit, the drip is awful

you can't stop me i'm running too fast for you !

I saw this photo hanging on the wall of an FBI office in San Diego about 25 years ago. The accompanying information said there was reason to believe the girl might still be alive. Nothing was said about the boy in that regard.

That's a sounding tool

Get a haircut.
Shave that peachfuzz.

Those do not look like nails. I would bet they came either from the carpenter's or blacksmith's tool box.

Why were you in an FBI office?

Thanks for the laugh guys, lol

Found this coin yesterday.

where are you from?

Contract work. Can't really say.

Was looking for antler sheds this year over the coarse of 3 weeks on a off and managed to only find one, still a success.

nah, had them verified by the coast center. They most likely came from the shipwreck of the Alexander Newsky in 1868. It had a million nails like this. The museum on it has an entire fishtank full of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_frigate_Alexander_Nevsky#Shipwreck

Dude I am telling you you, that's a sounding tool, this Alexander Newsky was a weird guy

Don't listen to all these faggots.... why do they feel the need to attack your appearance? They cannot compete intellectually?

You'd best be trolling. Sounding tool for what?

I don't really give a shit what a bunch of basement dwellers have to say. I have a wife, and a kid also, so I don't really give a shit about my appearance either.

Look up the En code, it's right there.

You either know what sounding tool is for or you don't, there's no in-between

It's not a ruler. It's a steel rule.

My guess is hungary for sure

You mean like a tuning fork?

>*tips fedora*?

Nope, you gotta spend more time on internet dude

That's impossible!

Ist from a lashing Like this
google.de/search?q=zurrkette&client=ms-android-tmobile-DE&prmd=simvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBh5uq49vSAhXLjSwKHZntAhoQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=2

something people put inside their dick hole

Found this in a field about 10 miles away from an AFB. Some kind of dummy round left behind or dropped. I think it's 20mm?

Its a buttplug. Just try it

The Netherlands.

The Netherlands

>don't really give a shit about appearance
Anybody with a soul patch DOES give a shit about appearance. They're just fucking retarded enough to think it looks good.

It has been inside my ex. She was not fond of the point but did enjoy putting it in the freezer first.

The fuck. Why would you .. Nah fuck that, I'll take your word for it

Oh, I've found the rest of it!

I may have had a bad batch of sperm, cause that's just how my facial hair grows in

awww, I just googled that shit ... fucking phone is gonna make my ads about dick-hole fucking now, fuck

Found these in the woods last summer. Haven't checked them out yet. Don't know where to go to view them.

Newfag can't make image smaller hence screenahot

Found hidden in the woods behind my local park.

Like 90% sure it was used as a murder weapon or something

Now it has your finger prints all over it

Clean it up bro. Looks like you could sand it down to a functional weapon. Just make sure you don't heat it too hard and turn the steel blue. If the steel gets blue it's fucked.

I have the same round but in incendary, I think your correct about the 20mm part

I found it like 7 or 8 years ago, I think I'm safe

I kind of like it rusted up, looks more intimidating that way to a burglar or whatever

There's absolutely no way he could temper a blade by sanding.

obviously not by hand ...

Could be rare. Hold the film strip next to a light
and report back.

Wow. Ima dumb ass never even though of it. I was trying to think of what machine I could use

Not even with a power sander. Unless he's sanding it with a torch, he's not going to get it to the 575 needed to blue.

The film could have american propaganda on it

Film fag here. Just checked small blue one. All ink is smeared and drippy looking. Checking next

Keep going

Found a key to a Nissan on the on footpath of a Canturbury suburb in the early 2000s. Even when I found it the car it belonged to was probably destroyed and it's an almost certainty today. Still, I like keeping hold of it as a sort of memento.

yeah true, I just looked up power sander and realized I know fuck-all about machines types in english.

Half way thru grey square box one.
All rusty on film color is more intact
No win yet

I found this PNG on a random image board website, and kept it.

WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=fEesRMemmYQ

OR DONT. IDGAFuuuuuuuu

Starting to see frames on the one in the box but it needs to be going thru A projector and spinning quick to make out. Over 200 ft on this spoil

Film fag
The last one. The rusty one I had to pry open.
Oldest, most intact, still blotchy, needs to be ran thru projector.
Sorry for the hype