AMERIKEKS FINISHED

AMERIKEKS FINISHED

NO WORLD CUP FOR YOU KEKOLD FAGGOTS

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Canada's gonna make it though right?

clappers can rest easy knowing their team is (just slightly) better than ours
pretty much all they've got left

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

no >we were thankfully eliminated the second qualifying started.

oh my god

just make it end already

Damn son

wtf Americans, do something.
This stopped being fun around the 3-0

GET OUT

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Oh no how will we ever live with the fact that we are bad in our 5th most popular sport that literally no one but immigrants and numales care about. Kys Chicano

feel like a i need a shower after such a salty comment, literally dripping with seethe

CHI

>being this butthurt

IMMIGRATION SUCH AN AGGRAVATION

based Costa Rica

>Ameributthurts

I'm not even going to pretend I care

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA GET FUCKED!

>PULISIC IS NEW MESSI

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We have a soccer team? Huh, you learn something new everyday.

>tfw I might be the only one from Costa Rica posting on this board
>mfw I don't give a fuck

Did we lose to Mexico today?

World cup? A cup like the Stanley cup? What league is this again?

>wee dun caer

>caring about soccer

You have to go back

EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH PUTOOOOOOOOOS

>lose gold cup to jamaica
>get historically blown out in wcq
why is this literal who coach allowed to fail so much

KLINSMANN

THANK GOD
FUCK THE USMNT

Gringos? More like Frowngos since you're so booty blasted

>damage control
this is the same poster who could gladly go

>WORLD CUP BOUND HOW CAN OTHER COUNTRIES EVEN COMPETE OMG I LOVE SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
if his MLS superstars had won.
kill urself

>MLS superstar
literally no such thing

CHI

Soccer is for gays and women, who cares my dude

He's auditioning for the England job. It's promising so far, but he needs to choke harder in big games. Any manager can choke in qualifiers; can he also do it on the big stage?

Saved to my American banter folder

does this mean the MLS meme is over

The way they have it set up is completely rigged towards the USA always qualifying.

Even with Costa Rica and Mexico taking the top 2 of 3 qualifying spots the US needs to only beat Honduras and Panama to finish 3rd and qualify straight out.

If they finish 4th they play one last game with the 5th team in AFC to qualify.

As of now if the US finishes 4th they will have to beat Uzbekistan or our AUSSIE SHIPOSTING FRIENDS to qualify.

AUS is also on the outside looking to play in right now.

getting this mad at flopgrass

>Even after 2 blowout defeats AUS is still in a worse position to qualify than the USA

Ouch. Socceroos neck yourselves.

please contain your salt ma'am

we let the ladyboys have a draw out of respect for their dead king.

we are champions of asia, toying with our food like a cat.

meanwhile, america is world champs of sports only they play, but when it comes to real sport they are shit ahahahahhahahahahaha

>world champs

It's ok americans, you are just like Mexico was in the past world cup qualifiers, New Zealand is ez, even kekensman can beat them.

This, really, all trump has to do is nuke ausfailia and the united mutant ninja turtles go through
Not like anyone is going to miss the emus

>australia
>champions of asia
Next you'll tell me they've entered Eurovision

They could easily make it through still. I'm surprised at the piss poor job that klinsmann is doing though

I d-dont even care guys

I'm not sure if it's just shitposting, or if foreigners genuinely can't comprehend how irrelevant soccer is here. It's the 6th-most popular sport here, and if you include college leagues MLS barely even makes the top 10.

Obviously I care, or else I wouldn't bother posting, but the vast majority of Americans care as much about our national soccer team as Australians do about their national baseball team. And that's a huge part of the reason why our NT is so mediocre.

fucking americants KEKEKEKEKEKKEE

where does kliitsminn...am I saying his name right?...even find players for the US team? the only people I know who play soccer here are high school girls.

Your president elect played it

>Industrialized, mostly white nation with 300m inhabitants
> failing to qualify
> in the 2nd weakest federation in the world

Why are Americans so fucking bad at this sport, lmao

they prefer 11 minutes dash and dumbed down cricket as there is no competition

What did i miss?

>USA vs Straya can actually happen
The shitposting would be godlike

Ohh wait i see litteraly nothing

Kek
KEK
spic shits and europoors eternally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

EUROS AND SPICS LITTERALY SEETHING RN LADS
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Because it's only our 6th-most popular sport. There's very little attention given to it, no decent coaches (half the youth coaches here are Englishmen too shit to work in their home country), and the sport has no prestige or respect in the US whatsoever. It's seen as a sport played by little girls and mexican laborers.

Nonce

CHI

Wait, there was a World Cup qualifier tonight? I honestly had no idea. I seriously didn't even know there was an important soccer game tonight.

Don't worry, top 3 in your group of 6 qualify and the 4th gets to play playoffs.
I doubt you'll end up lower than Trinidad & Tobago, Panama and Hondarus.

American here, so fuckin what m9

What a joke of a conference.

Us drawing with Thailand is a million times more shameful. Get fucking rid of Postecoglou, the wog cunt.

no its not because you faggots actually play other sports which are genuinely good

>p-please notice me Mr. Handsome popular australiome
End your own life

merely stating facts

Pls qualify

Won't be fun without USA banter

Who cares?

>cricket
>rugby
>good
pffftttt

Eurosports are shit.
The only one a few countries worth noting is ice hockey and thats Canada's game.

>this damage control

this

Doesn't Australia play sports that are more or less the same as ours?

Cricket (vaguely similar to baseball)
Football
Rugby (just football with smaller players)
Basketball

I didn't know Muricanos play football. Negros are only good for jumping and making sure eggball gonna be delivered.

oh my god who the fuck cares

Visited CR Last summer. I plan on moving there. Pura Vida senpai

>Rugby
>Smaller players
They just don't wear all those pads.
I can guarantee you those Maoris would rape Tom Brady's arsehole upon him meeting them.

cricket and rugby are just the good non casualized sports that baseball and american football are based on

and no your roided up negroes have nothing on a rugby player

Brady is pretty small for a football player (like most QBs), so he's not really a good example.

So why post here?

Like, if there was a gloating thread about England losing a rugby game, I wouldn't even have clicked on it because I don't give a shit about rugby. So, if you don't care about football, why are you here?

>So, if you don't care about football, why are you here?

Did you even read my post, or did you just look at the first sentence? I literally said "Obviously I care, or else I wouldn't bother posting". My point was that the vast majority of Americans genuinely could not give less of a fuck about it. It's as relevant to us as ice hockey is to Englishmen.

To the international divegrass cucks, losing this game was the most significant day of your life.

To us, it was Tuesday.

1.2 million cucks watched, that means the other 97% of the country didn't give a shit

In high school, then he moved on to sports that actually matter

The more appropriate question is why do so many foreign faggots care about the fact that Americans don't care about divegrass.

But you care, and we're mocking you.

>3% of 320 million is 1.2 million
>American "math"

>the world's most popular sport, the one thing that unites every nation on earth
>i-it's irrelevant muh 5th s-sport

Those are the guys who want to make America great again.

>the wog cunt

Never change straya

>318.8 million is 97% of 320 million

oh boy

We are just having banter with you about the world's most popular sport.

i do want you ameri bros to qualify still.

The WC is just more fun with you guys around.
Altough you still get BTFO at some point...

I mean come on. With all your monies you can get a better team.

He's doing it all wrong. He needed to sweep through qualifying with a perfect record then lose 2/3 in the group stage.

>I mean come on. With all your monies you can get a better team.

Doubt it. It's the same problem that China and Japan have. Tons of cash, a big population, but there's no "soccer culture". Kids dream of playing for the Yankees/Patriots/Ping-Pong Superdragons, not Real Madrid or Barcelona. And any half-decent coach will prefer to stay in Europe or South America, unless one of our teams pays him a fuckton of money. So the whole youth development system is screwed up.

Memes aside, Costa Rica is not a bad team, right England, Italy and Uruguay?

Last time I checked, Trump won paco and your money will be worth less than toilet paper pretty soon.