24yo kissless virgin here who just had his first kiss a couple of hours ago. Feel nothing inside. Is this all there is?

24yo kissless virgin here who just had his first kiss a couple of hours ago. Feel nothing inside. Is this all there is?

pretty much

In all seriousness, you have to really care about someone in order to have the kiss feel like anything other than pointless mashing of lips.

Welcome to reality fucko.

you feel stupid now don't you

Stop being a whiny faggot.

Your'e just trying to hard. How about you hit the gym, get in beast mode as much as you can, then move the fuck out of whatever city/town you're in and go somewhere else

Then work on your game. You'll eventually run into a woman that makes you feel what you need without kissing her. Then get her. You'll be fine.

If you think my advice is wrong then you can kys.

Your advice is wrong and I am going to kill myself.

yep!

What?!? you though rainbows would shoot out your dick or something?

See how you beat yourself up over being kissless

If you wonder what pussy feels like, feel the inside of your cheeks. It's made of the same material as a pussy. You're welcome, pussyboy.

Stop trying to find validation on other people and start being better to yourself.

Too scared of dentist
What to do?
Yes i am a pussy

Wait till yu put yur dick in and she says is this all there is, then yull be empty bitch boi

lol it gets easier, I'm a 30yo kissless virgin and by my age nobody cares anymore because everyone is married with kids and hates their life

wtf did you expected to fell ?!

Sad.

Reading you're 24, go kiss a dude. The years you've crafted wizardry here on Sup Forums probably turned you into a faggot without you being aware.

Sometimes you're behind, sometimes you're in front. Know when you are behind, and appreciate when you are in front. This goes for every aspect in life. With females, you know guys wished they left the club with the girl you left with, because you know that feeling, from when you're behind. You see her friendzone guys while you fuck her - something they can only dream of. See everything from these two aspects, and you will be alright.

There's drugs?

This. And sex to a much lesser degree too. It'll still feel good, but you won't see what all the hype is about unless you find a person who makes you feel this way.

My first kiss was amazing, I was carrying her around while we where at the beach..She grabbed my face and pulled in and kissed me.. It was amazing and we made out after that

You were already a lost case.

Today's kiss doesn't change anything.

at least when you die you won't have to worry about it anymore, that's my thoughts anyway

What if God's real and he's a total fucking gym bro?

If you really care about the person, a kiss can be amazing.

18 year old virgin here, had two girls, never went further than kissing unfortunately. One moved away and the other wasn't worth it tbh

Your advice is difficult it's not that easy. I have shit genetics so no matter what I do I'll always be shit
>inb4 just go to the gym
Yes I have gone to the gym everyday for a whole year
>absolutely nothing changed
I tried cardio ran every day on top of weights.
Nothing changed I'm still fat

I even ate less my genes are fucking trash.

if god was a gym bro he would have created mankind with abs and shit.
also he'd have annihilated all the fat fucking americunts by now.
>tfw god is probably a bbw-niggercunt who sucks turds from satans anus

S A D
A A
D A S

Nice dubs

what's the point of being a gymbro if you don't have fatfucks and weedles to look down on?

That's it man, thats all there is to it. Sex with women is over rated and as soon as you understand that the sooner you start realizing how stupid people are for spending all kinds of resources chasing tail.

Improve yourself, fuck them when they come and dump them once you're done.

dunno, duncare. am no gym bro.
but i bet you dont jerk while looking at fat old ugly female tards with mustaches, just so you can enjoy the next time youre banging a fuckable girl, right?!
so why would a god that gets off on muscles create fat fucks?

Rape and murder gets the juices flowing.