What is this bump on my neck?

what is this bump on my neck?

Herpes

aids

zit that isn't fully grown you fucking dingus

zit

It means you're going to die.

Source: I have a friend who's an army medic and he showed me some pictures if guys that got blown up in Afghanistan and they died.

it very big though, and on my neck. I don't think its a zit

>inb4 cancer
Its a spot but if you try bursting it you may open your jugular. Take a red hot iron to it instead and record for education purposes

tyroide cancer. not even joking

looks like a zit

medfag here, its cancer

yea, its a big zit and if you really want anyone to call you an dumbass it should be a doctor

Neck cancer, only homosexuals can get this type of cancer, sorry bud

Looks like you are a bigger and tried to shave.

>tyroide cancer
it's too high up for it to be that, also i think its connected to my skin and not the actual neck

its called your head, best method of removal is a shotgun in the mouth

Top Kek!

In grown hair
Could cause cancer and explode

Looks like ingrown hair

well I don't want to waist €20 to go to the doctor and have him tell me i'm a dumbass

... Thats "Cystic Acne" in other words a big spot/pimple/zit w.e you want to call it... just leave it alone... could be caused by an ingrown hair etc... its nothing to worry about OP..

looks like subcutaneous epidermal faggotry.

caused by excessive gaylording and curable by a heavy course of KYS.

faggot

It's an ingrown hair from shaving against the grain.
Learn to shave.

Its an ingrown hair. It should be sore to touch. The only way to get them out without damaging your skin is to be patient. In the future make sure you wash your face with cold water once in the morning and once at night. Also wash your pillow cases every two weeks.

Thanks for the calming answer!

This is now a dubs thread. the first guy to get dubs will get the €20 I saved not going to the doctor.

ingrown hair OP? how old are you, did u like just start shaving? lol go get decent shaving cream, soam your skin in warm water prior to shaving, stroke in (same) direction of growing hairs, and a sensitive razor. if you cant squeeze it out, go to the doc they make a small cut and drain it. then keep putting vitamin e on it.

Send me your shekels, you filthy eurocuck. I'll spend it on stamping out islam.

youre gay

winrar

if it's just below the surface of the skin and moves with the skin, youre fine. it's either an ingrown hair or a zit. if it doesn't move with the skin, you got something else.

truth

Fuck yeah. Bogdanov twins = guaranteed dubbs.

a big zit aka a cyst