Ask an alcoholic anything

Ask an alcoholic anything

It's not a disease..it's not genetic..you're just weak and need to be killed off. Please continue doing as you were..

Whats the best drink?

dont have kids

What are you drinking now?

I also don't believe it's a disease and neither of my parents ever drank.

Someone kidnap this guy and shoot him up with heroin for 6 months, then make him go cold turkey

Watch his crippling depression from post acute withdrawal last the rest of his life until he decides to an hero

When did you discover that you were a huge faggot?

I like Jameson whiskey

I won't I hate children

I have to admit though I agree with him

If you have one beer a day, is that considered being an alcoholic?

When do you plan on stopping to be a sore pathetic loser, a shame to your family and to yourself, when will you get a job? why do you drink is it to escape from your probelms? why are you so pathetic? have you ever contemplated killing yourself? you know if you did nobody would care, your mom will probably fake cry for a little bit then forget about you cause you're a pathetic moron, so will you kill yourself?

My father is a severe alcoholic. One thing I ask you to do is get help before having children.

I don't believe it's genetic or a disease

But I don't think you're especially weak because of being an alcohllic

Do you ever shit blood?

Why is it so bad?

How often do you have to change the bedsheets due to losing control of your bladder when you pass out?

are you me?

What's your moms phone number?

Each to their own.Personally though I'm straight

In my own opinion i'd say no

I have no interest in suicide and I have a job.I am content with life

I will not be having children

Thank you

No

Personally I don't think it is as long as you know what you're doing

Very rarely.I change my bedsheets on a regular basis but not due to bladder miscontrol just due to personal preference

No

Will I be pretty?
Will I be rich?

You get so dehydrated you actually don't piss...your body just absorbs a bunch of it/kidneys being over stimulated while awake

Do you puke blood ?

What is your favourite drink?
Where is your favourite place to drink?

How did you get yourself into being alcoholic?

okay. should i keep creeping on my fat sis in law?

I'd rather not say

If you can dream it you can do it

Nobody asked, how much do you drink and how often?

Edgy statement.
Here's your 'You'

yes

When you have any life experience you can comment, otherwise adults are talking faggot.

What's your daily intake?

Alcohol and heroin are the only drugs that can kill you if you quit cold turkey.

it shall be done

Que cera cera

I piss in the mornings I don't piss the bed

No

Straight whiskey in my house

I didn't exactly set out to do it,I just really like alcohol

If you want

8 beers a night (The american equivilent of 16) and a liter of whiskey every night

See above

Pics or it didn't happen

Benz withdrawal is more dangerous than heroin w/d. Heroin w/d is very unlikely to kill you. Xanax or klonopin or Valium w/d can give you grand Mal seizures just like alcohol and kill you

So what I'm saying is

You're wrong

I love alcohol too.

Misnomer. Ex-wife pissed herself within 30 minutes of passing out.

Why is alcohol withdrawal so dangerous?

Was just typing this out.
Have a (you)

I went from drinking a half gallon of vodka a day, at least, to nothing. Been liie that for almost 3 years. Before, i was just hooked on beer. But then it escalated. I'm now 20 days since my last sip. It'll be a long long time before I go back. But taking a step back can really help. I saved 350 dollars the first week alone.
There is hope. I promise. Be safe b/rother

That's for sure a lot. Next question being, what health issues do you have and do you have any desire to quit?

She has a weak bladder

It causes seizures and cerebral edema

Are fleshlights worth it

Kill yourself

How old are you
How old were you when you tried alcohol
When did you become an alcoholic
When did you admit you are alcoholic

Can also lead to delirium and hypoglycaemia

Do you enjoy drinking ?

I will agree have ended up in the ER for trying to quit benzos and alcohol at the same time im not OP but it sucks to wake up every morning shitting and puking not been able to have breakfeast or to eat anything until the afternoon.
I dont want to check into rehab because ive only known about rich people that get into a good clinic because they have the shekels.
also known about people that quited drinking and died a few weeks later, the shakes are horrible.

You said ask anything faggot give us her phone number

That's already been answered guy

All based around general vitamin deficiency

Delirium Tremens saw two persons lost their mind and the doctors had to tied them both up, the Doctor yelled at the son how could you had make him quit like that ? it is your problem now.
In the ER

So everyone that binge drinks over the weeked will get these? I think unless you drink absurd amounts of alcohol everyday, this won't happen to you but I may be wrong.

I drink 4 or 5 beers a night
Am i an alcoholic?

no.

bump

How cool am i if i vomit the 12th beer

like in terms of coolness

This user is actually right. Constitution can overcome physical addition, you simply have to choose.

Is it better to go with a good amount of cheap beer, or with a great but single beer?

You will need a considerable daily intake to die from the w/d.
But withdrawals appear when quitting after building up tolerance. You might get into that area through extreme weekend binge drinking.
Although I guess the psychological w/d will be the main issue here.

I used to drink 10 lts of beer daily cutted it down to 6 lts trying to quit it down to probably a six pack a day but it is kinda hard.
last time they told it was alcohol poisining real SAD!
small cans of beer ?

Bottles

Why do some people get hooked on beer/hard liquor while others drink on certain days but don't? Family history? Certain areas in the brain are prone to addiction? I've seen all walks of life being a slave to the drink.

if you feel tremors when you dont drink then yes youre an alcoholic.

bump for this

My hands get itchy when i don't drink (im the 4-5 beers a day guy) but it honestly doesnt bother me like i dont even think about it when im working nights but the itch pisses me off a little
Is that a sign im an alcoholic?

Thank you

Bamp

yeah not that advance it is your nervous system do you get it on the feet too ?
Try Vitamin B12 protects the liver

No not the feet just hands

Can you check these dubs?

Quads get

You dont have dubs

333 get

Behold the double dubs of alcoholism. For 33 days you must drink 00 alcohols

yeah you could cut down slowly to one beer less.

I drink almost every day and enjoy it a lot.

Am I also an alcoholic?

Thats the thing i mostly drink out of boredom and habit, cutting down doesn't work coz i get bored in the evenings

Doesn't work that way dumb ass

Why is this bullshit malt liquer $12 for a 4pck in the store?

Sadly hade they happen slot in my teen years blacking out is not good .. moderation is key

That's for fags

Would you still drink if weed was legal

Has your tolerance like mine hit the point where you have to plan your entire day around getting drunk and have to down a literal fifth to get where you want to be?

One on right is $12 for six pack and is very well worth it.
Same alcohol content.

I would quit smoking weed

I was a 5th a day alcoholic and I work in beer so I get all I can drink. Married too. My wife got on my case about my habits so I cut out liquor except for weekends.

Best thing I did. I was puking every morning and turning into a wreck.

Still have 2-5 beers a night but it doesn't even get me drunk anymore. It's a craft 7%+ IPA too.

Rule #1 of being a drunk... don't drink the shitty stuff.

(You)

You pay $12 for that shit new Belgium? KYS. Also where do you live?

Ipa is expensive if you're a alcoholic