Storytime Sup Forums

Storytime Sup Forums

So, my friend introduced me to a wonderful girl. After getting her number I went out with her for drinks this week and we hit it off, talked and laughed for 3 hours straight, it was a great evening! Naturally I texted her the next day to ask her out for an actual date to go to the movies and her response was:

> haha, i like your directness, but i am not so sure about the date part yet.

is she telling me there's a chance? or is this straight up no gtfo?

bumping with memes

as you may know, I'm no expert (I wouldn't be on Sup Forums then) but it sounds like she's interested but wants you to ensnare her. It's up to you if you want to, though, because you may fail while doing so. Just ask yourself if she's worth it. Mostly they aren't.

dankness ensues

but your bumping memes aren't even good.

hmmm i've never ensnared a girl before, would regular rope suffice or do I need to purchase a large net?

Probably a no.
Or she's just waiting for you to fuck up so she can say no.

these memes are far beyond mere mortal understanding

wait, what does "ensnare" mean? The dictionary I've used said it's equal to "to seduce". Have I been trolled?

Satan

Your quints have proven that I'm too mortal to understand your glorious memes! My apologies, master.

wew checkem

to ensnare means to 'catch in a trap'

your dictionary was written by a horny teenager

Fucking witnessed

well, it seemed wrong but I blindly believed what the dictionary told me... Such a shame...

satan has spoken

Do not initiate the next contact she contacts you and she's yours if not....

She wants you to ask for sex, she isnt interested in wasting time in bars or movies.

Just cock.

Mate, based on personal experience, she definitely doesn't fancy you.

If she were interested then she'd jump at the chance. If not, then she'll fob you off like she obviously has done. Move on.

final bump

OP - how old are you and the girl? ( I ask because 20-25 year old women are flaky as fuck)

If you are over 26 and so is she, I would say she's wanting a chase/is being petty in the way that she lets you dangle.

If you guys are under 26... then chill out and see where it goes. Be direct but don't chase. See if you can meet other women too.

It's not looking good for you either way OP. Women who like being chased aren't fun in the long run, and women who let you dangle are even worse.

Still - nothing wrong with giving it another go. Worst case you get shut down, and we all get shut down from time to time, even after marriage. It just changes from "no i don't want to go on a date with you" to "no I don't want to have sex with you".

Jsut settle for some bitch whos keen, you dont want one that makes you work for it, you'll be doing that for the rest of your relationship and the moment you stop she'll be banging some fuck boy

in the range of 26-30, but you're right... fuck the chase, if she liked me she would have said yes. and there's honestly no point in going out with someone when the feelings aren't mutual. it's unfortunate, because she's really nice, smart and beautiful... alas, it is what it is.

answer: "i didnt say date rape, just date"

>yet
there is a chance but she doesn't want to take it so shes struggling to find a way to let you down gently.

there you go. the best part of all this is that you both seem efficient enough to get to the point, so neither of you wasted 3 months pussyfooting around this. you were direct, now she knows what you want, and you can both move on knowing you're on the same page. many of the betafags ITT would love to be in your shoes instead of in the friendzone.