what to do?

i dont fuckin know, you're probably a faggot so ask him out

>29842421

>Jannik Guet Huerat

kick his ass

drop trow and stick ass up in the air

>can get a free gay
Get one, then sell it to some girls.
Gays are in with girls for some reason, so you can make some quick bucks out of it.

And maybe a free blowjob or 2.

kiss him

Tell him thanks but I'm straight. Unless you're gay then cum in his mouth and don't call him afterwards.

kys

tell him to wear a wig and pretend to be a girl and go for it. standard btard does not consider this any gay, right?

Suck his penis real good.

Fuck him

Let him fuck you

if you're on this website you're probably delusional enough to think that wanting to suck cock doesn't make you gay so you might as well go for it, no one here will judge you

Suck his dick. As it stands now, you kind of have to!

Come back when you turn 18?

get him to suck you off

give him that neckbeard penis

Your not gay if hes the one sucking your dick

well, if you're gay or bi that's a win-win
> tfw straight people have better chances than you at getting a bf

Faggots confirmed

Didn't know Sup Forums is a homo

Newfag

Well you're obviously a fag and considering it if you're asking us.

Sup Forums is nothing but gay faggot ass homosexuals

Well OP, either figure out u are gay and go for it (which is what I think you kind of are by not immediately rejecting him straight away) or explain you're not into it

>Didn't know Sup Forums is a homo

Well I think Sup Forums is so obsessed with sex that most people don't distinguish male or female, I see it as a males fucking other males in prison just for the purpose of experiencing the feeling of sex

Do it and post pics

this is obviously not homo fagott

Fuck Him straight

...but are you gay though?

don't fall for jokes

So if OP would Kiss a man with a wig (which is basically a tramp) it's not gay? It's perfectly fine to me but I do interpret it this way yes

Well he's basically asking Sup Forums that question right? How to handle this situation?

Kneel down in front of him. Unzip his fly. Gently take out his penis and put it in your mouth. Suck him off until he ejaculates forcefully in your mouth. Swallow his load. Kiss the tip of his penis. Put his dick gently back into his pants.
At that point, you will have enough knowledge to make an informed decision.
Good luck!

You report that degenerate to the constable at once like any normal upstanding citizen would do. Homosexuals are sick in the head and they spread disease.

rape him in a corner

Rofl

Keep your distance in public but meet up with him in secret and let him blow you all the time. This is your ticket to having your own personal cocksucker

OP are u even here?

not if that wig guy is a girl by identity

Take it as a complement. If the guy is somewhat good looking.

Let him go gay for you. You might like it. If you do you will have a fuck buddy!!