How was your day at Uni Sup Forums?

How was your day at Uni Sup Forums?

Im in third grade

Not gonna lie that actually looks quite fun.
Would totally go for a game, but i would ditch the pad i just find it cringe af...

How was it?

Yeah I can understand that, just easy with the pad when playing.

New York fag
Haven't had uni for 3 days because of snow storms :^)

Fucking sucked. Stood in the lab all day and my feet hurt.

It wuz gud i learned how to count to 50

What were you doing in your lab?

Column Chromatographie. Chemist here.

>using a paper mat
>blue eyes deck

Lad

Ah right, I am in "Film and Television Production" and me and a mate had an hour break.
We have a few mates who want to get into YuGiOh because of the new mobile game, so we showed em.

>Yugioh
>Not Pokémon TCG
die nigger

Never got into the Pokemon TCG.
Always played YuGiOh though.

I'm not gonny lie, that does sound kind of cool.

>2017
>Shit tier blue eyes deck
>Not using a white Dragon deck to insta summon 32 different blue eyes cards in 1 turn

Im glad and dissapointed at the same time, for the average-ness of my u

My day was smokin'!

Thanks.
We were doing work in the TV studio today and I was the sound engineer for the day. Here's a pic.

I decked some Zoo player with Dark Worlds today, good shit. Also Burst Stream of Destruction is trash

Don't have any lectures to attend on Thursdays, so stayed at home, working' on exercises for the Advanced Dynamics course I'm taking on Fridays

I got ripped to shreds on my locals today... sadlife.png

Psychedelic Rock of the 60's class today. Started on the British Invasion. Shit was pretty cash.

And you Americans put yourself into enormous debt, complain about it, yet waste your fucking time playing faggot games and doing faggot shit. Fuck you idiots. I'm glad you fucking morons are 90k in debt when you leave school, you fucking deserve it.
I learned a trade in 2 years and earn 96k/year with full benefits. But you know what? I don't know how to play Pokemon or yugio. But you do, so congratulations, you fucktards.

I'm from London mate and already earn £12 an hour doing freelance editing.
But nice read though.

RA for spring break rn, it's pretty lonely

If that's you, where's your hair at? How old are you? Losing so much hair like that is sad....