I need a topic for my argumentative essay. Help me out Sup Forumsros. (No cliche topics like abortion or death penalty)

I need a topic for my argumentative essay. Help me out Sup Forumsros. (No cliche topics like abortion or death penalty)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/technology-is-a-more-powerful-social-force-than-the-aspiration-for-freedom.188486010/
youtu.be/dlhg_QF1cBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do a topic going over the evidence of why the earth is not flat nor round, but this.

Perform an indepth analysis of how shape, size and color of a penis affects sexual performance, mental acumen and financial success, then conclude with a convincing argument why your dick is the best of them all

Argue that we are living in a simulation. All of the information you need is readily available online, but a lot of normies still aren't aware of the theory.

Sup Forums is the new /adv/

Why feminism is bullshit.

Argue that we should meekly accecpt the gentle prodding of bbc in our anus

Watch AMERICAN HISTORY X you will get a topic for sure

Wether euthanasia for the terminally ill should be allowed? Only with consent of the patient of course.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
Your welcome

Why liking chicks with dicks is/isn't gay (you choose)

Why rape should be legal

Argue while abortion should be legal until the 14th year.

Loverboy is the greatest band that Canada has ever produced. Go.

is loli ilegal?

subjective morality

Get the fuck outta here, tdotfag. It's obviously 5440! Hootie and the Blow Fags covered them.

>Genetically Modified Organisms
>Farmer vs Civilian water rights
>The Earth Liberation Front

I did those plus a few more this quarter in my plant science class and I gotta say these were all interesting to research and way more complicated than I ever thought.

if youre someone who likes to learn and takes assignments somewhat seriously I advise trying out one of these. if you want an easy A just argue about Global Hunger.

Argue that humans are evolving into ant like creatures (cities like any colonies), power in numbers, blindly following leader, everyone does a small job and in total contributes to a whole

all animals do that

You spelled Rush wrong nigger

>if youre someone who likes to learn and takes assignments somewhat seriously.
Asked a guy on Sup Forums!!!!!!

Thesis: "technology is a more powerful social force than the aspiration for freedom"

You spelled Nickleback wrong, shitlips.

I knew it was a longshot but not everyone thinks learning is a chore. Some of us enjoy it.

The supremacy of the Western society to that of Eastern cultures on the grounds that the fork is an immensely superior alternative to ching chong chop sticks.

Whether terminally ill patients get the choice for assisted suicide or euthanasia.

Or how about the attempted culling of our own people with shitty health care that only benefits the rich?

Brilliant fucking pic. Here's an upsloot.

Toilet Paper: Over or Under or Not Use at All?

>The internets democratic potential
>Public speaking as a theatrical practice
>The problem of scientific illiteracy
>Non-cognitivistic theories of learning
>Habermas' ethics of discourse
>Hentai - moral decay or an oppotunity for emancipation the perverse?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're pretty young. Under 30. Nothing wrong with learning, but at some point you have to apply what you learn. That's my issue with academia and liberal arts. How many fucking degrees does one neckbeard need?

Why Traps Aren't Gay

google pls
ign.com/boards/threads/technology-is-a-more-powerful-social-force-than-the-aspiration-for-freedom.188486010/

why we should all turn to islam

Thesis: after the fall of the soviet union, world powers have shifted away from a mode of politics that involves planning for the future to one that hinges on managing the present with disastrous consequences for global stability.

Here's your essay in video-documentary format. youtu.be/dlhg_QF1cBk

Guaranteed A. You're welcome.

nonrational aspects of decision-making/belief formation

who was that dude in i think the 50s who went up thousanda of feet in a baloon with a friend and came down to say the earth wasflat and it has edges that go up?

why the gender wage gap is highly biased or some shit i read somewhere like vox or smth

Argue that abortion and death penalty are not cliche topics. Or that the idea of cliche topics is cliche, therefore self negating and fuck off.

SERIOUS ANSWER

Discuss Universal Basic Income

Pros and Cons

Free speech and why it is a necessity
Take Sup Forums as an example.