Director wanted to show off his wife.

4 > 2 > 1 > 3

objective

>that pube stubble on 2

2 > 3 > 4 > 1

Pudgens!

They look like little girls
That gets my dick hard

a satire on the MTV SPRING BREAK/Britney Spears generation,also how we image things will be and how we believe that despite the grim reality
it was a comedy about people who idolize spring break yet it was marked to those people meaning alot of people misunderstood its greatness
you have james franco in ugly dreads with grills sitting at an all whit piano singing a Britney Spears songs while girls in bikinis and ski masks with guns dance around all while we see. montage of said people committing violent acts
masterpiece

The degeneration of the American culture.

I never realized just how varicose Selena Gomez's tits were until now.

this tbqh

> shows off 5/10 wife by putting her with a group of 9/10s

What did he mean by this?

this tbqh.
Actually a really good movie.

The unending American frontier, the factors which continually create that frontier, and how the Western is not some ideal narrative forever in the 1860s but rather very much still present in the 2010s which is alive because we want it to be.

Cinema of Complicity.

SLUTS
L
U
T
S

how much hotter benzo is than all the other girls.

Propagation of the
>fuck as many men as you can and behave like a whore while you are young
meme that is destroying western women and civilization.

Life isn't a Tom and Jerry cartoon where you can do stupid irresponsible shit like that and have no consequences in the next episode.

>I can only evaluate movies at face value and all of the underlying themes went completely over my head

what did he mean by this?

2>4>1>3

It's about James Franco pulling a gun on Gucci

>Implying I even watched that steaming pile of shit coated with sugar and kikery...

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

t. patrician

A retarded hack director shitting out another turd?