Redpill me on this sport you folk call "footyball"

redpill me on this sport you folk call "footyball"
Why do millions of people watch it when not much happens besides about 5 minutes out of a 90+ minute game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZP3AXgdkq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the best sport in the world, does it not have enough commercials for you?

they're in too deep, they've been playing this shit for like 400 years. if they stopped now i don't think they would know what to do with themselves. they would have to play cricket. you know, if you drink enough whiskey, it starts to taste good.

No commercial break

O SAY CAN YOU HEAR

I'm really tired of Burgers bitching about a sport that 90% of the world unanimously and rightfully so sees as the best sports of all.

If you don't like it just keep on watching commercial breaks with sporadic nigger collisions in between and shut.the.fuck.up.

>amerisoccers complaining about football's 'things that happened/time played'

nooooo noonono nono

>that flag...

soccer*

>ameribabbies trying to feel good in order to forget the shit pile they have as a national team.

>OP asks to be redpilled
>foreigners choose to bash opinions instead
no wonder we elected Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZP3AXgdkq0

>a 1/6 of the world is Indian and prefers cricket
>another 1/6 of the world prefers ping pong and then basketball
>soccer is the unanimous best sport of all

Wrong, his intention was to banter and to provocate. And you elected Trump because you're a country of fucking imbeciles.

well they don't give you guys much of a choice over there. of course i would pick soccer over fucking cricket, cycling, f1, if i had to choose.

It's the only sport that is worth watching it

I could watch every existing sport at any time and still stick to football (in your terms: soccer). How come...

>And you elected Trump because you're a country of fucking imbeciles.
>Germany
Calm down, Ahmed, he won't deport you back to Syria unless you live in America

not just indians. pakis and bangals along with them are basically 1/3 of the world playing cricket. some people think this makes the sport global.

Wogball is the equivilent to baseball in your country, except wogball at least has banter to keep it interesting when the teams have nil all draw.

who needs bants when you have mindless violence

On Sup Forums lately
>W-We d-d-dont care, I s-swear guize! W-we've got f-f-forty different sports to c-care about anyway
>HURR YEAH YOU DO! YOU CARE AS MUCH AS US BECAUSE YOU THINK IT MATTERS BIG STRONG MURRIKANS!

I swear I'm not sure which side of this tug-of-war is worse now.

yeah i could watch those sports. for a while, until i passed out. soccer is the only good sport that europe has ever come up with so it's no surprise to me why it's so popular over there.

Do you mean banter between opposing players, or just general atmosphere?

Well OP with a disinformation to be fair

A lot of things happen throughout the game, tactical, strategical, mental and physically, not restricted only to the player holding the ball

The game itself works through the total submission mechanic, just like American football or ice hockey, there is not much to "understand" besides different rules, systems & culture

ayyy