Has an artist's unlikeable personality ever ruined their music for you?

has an artist's unlikeable personality ever ruined their music for you?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493887459873.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6ft1te46DwY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RlH9UaG9KH3_BPJCqg8yZA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here breast reduction ruined everything about her for me

I cant listen to his music the same knowing that he was a wife beater

I remember going to a Radiohead concert and there was a fireworks show next door and at some point he was like "Ugh, seriously?" And complained for the entire concert about how he wasn't getting any attention. Pathetic.

Except he dealt with that as a personal issue and always saw a problem with it, and eventually got over it.
He was still the most interesting beatle because he was a flawed individual.

I just read an interview miley cyrus did with billboard about how she totes is done being a degenerate twerking retard and is making singer song writer country music now.
"plz buy my music again white america"

his cowboy walk made up for it

Only in very limited cases. Meaning only just once

Douchebag faggot fatass

Wait, I don't even like his music to begin with

Don't forget how he left his wife who had cancer to die

Cut your losses

if he beat yoko then its whatever but if beat julia then nah cant have that shit

your a bitch

He was an obnoxious lightweight that got trashed and fucked with anyone he could.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493887459873.webm

i boycott anyone who treats Nardwuar like shit.

she went from a likeable qt into a bitter old hag, there is no point in denying it.

Guess the creeping thought that she will never have success and that her youth is gone has had an effect on her personality.

he was an absolute madman

wow what a cunt

I couldn't give a toss about his wife beating. The guy was a complete cunt regardless, overflowing with ego and bullshit.

See pic related.

I actually started enjoying Run For Your Life once I found out.

It doesn't matter if you like her for her tits in the first place.

he was such a pussy, he beat only nice women, but when Yoko was in charge he dared not to argue

see
She got rid of those a good while ago gramps.

not even a fan of Blues Traveler, but John has always seemed cool as fuck, to me.

Nah. I'd probably punch the shit out of Morrisey if I had the displeasure of talking with him for more than five minutes but I still consider The Smiths to be one of my favorite bands.

She's a big girl now, doesn't matter if you like this the change or not.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ft1te46DwY

>proceeds to post a 4 year old video
Sure.

Did she break your heart? What the fuck is your problem?

how does Neil Gaiman turn over in bed and night to that and think "Im ok with this"

came here to post this
the OG JUST

The only people I hate are pedophiles in music, otherwise I just really dislike listening to uber outspoken liberals in indie and american music

Your argument doesn't make sense, if you're going to say she's still good you shouldn't post old pics and videos of her.

He's a bully who was made fun of as a kid, and decided to get revenge by making fun of random people and throwing firecrackers at "nerds" feet to make them "dance". True motherfucking story.

It doesn't matter if it's old video or not, you were talking about personality.

Yes, a video which showcases her OLD personality, she wasn't a massive cunt back then but she is now.

I like her personality and even if hers was shit it still wouldnt make me not like her music anymore

>I LIKED her personality
FTFY

She's a bitter old hag now.

If you can't separate the art from the artist you're a fucking philistine.

You think this shit would have gone down in relation to Caravaggio, Norman Mailer, T.S Eliot fuck, even Phil Spector or Joe Meek?

Bertrand Russell fucked T. S. Eliot's first wife while they were still married

Didn't know that.

What kind of woman do you have to be to fuck T.S. Eliot and Bertrand Russell

pretty amazing

So did she offend you in some way by taking a break from music?

absolutely. morrissey is a bigoted cunt.

No

she offended me by being a massive cunt.

And you're still posting old pics, you're really proving your point how she's still great :^)

no?

As apposed to photo for ants?

What?

get your eyes checked, the photo is big enough to see that she's flat as a board.

but here's a larger version if you're really that blind.

yes

wait why do we hate marina and the diamonds?
what did she do I'm confused

>tried to cash out on gays but ended up killing her career before it had even started
>obnoxious voice
>smug cunt who thinks she's more famous than she actually is
>lied to her naive fans multible times for some quick and easy money eventhough false advertisement and undisclosed sponsorship are illegal
>sounds atrocious live and expects that people at festivals sing with her eventhough no one knows her or her shitty lyrics
>horrible songwriter, her lyrics sound like they were written by an autistic old woman who still thinks she's young (OH WAIT)
>thinks she's beautiful and posts a million pictures of her hideous mug everyday eventhough she's ugly as fuck, aged like milk, is balding and probably smells bad irl
>extreme hypocrite, thinks she's better than top40 but makes generic pop garbo
>jealous of younger, prettier, more succesfull Charli
>tried to sell out and somehow failed at that aswell and then made a garbage album as an "apology" but that flopped aswell because she already blew her chance by trying to sell out on her SECOND album
>constantly lies, said she's vegan but posted a picture of herself eating pizza a day later. She hops on every trend in hopes of becoming relevant again (eventhough she never was relevant in the first place)
>thinks she's better than top40 just because she's not succesfull.
>will probably die alone without kids because she thinks she's too good for marriage because she says needs it for her songwriting because she doesn't want to write songs about her husband(AUTISTIC)
>her womb is shrivelling up while we're talking and in 5 year no one will remember she ever existed.

Because this poster is a retard, and being a solitary retard isn't much fun.

wow there is like a 95% chance you're Charli XCX

she's an awful person and i think you should know that

it's really not

>being surprised the son of an irish sailor is quick to resort to the fist
cuck

quite fucking awful

dresden dolls would have been so much better if she'd had someone to keep a lid on her bullshit

but roger's ego was justified. a momentary lapse of reason was definitive proof that the other members of pink floyd needed his controlling personality to keep them from producing hot steaming trash

>DIABETES
>ES

No, it's just a bitter krautposter from Sup Forums
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RlH9UaG9KH3_BPJCqg8yZA/

I really liked Dresden Dolls, and I even like her solo albums, but even I don't know why I still bother to have her in my feed.

that's not me.

Sure, Hans.