I never quite understood this joke

I never quite understood this joke..

Is it a joke? I was about to send him an email and congratulate him on his white penis in return

He hates trans women

I'm not like those other white people XD

COLORED PEOPLE GOOD
WHITE PEOPLE BAD

John Oliver is useful in that I can point at him and say "THAT" when I need to describe something I hate

Thanks, it's pretty great.

What causes a man to be filled with such self-loathing ethnic degradation?

Oh right, he's a limey.

>penis means youre a man
the CURRENT YEAR man is not even bluepilled

What the fuck is wrong with anglos?

Four anglos makes a square.

>What causes a man to be filled with such self-loathing ethnic degradation?
Being raised in a house hold where the mother has authority.

Because in the mind of John Oliver (and SJWs in general) White Men are the Übermensch who are capable of mental fortitude that non-white non-male people are simply unable to comprehend.

Seriously though what is he trying to say here.

So apparently the topic is 'online video game harassment' which is already a topic that should be laughed out of the fucking room.

And apparently white guys have some kind of tight knit community of Xbox One players in which we rain praises on one another?

Not even a meme when I say this;
'What did he mean by this?'

He means that a FUCKING WHITE MALE will never experience online harassment because only women know what that's like. Not funny or true desu.

He legitimately thinks that white men are not harassed on the internet.

Even though studies have shown that men are actually MORE likely to be harassed than women on the internet

>but muh rape threats in video games
They're about as real as the average death threat in video games
>IM GOING TO KILL YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>IM GOING TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER CAMPING FUCKER
>IM GOING TO RAPE YOU KNIFING FAGGOT
Also do note that men are told they're going to be raped by 13 year old boys in Call of Duty as well

Is the chick on the left sorry enough to let me fuck her in the mouth?

it's because there are no insults you can say to white men that specifically offend them

This is true, I love being a white guy.

No she's made for BBC only

you aren't explaining anything. what the fuck are you even talking about. I'm assuming your IQ is low.

How can you possibly not be able to read his post? That's on you, nigga, it's plain as day what's being said.

>that specifically offend them

That's because you can't give offense

Offense is only taken

Being offended is a choice. It's a choice to say "I didn't like what you said so I am now uncomfortable" instead of saying something that contributes to a conversation.

Now don't get me wrong, saying "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" like some Sup Forums-tard certainly isn't helpful to any conversation, but responding with "THAT'S OFFENSIVE" to "Black people are disproportionately criminal" does not contribute to the conversation. It doesn't contradict anything. It doesn't provide new evidence. It doesn't refute facts. It's simply demonstrating that you have nothing worthwhile to say.

>calls someone dumb as he spergs about a very easy to understand statement
You should go a week off of this site and report back on the new things you've learned

Is John Oliver a crypto-jew?
He looks like one and he works with a bunch, but he apparently isn't.

thanks buddy, he hurt my feelings

I heard that we couldn't even compete.

I think he's just a cuck.
He's not insidious, he's just a real fucking cuck.

White men are typically smart enough to realize a lot of online "harassment" is really minor shit like someone calling you a faggot. I don't know why it is mostly white men that realize it but that seems to be how it is. Except Tyler the Creator realized it too.

but what about this black guy? Does he have a white penis?

What a piece of shit

SLIMY
I
M
E
Y

He isn't, and is even anti-Israel

Also he doesn't look Jewish. He looks extremely British.

There's no such things as crypto-Jews anymore outside of places like Sweden where you still face harassment for it because the muslims and leftists hate them so much.

I'm white, but my penis is brown

Brit jews are a unique breed of jews. Super duper jewy looking jews are from the rest of Europe because the only ones left after Hitler did his thing were the asia minor and eastern yurop jews.

I think he means that he doesn't have a white penis.

>you will never be cyber bullied because of your white skin

I want Trump to win just so these faggots can be bootyblasted.
Although it probably gives them 4 years of job security

lol then your black

>implying my penis determines my gender
Fuck you, John Oliver.

It's either see Hillary win so I can witness Sup Forums meltdown or Trump can win so that all these media personalities will be crying nonstop. It's a win-win.

Oliver isn't Jewish though, and doesn't even look it. He looks more British. Brits are not the most attractive people.

Cuck