make it stop

I'd hit that

Suck muh dick!

man
the
harpoons

lets do anal

Not bad actually

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER

good body shape.

bad angle on shot. makes her seem like she has 8 chins. a little chubby, but would fuck.

360, walk away...

I like how anons are making 3 words that form a sentence instead of actually posting the 1st 3 words that come into their head.

Big beautiful woman

404 Boner Not Found
(You said 3 words, "404" is a number)

Too Many Nuggets

Is this a new meme?
If so I don't like it very much.

not that bad

Javascript would be glad to disagree, unless you parseInt.

OP, here's a URL for your hog girlfriend. Stop reposting the JPGs here.
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/223043/anna_cute_aussie_chubby.html

Show me more

I'd fuck it

Needs Goth Look.

When in rome

Always hated Javascript. I'd rather avoid programming rather than going back to that crap... Oh wait I have a Javascript exam in a week.

You stupid fuck, you'd be going straight towards her

Needs more gook

kill with fire

everything butter face.

found the newfag

Jabba the Hutt

>newfag

Could do worse

Repaint the apartment!

Submit to her.

ever heard of moonwalk?

again this thread