So I was staying at this homeless shelter and this well dressed guy comes up to me and asks if I want to share a joint

So I was staying at this homeless shelter and this well dressed guy comes up to me and asks if I want to share a joint

Sure I says.

He then asks to blow me.

Nasty af I says

Turns out he has the HIV. He tried to kill me.

What do?

bump

You wouldn't have gotten HIV from HIM blowing you dickhead, you just lost out on a top notch BJ.

It was nasty as hell, and someone with HIV shouldn't be going around giving sexual favors.

He was well dressed and had HIV. Seems like he was the one with his shit together dude. But keep living your life HIV free...I'm SO sure that will work out for you in the long run.

What do you know about it? Do you have HIV?

>But keep living your life HIV free...I'm SO sure that will work out for you in the long run.
I dont even...
No I have no HIV

he gave you an offer, you refused. Done? What's the problem?

What is so confusing to you? You were in a dirt ass homeless shelter cause your life went to shit. A well dressed man comes in and OFFERS you something and you refuse. No wonder you're a fucking degenerate dude.

The offer was to get a toothless gross BJ, not to get the HIV

As someone mentioned before, you don't get HIV from the blowjob... You refused anyway. Again, what's the problem?

He just wants permission to be a shit head, don't give it to him.

TBH I was there for the fun of it.
You can so. I believe he had malintent

No you weren't, don't try to make it sound cool and hip. NO ONE is at a homeless shelter for fun. NO! ONE!

Well your wrong, because I did.

It was as nice as a super 8 motel.

My god I WISH you had gotten fucking HIV you hipster piece of garbage.

U should kill yourself op. You are homeless and a faggot. You don't belong in thrump America.

If you've never heard of someone being homeless for fun or even just out of will then you should definitely kys.

I met all kinds of interesting people.

> be HIV positive, lost everything, now homeless
> hard getting a spot in a shelter
> Get in, not enough room for my buddy who went crazy after he got home from iraq with ptsd, wife left him and took kids
> Some spoiled hipster faggot took his spot
> Hipster asks if he can blow me so he can talk about how hip he is on facebook
> tell him I have HIV so wouldnt want to infect him, but offer to blow him which is safer if he gives up his spot for someone who actually needs it
> faggot pulls out his phone to tell people how the systems rigged against him
> I might rape him when he goes to sleep

>none of this happened

>believing the "you can't get HIV from saliva xDDD" meme
>pretending there isn't the possibility for microcuts being in the mouth from rough food, heavy brushing/flossing the teeth and chewing on the inside of the cheek
That's not even mentioning that if you let a dude blow you, you're a fucking faggot.

Youre the faggot, faggot

Get out of my country

>refusing a blowie from an AIDS infected faggot now makes you a faggot.
Very progressive thinking, really makes you wonder why Trump won?

Yeah and you probably ate food and took services you don't actually need you scum.

You are literally the equivalent of mildew.

Methinks you protest too much.

I take it you're an American

>implying the homeless aren't homeless by choice
Food in the mouth of a functioning member of society is better than food in the mouth of scum that does nothing for it.
Fuck off with that bleeding heart bullshit; OP is doing God's work.

Ok samefag. Have fun in your degenerate morally bereft reality. I'm sure you have lots of love in your life.

Fucking kool aid drinking EDGELORD

I take it you think all people are created equal?

>I can't argue against that, so let's resort to name calling
Social Darwinism is the only way the world is going to fix itself; people deserve the help they make for themselves, not the help others are willing to give them.
Aren't you the fucking hypocrite too, the money you spend on internet to even access this site and the time you spend here is money and time you could front to your local homeless shelter, so again; fuck off with that bleeding heart bullshit.
It's time to go back to your containment board.

No, I just know I'm better than you.

Sans for the people born with birth defects like a severe mental disorder or malformed anatomy; yes.
There are dindus that survive by living in mud huts and killing animals by poking them with sharp sticks. There is no excuse for a healthy person to have to rely on another for survival.

Says the privileged white guy who's never had any real problems

Lol some nice assumptions by you. For all you know I'm at the public library in between shifts at the soup kitchen you contrarian cunt.

Your opinions are stupid. And I bet you mitigate the tiny prick you were born with in anger over you not being born into influence. Stay mad Walter.

>projecting

lol nope

At being a degenerate little scumbag. You're a worthless crumb.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

>thinking about the size of other people's dicks
Small wonder why you're against OP getting a blowie from a faggot, you faggot.

Lol yep.

>denying

It's just easy to tell by people's thoughts that they are compensating. I'm assuming he is hung like a thumb tack

You guys are quick...

See

I don't have anything better to do until muster. I'm going to keep shitposting for another 10 then bail.

Ok this threads b8 is way too sloppy. I'm out.

Coward.