Why are white women subconsciously jealous of black women...

Why are white women subconsciously jealous of black women? What is it about black women that make white women insecure and resentful?

Nothing
/thread

all women are insecure

>all women are insecure

This guy knows.

why do you keep posting this same god damned thread once a day EVERY day? fuck off cuck

is this female cuckery?

Row row fight the powah

... thinking about the dirtiest joke as an answer

Do tell.

This is new bait. They're not.

Nobody even likes niggers, let alone has any reason to be jelly donuts

No white woman of any pedigree is jealous of a black woman. Only our common country trash would be jealous, and they are basically niggers anyway.

It's literally the other way around. Nice b8 tho

I don't think women want nappy hair

black pussy is better, tastier, cleaner.

black women are more confident and relaxed and in my experience are less "whiny bitches" than white women.
that is why White women are jealous of black women and always will be second to them.

source: I am white with a black wife

Why is the sky red? Why is water dry? Why is shitposting some fake agenda so valuable?

All these questions have the same answer as OP's question.

But they do want dark skin and full lips.

looks like a jew to me

>Why are white women subconsciously jealous of black women? What is it about black women that make white women insecure and resentful?

Womeniggers are sluttier than whitefems.

Ooga booga.

"im a liar and a jew from the JIDF pls integrate with niggers so we can try to rule you faster"

niggers smell before they have their cloths off you arent fooling anyone.

confident I'll give you (only because they had to not get shot as a 10 year old), but relaxed is not a word used to describe any black unless you meant lazy

This. Black women prevent them from price-fixing pussy and rationing sex. Black women keep them honest by acting as an alternative option. There is nothing that affects a woman more than men having options.

bigger asses

Theres no price fixing, the white woman will be able to get an honest job, the black can only go on welfare. The investment is worth it.

why are you so insecure that you have to make this thread daily?

its not insecurity, its this

Agree fully