hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrTBH_VYVD0
youtube.com/watch?v=58_hiX-uPu8
youtube.com/watch?v=ycHEygdVwuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would

well cum on

Amanda Siefried is so hot! I love that pic!

Her nails are blue like Sonics arms

You gonna hike up that dress and show us more or just stand there?

How old is Chris now

im a beautiful lady

Homosexuality is bad Mkay

Can someone cross image search I know there is a 99% chance of this being fake but if this is actually Chris that would be gold

Hi Chris! Wanna fuck?

Uggggghhhhh.

Hi there sexy. Can we see that ass?

Do you like his taint hole?

you don't know about chris's tomgirl phase?

If he swapped faces with my sister you wouldn't even be able to tell. their bodies are identical

I want to see your sisters panties. You ever jerk to them??

Yeah that's Chris. He's selling his father's stamp collection on eBay now in his latest 'money for toys' scheme

You haven't been following Chris, have you? That is 100% authentic, friend. Chris is a sort-of tranny now. He went tranny to try to trick lesbians into fucking him. It didn't work.

He's been trying to hypnotize himself into growing a vagina using YouTube videos and freezing his jizz in his kitchen freezer so he can impregnate himself and fulfill his daughter prophecy. Not a word of that is even remotely exaggerated.

I do but I want to confirm if the post was made by Chris, I know that would be farfetched but he's unpredictable as fuck

fuck no, she's gross. She's a good person and I love her but even the thought of her dirty panties makes me want to puke

"As owned by Christine Weston Chandler, formally known as Christopher, followed by Christian, as signed back in 1992 at 10 years old; she is to become famous for her art and comics of her very own Sonichu and Rosechu characters, is this unique copy of "A First Stamp Album for Beginners", from Robert Obojski, published in 1984. As shown in the images, and in between the remaining pages, are a variety of select stamps personally added into the book's pages, and then some with additional pages, and a few loose stamps that remained in there from as early as June, 1992. As a collectible, and educational material, you can take a page from my book to get a start in your own Stamp Collection, and the enclosed stamps are quite valuable too; more than a hundred various stamps included. Very Sentimental too."

ONLY $1000

He's mentally ill and unstable.

>God I love Chris

Can someone confirm if OP is Chris

Well some dude out there is fucking her

stamps would make a shitty toy

the legs are too clean and shaven. i doubt it's our beloved chris chan.

That's why he's selling them, to buy more pokemon and my little pony shit

Would you lotion them?

I just kek'd imagining Chris saying "it rubs the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again"

IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET! SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE!

Heil CWC

Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

you couldnt pay me enough to even go near him with a ten foot pole. i hear the stench is fucking legendary. in fact, im sure his stench could be considered a chemical weapon under the geneva conventions.

Who wore it better?

has anyone checked to see whether the OP is actually chris or not? genuinely curious.

Here's your answer.

Bump for Chris

Source of the stench:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrTBH_VYVD0

jesus. i knew the hoard was bad, but this is insane. as soon as it swallows Borb whole, Chris is so screwed. maybe it'll even follow him to Cole's house kek

also, is this the house before the fire or after? i cant remember the year it burned down.

Before

youtube.com/watch?v=58_hiX-uPu8

wasnt he in jail?

Was He?

Nope, TONS of continuances, then probation.

he was in jail yes. it was only for three days though for holding before the trial.

hi

how the mighty have fallen

wait, what am i saying?

ok. prison?

Nope, released for being a poor aspie.

Aspie?

no. he was held like i said for three days at Albemarle Regional Jail and during the trial was ruled as a poor, misunderstood downy and sentenced to probation (i think?). all over sonic's arms being blue. what a fucking ride of a life chris must live huh?

>sonic's arms
oh god they did actually change the color of sonic's arms, didn't they? what a time to live in.

He actually has "high functional" autism

i just cant wait till Chris's mother dies. without her to coddle him, a WHOLE new saga will begin. my bet is that he mooches off of family for as long as possible before weening of of weens (see what i did there?) and trolls before getting bummed to the streets. either way, chris is gonna get hit with reality quick and hard, and tbh i dont think he'll know which way is up. its a completely unknown territory for him, so its anybody's guess how he'll respond to the eventual situation.

Proof?

>a WHOLE new saga will begin

Well he has that thicc ass going for him. I'm sure that can bring in a few bucks.

This assumes Barb didn't get some kind of life insurance. Although if they're struggling so bad financially, I kind of doubt it. Otherwise yeah, homeless in a shit-stained dress playing with broken pokemon toys.

hi

being honest though, if he just got off his lazy, shit covered ass and actually started not only drawing sonichu again, but mixing it with everyday events and pop culture like south park, he'd make a fucking killing off of them with his niche group of fans (read: trolls). i mean think of cost of production vs selling and supply/demand. he draws it with crayola and pencil ffs. he could easily make a net gain of enough to at least live in a shitty apartment and get by for at least a little while. he'd probably need a second job sure, but the money he'd make would be no laughing matter tbh imo.

What state does it live in?

Borb is in such crippling debt, that even with life insurance, chris would stand to gain little to nothing from it. i mean she owes what? 500k? 700k? its insane how much that woman spends to live in a pile of garbage.

Virginia

youtube.com/watch?v=ycHEygdVwuI

God he's so innocent in that video. Almost makes me feel pity for what he's become. Almost.

Jesus Christ what happened to him?

I visited Charlottesville VA once very nice town.

i dont know why his mother let him on the internet. he might at least have not dressed up like a woman if he had been offline

i guess letting him have internet must have seemed like a good idea at the time