Why am I always being put in the friend zone. I’m a nice guy, work a nice job, and would do anything for m’lady...

Why am I always being put in the friend zone. I’m a nice guy, work a nice job, and would do anything for m’lady. In the end these girls always go after DOUCHEBAG guys who treat them like shit, and only talk to me to cry about it. I’m sick of being considered ‘beta’ or whatever you call it.

Your vagina is the problem

>I’m a nice guy
that's why

you got to be a cunt man, its the only way
to be an alpha you got to slap a bitch or two

more of ops pic?

Women want a barbarian. Its in their dna. Nice guy means pansy. You dont have to be the strongest baddest mofo out there but...remember brad pitt from fight club..."you dont know where ive been lou!" ie. Not a fag. Stand up for yourself even if it means youre gonna get your ass beat. Get your ass beat like a man. Then tear that ass up when shes tending to your wounds cuz you acted the real OG. Fuck their feelings and fuck being the nice guy. Another ie. Be your true self. Instead of consoling your crush when shes devastated by some prick dont pet her hair and say you understand and youre "there" for her. Stand up and say"if you would have gone out with me youd of had some fun then i would have ravaged you like to youd always dreamed of. Call me when youre ready for a real man" and leave. Guarantee shell call you the next day if not that same night. And if not then fuck her cuz shell call her friend and tell her how rude you were. And then THAT friend will be calling you up for the ride of your life. In short. Man the fuck up

>"m'lady"

Shave the neckbeard, ditch the fedora, hit the gym. Problem solved.

here.. it's my dreamgirl. I'd do anything for her, yet she rejects me.

You're just a weak, cowardly little bitch, that's why no girl wants to fuck you

Fix yourself, you are the problem, not women, you're a little faggot bitch. No woman wants to fuck a vagina. Prove me wrong faggot

Alpha fucks beta bucks. Take the red pill annon.

I dont currently have the best job but the same always happens to me annon not sure why either

moar?

sauce?

You're ugly
>genetically inferior male

Does she know you want to fuck her?

Lift weights you fucking pussy

she lives in my town

how have you got these pics?

any more shots of her feet?

Be an asshole.
Though, to be an asshole is art.

>would do anything for m'lady
That's your probelm, most women don't want to be doted on. I am no chad, but I've never had a problem getting nerdy chicks. Its just a matter of being relaxed, and pretending to be interesting.

She knows I'm 120% into her.

Why do you niggers even respond to such obvious bait?

cant show weakness or desperation user
when you talk you dont have to be an ass. you just dont reply to bullshit games or opposite opinions

also do shit likt "im going to ___ what are you doing?"
theres a difference between nice guys, douchebags, and people who dont care to take judgment. chicks dig the last one

dude you wouldnt get this sort of shit unless she wanted to fuck you

There's probably a girl out there who does like you...but you'd probably consider too "unattractive"
This kind of stuff happens to girls too

/thread
Unfortunately, being a nice guy doesn't work. Become an arrogant shit and you'll swim in pussy

>m'lady

Complaining here means you have no GAME.

r/theredpill sidebar

>I'd do anything for her, yet she rejects me.
you mean "therefore"

she's obviously a whore
and op a betaturbocuck fapping to her commercial shots