*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVzbMawdbzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't you have a muslim ban to get rejected?

Umm, excuse me, but aren't you easily baitable? I'll just BAIT you out of my way. Hey, look! A UFO is wiretapping us! Fetch, boy! :D Hahaha.

Excuse me mr president

Grab his poosy

Hi Mr. orange sir, don't you need to be checked and balanced somewhere ? bye

Pleasure to meet you Mr. President. Fine work you are doing, keep it up and MAGA!

Hello, Mr. President. glad you are slowly making america great again, Donald trump 2020!

>Get him to admit he fucked this country worse than ever.
>Have him declare CNN as news master race live
>Cuck him and fuck his tranny wife infront of him while he jacks small PP
>Step down and let Bernie become prez

Krjgy

Reaches in pockets and throws emergency urine in face

smells of butthurt

Faggot

*summon a Poutine*

this thread has like 2 individual posters
samefag everywhere

*blocks progression of government and society*

Kek, stay mad. He's doing awesome shit and aside from butchering NN and giving way to much power to ISPs he will keep kicking ass.

I love all this winning so much.

Says the crybaby who can't keep his crybaby mouth closed when people BTFO him! Hahhaa

You know it tells you how many posters there are at the bottom of every page...

>"progression"

T O P K E K

>courts 3
>trump 0

republicucks never learn

Smells of turbo cucked shill.

please mrs don't grab my young innocent puss y

Seriously.

I've been doing MMA for 6 years now, in parallel with boxing for 7 years, I could beat him up easily.

Also body-building for 4 years, 6'2" for 190lbs

I have crazy speed, and reflexes same as my speed. All I have to do is wait for him to charge me dodge him and give him big wallops in the head. I won't give him any break the slightest mistake the fucker is done. You'll always have some virgins here to say it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with willpower my friends, and 2) you'll never achieve anything with your coward physique.

Any man with enough training can beat Donald Trump with a knife. Barehanded is not necessarily more complicated it only demands some skill.

>Checked and balanced

17dipshit

*blocks your path*

...and....?

>80% overturn rate

Oh noes.

>Stand down sir I got this

Whatever you say Cletus

Good luck avoiding all those bullets.

*Sigh*

As much as I tell the people I love them, I think they deserve to correct their own records now, and I'll just watch. A little bit of payback for all of the stuff I've done, with no please and or thank you. Raised a kid on my own too. Ran diplomatic missions. Kept things in order. The whole nine miles. Now they'll see the mess they've made. And only if I FEEL like it, will I come to their rescue.

Lol!

I'm and all it really proves is shareblue is earning their pay. Based on them I'm staring to think Soros' cock must be delicious.

Faggot doesn't understand that travel bans are for citizens from target countries, not a religion.

Witless shill trying way too hard

Decent patriot. Kek loves you

>Le Pussy meme
"They'll let you do it".
faggot :^)

>Le Orange meme
Low energy shitposting, "small hands" was too much typing for this shill.

Beloved of Kek

etc etc etc.

He let the last one slide to make his case easier. Now it is ironclad, so imma sit back and enjoy watching them get BTFO. Now if only we could hang these traitors.

getting anally fucked by russian oligarchs =/= winning

Sorry sir! Would you like to fuck my wife, sir!?!

>muh russian meme

FFS at least google the Syrian war.

Kekekkekekekekekekekekekekeekekekekekekekeekekkekekekekekekeekeke

>implying

Is this the same 50 cent Russian state troll?

Kek. He's missing Banon in the background with some puppet strings

Kek

>get down on my knees
>pleasure the great leader of the free world's massive schlong

It only appears massive due to his tinnie tiny hands

*teleports behind you*Say no more

>yfw constant threads about americans regretting their choice but you're so over it that you're actually glad you've got more free time now and you hope and pray that the lesson sticks in their skulls now because this is what you've chosen so now that you've made your bed, you will lay in it, America!

I got you bro

10/10 excellent

Kek'd and balanct

Republicucks never reply to that.

Puts stairs infront of him.
Checkmate

Yfw DT gets elected for another term because you're a liberal who learned absolutely nothing from this election, and continues to treat people with differing opinions like shit instead of actually having a discussion to persuade people to your side. Liberals literally learned nothing from this incredible failure.

This will haunt my dreams forever. Thanks

Oh don't worry, we've learned all right. We've learned how stupid you all really are so next debate we'll lower the bar to accommodate your hick minds and we'll even use smaller words too.

>We'll use smaller words
>Accommodate

Thanks for proving my point, you really learned nothing.

>falling on my knees
>kiss his shoes
>"sorry that I'm breathing your air"
>rob around him
>raise my hands to the air
>"Praise the almighty"
>wait in this position till he leaves

Calm down Cletus

Stop being a fucking retard and please kill yourself

*blocks communism's path*

youtube.com/watch?v=UVzbMawdbzw

"Excuse me sir but I am the civilized, intelligent world and if you try and block my progress, I will have you killed. None of the mouthbreathing trailer trash that voted you in will be able to stop this."

Give him a makeover

>ban blocks 6 countries
> there are 50 majority Muslim countries
> ban somehow is Muslim ban

How is a ban which blocks an insignificant amount of Muslims compared to all the Muslim countries a Muslim ban? If it were it would be an extremely shitty one. That would be like claiming you fixed a leak in a boat when there's 50 holes and you repaired 6.

lol no you don't.

>50 Muslim Countries
>what about Sweden?

Good discussion, thanks for your incredibly persuasive thoughts.

I fucking love Optimus Prime

>Ban says six niggers can't be free because they're black
>How is it possible this was a racist ban
Trump supporters logic

It's obviously Voltron, you retard

You can make some bullshit claim about it being an issue of race, religion, sexuality, etc in more or less every fucking situation. So now protecting our borders should be impossible because if we block x they have 50% Jews so we're Anti-Semitic, if we block y we're sexist because they're 60% women?

Liberty Prime
>don't mess with fallout lineral dipshit

No use trying to wiggle your way out of this. Trump and his associates literally said it's a Muslim ban. Therefore it's unconditional.

Get out of my way, you funny-looking fat old dumb ass. God you're ugly.

that ban says absolutely nothing about Muslims within it. Fucking retarded judges are just saying it's a Muslim ban because they're labeling Trump as a racist when he's not. They watch too much MSM.

He. Literally. Said. It's. A. Muslim. Ban.

No reason arguing with a hick country fuck. Kys Cletus

Why do they all look related?

And you sound like a brain dead liberal. Back on the campaign trail he said he would institute a Muslim ban but he backed off on that claim. But now because he made a claim in the past, he is incapable of EVER defending our borders because of faggots like you? The judges should NOT be looking at anything OUTSIDE of the LITERAL words written in the ban. The ONLY thing being disputed are the words of the ban verbatim, not intentions or anything else.

[citation needed]

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are you expecting we learn? Do you want us to lie to you and say you're not a racist?

overruled

Fugg Ronald Crunpf xDD

Check up your asshole. While you're up there try looking for Trump's hand, it's really difficult to find for some reason.

That's a first, you seem taking his words at face value. I mean, it's not like he was talking hyperbole .

Why are Trumpists so easily triggered? Literally as bad as the faggots from tumblr

Hello Sean Spicer. Fancy meeting you here

are you ok? did he ever say muslim ban or are you just making shit up