Just found out today that I'll be homeless in 30 days. Any advice for a fucking idiot?

Just found out today that I'll be homeless in 30 days. Any advice for a fucking idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yuxx1N6S1bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Find a new place to live

Discarded pizza boxes are an inexpensive source of cheese

End your pathetic life

Thanks /b, you're always there when I need you.

Story?

And once, pepperoni!

>find another homeless guy and make him your bitch
>he begs for food and money and gives it to you
>become kings of the homeless

>68255▶
> (OP)

A very lame story. I've been living with my best friend's family and he got caught with drugs. Now, I'm getting the boot. This sounds even more ridiculous now that I'm typing it out.

Kill yourself. It's always plan B.

hit gloryholes frequently to get your protein!

then stop wasting your time on the internet and look for a job, basically anything will do.

or, crush by some friends and say you will leave in like 3-4 days and stay there like an month.

Get a job in construction. If it's residential or commercial you can always sleep on site. If you start now you might have enough money for a blanket.

suck cock for money

Find a vacant home and live there.

don't be homeless in 30 days.

Get a 24-hour gym subscription. That way, in worst case scenario, you have somewhere to be at nights, shower, maybe keep your clothes clean. If you have a job, find someone that is looking for a room mate

pull a heße and kill someone just to go to jail
>new roof over your head, problem solved

I do believe you have to kill yourself

Thats what the homeless do with their kids here in good ol South Africa

It's actually quite simple. Take your most important things, buy a tent and some hiking utilities, and become an adventurer.

Just buy a new house, duh

Ask friends or family to put u up.
Get off the computer & get your Fucking shit in order

get a minimum wage job (if you don't have one), look on craigs list for a cheap room to rent out.

done. someone fucking /thread me

is this thing worth it? All I wanna play is zelda.

Fuck mayne decisions

require country for your options

ur right, its a pretty fuckin lame story but if u have 30 days you should rly try hard to find a job and a place man. its not over yet.

Mom is kicking you out of the house?

Just find a shitty job, and rent a shitty apartment.

You have 30 days.

I'm already balls deep in depression / self loathing from other shit that happened to me. Thanks for the words but it's pretty over.

Do you have a job?

Nope. Interviewing for night crew at walmart tonight.

why are you depressed, what happened?

Just buy a van and live in it.

Lost my job as the finance director at a non profit, also got cucked in one of the worst ways by my EX. Developed severe social anxiety to the point where I don't know who I am when around more than 2 people. My 20's aren't panning out the way I had imagined.

This. Most important. Also, get a locker somewhere for the stuff you don't want to carry around all the time.

Best tip I can give is to connect yourself to some kind of institution like a university. Spend time on campus using the wifi, looking out for free food, and finding places to sleep. You'll find that stairwells and roof exits are often almost never used. I once spent a month sleeping under a set of stairs in the basement of a university library. Cheap whisky can help you sleep in ever uncomfortable places without padding.
Always keep your clothes clean, always shower every day, and keep your self-respect. Try to find a job and then move to either staying in a hostel dorm for a little while or getting the cheapest available through airbnb. You might want to move to a decent sized city to make this work properly.
Good luck user.

Here's advice OP;
Long term: Save up money and buy a place - avoid renting.
Short term: If alive, ask your grandparents for a spare room and act (because who are we kidding?) decent until they die. Might pick up some good advice from them. Focus on where you're going to work, eat and shower - in that order.

I really feel sorry for you. I am 35 years old and unemployed for 4 years now. I don't get any job interviews. I'm worried.

Watch
youtu.be/Yuxx1N6S1bU