What was it like here before Sup Forums guys started bringing all the non-music stuff here

what was it like here before Sup Forums guys started bringing all the non-music stuff here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcSoXKNH2JA
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=dq9BR-15fnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newfag get out

I've been here and never noticed any Sup Forums problem

youtube.com/watch?v=hcSoXKNH2JA

>everyone I don't like is from Sup Forums

i think the pol overlap is overstated because ive been told more than once to go back to pol despite never using it

Its normally just raptards who use it as an excuse because they can't defend the music, jazz, funk, techno etc fans never use that as an excuse.

i went there once and everyone was laughing at peoples misfortune and they all had the "anonymous is legion" mentality that destroyed old Sup Forums

reddit is much more favorable to something like pol

>what was it like here before Sup Forums guys started bringing all the non-music stuff here

Once upon a time, back in 2011-2013, this place used to be a tumblr stronghold, so I much prefer Sup Forums to be here.

It was always terrible memes, waifufags, and Fantano. Don't scapegoat.

you're still mad at tumblr?

Sup Forums used to be full of ITAOTS and feels threads. It's gotten better in terms of actual music focused discussion but its still pretty shit desu.

No I'm mad that I still don't have a girlfriend >:(

As a guy who visits half the boards on this site Sup Forums influence on Sup Forums is minimal. If you really want to see a mess step over at Sup Forums

There were 2 ages of mu

Age 1: Back when hipsters valued the obscure, mostly indie rock, jazz, metal, folk, Neutral milk hotel meme made, making a thread about pop music would get you laughed out of the place

Age 2: the great niggerfictaion, popificaton, normalfagification of mu, mu invaded by viral marketers, p4k promoting poptamism and giving every nigger that puts fart sounds on a record a perfect ten, hard times if you make rock music and or are white.

In general Sup Forums has always been subversive, but normies come here and get offended at everything.
Let me tell you, we always did it for the lulz, and Sup Forums was never meant to have normalfags on it, it was a a secret hideout for degenerates, loners, losers, and people who would be kicked out from the nerd table at lunch

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are friends, that is different with invasions

>we always did it for the lulz, and Sup Forums was never meant to have normalfags on it, it was a a secret hideout for degenerates, loners, losers, and people who would be kicked out from the nerd table at lunch

Jesus fuck you seriously need to get laid or something

/thread

i kind of think the waifufags making threads about pop artists are kind of the least normie thing on here

It is kinda worrying how obsessed some people get over a popstar

see, this is what im talking about, normal faggotry.

What Sup Forums is supposed to be is a den of losers, virgins, sociopaths, faceless agents of chaos.

But we just trolled too hard, we trolled globalism itself, we trolled the yuppie faggots, the sjw's we trolled hollywood.
And now Sup Forums is filled with normal faggots.

pools closed due to aids, my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

NORMALFAG REEEEEeeeEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeEEEEeeeeeE

youtube.com/watch?v=dq9BR-15fnI

do you remember "cool story bro"? i 'memba bro

Sup Forums had guro and loli boards, we literally had a board called invasion were we would plan out attacks on normal fags and idiots. They would be false flags, we would blame it on ebaumsworld.

Im tired of fucking normalfags coming here and acting lie Sup Forums wasnt always trolling the world and calling people double niggers

>Sup Forums isn't a marxist circlejerk
>f-fuckin Sup Forums

Its like you're still stuck on Sup Forums in 2004, how sad, even Moot has moved on and washed his hands of the place

toy story 2 bro

How many anonymous masks do you own?

Is that Miki?

he should ask a psycho therapist

Im just telling you the truth.

Sup Forums was always filled with degenerates intentionally being racist, misogynistic, sexist, and everything that makes normal fags, yes normal fags, not "normies", mad.

1. never take the internet seriously.

2. always do it for the lulz

thats it, thats all you need to not be a normal fag retard who falls for the bait.

>do it for the lulz

i never saw toy story 3

that's why he is here you fuckwit. can you not read? you fucking normies need to leave.

yes, we must keep this subchan pure for grimes

get out cunt

i know Sup Forums is lost to normal faggotry, its too late, i visit this place from time to time to view the rot.

There are other image boards, so im not too miffed about it

Yeah
Forgot what video I got that from.

its sad that a fantano thread will get the most replies on this board

one of the mascots of Sup Forums was a pedophile bear.

I just want people to know, this place was never meant for normal faggots

Sup Forumsacks usually get kicked out of Sup Forums rather quickly.

If you want a truly Sup Forums-infested board, try Sup Forums.

>usually get kicked out
>on the internet

How do you do it son?

Theres not f*cking way that someone with a normal and healthy social life (had a gf, sex and stuff) could visit this place in regular basis
like theres anime panties on the abs
how do you guys even found this place?
Since now you are bait. bye!

Fuck Sup Forums. Bash the fash.

take care

>Fuck Sup Forums. Bash the fag.

What did he mean by this?

what was his problem?

>Eliza pic
Wew lad.

Poltards are extremely easy to bait because they take everything seriously

The easiest to bait are the Russians due to their scripts and complete lack of any sense of humour

except this isn't true (not in Sup Forums's case anyway)

if you've been here for any extended period of time you'd know that Sup Forums has never had a real problem with Sup Forums, and it doesn't really now. It just relies upon people on both sides of the political spectrum being a lot more politically charged when they argue with someone on here, and that could be any board.

However as it usually transpires Sup Forums is the scapegoat when it's actually just individuals. Yeah you might not appreciate right wing opinions, and fashies are a pain in the arse but you have to remember that spouting garbage about how great communism is, is just the flipside of the problem.

You appear to have taken my post seriously
Problem?

So in summary, no one cares about your political opinion regardless whether you're left or right?

politics belong in pol

>i was only pretending to be retarded

>muh reading comprehension

That's the thing with poltards
You can literally tell them you're baiting them and they still bite

Stop taking everything so seriously, you're in a cult, wake up

>there he goes again

>/l/ - lolikon

It's funny that moot thought that would be a good idea, even if he was a kid at the time.

You can't even greentext properly
You people were never meant for this place

who are you quoting?

actual poster here

I wasn't specifically relating that to you, it was more of a general statement
they shouldn't, not in Sup Forums anyway
exactly, well - as much as you can keep politics totally in Sup Forums, sure

I get the impression some of the faggots on here blame Sup Forums when they stub their toes

>the great niggerfictaion
That happened in 2010 back when p4k gave MBDTF a 10. Sup Forums from 2010 to 2013 was a relatively fine place, the only thing ruining it back then being the completely musically unrelated subject of feels threads.

Politics in general have killed Sup Forums. They\re what turned Sup Forums into a bin of degenerates, Sup Forums into an SJW central and allowed Sup Forums to have more power than they're deserving of.

Imo Sup Forums hasn't been good since before the popularization of Recommended X charts that homogenized the board's tastes and made it easy for newfags to feel like they could contribute to discussion circa 2010.

Granted Sup Forums took a massive dump on every board on this site in recent years by recruiting retards from normalfag sites to spread their regressive off-topic stormfront agenda, as the user data attests to.

Sup Forums always just circlejerks whatever pitchfork does, so back when p4k liked indie we discussed it (with the occasional indie vs meal argument, pic related, as well as backpacker rap threads) and now it's all pop rap and waifu shit like grimes since that's p4k's current domain.

Hurdur back to Sup Forums 4 u... hurrdurr

That pic is such bullshit.. Pol had nothing to do with trump. Sup Forums is such a small fucking minority. I hate people that think this. Because when anyone finds out you go on the infamous 4 Chan they assume your some kind of neo Nazi responsible for the big bad booby man President. Grow up.

>You people were never meant for this place

Sekret Klub?

is that supposed to be a bad thing

What and how are you going to stop me from coming back here again?

>recruiting retards from normalfag sites to spread their regressive off-topic stormfront agenda, as the user data attests to.
More information on this?

I've heard this before and need some source. Something about Stormfront having established methods of co-opting online communities, making it appear that their rhetoric is the status quo.

/r/the_Donald is literally just Sup Forums's subreddit

someone did a statistical analysis of users in /r/the_donald, and if you subtracted all politically conservative/antifeminism subreddits, the most common subreddits visited by users were hate subs (fatpeoplehate, etc) and "white rights" shit

That's nice but not what I'm looking for.

Stormfront invented a lot of the common Sup Forums rhetoric and generally dictated what they believe (at the start, the ball began rolling on its own after a while).
I'm on my phone and don't have any of the infographics/conclusive proof unfortunately.

Events like Gamergate/the American election made it all too easy to recruit teenage fedora tippers/rednecks who felt out of place in a society where the girls in English class don't want to touch the--I mean the evil SJWs control everyone's mind.

Not that much better.

Sup Forums on the other hand is getting un-browseable due to the constant off-topic shit.

Both sides are as bad as each other imo.

The right wing online is just plain childish and annoying
The left wing online is naively righteous, misguided and whiny

>The left wing online is naively righteous, misguided and whiny
They only appear that way because the right wing online is just plain childish and annoying

>playing the both sides are wrong card
you know this is a deliberate tactic once they've already slid the centre marker further and further right to instantiate themselves as the "middle-ground" right? american presidents have been doing this since the 70s

It's not so much about sides; Sup Forums's recruitment drive was targeting a specific, impressionable, and notably obnoxious demographic. The kind of person who would take console wars on Sup Forums seriously, if they could have figured out how to post there. You probably remember the type from highschool. Exploiting their constant bitterness and sense alienation is all too easy.

It was still shitty, but a different flavor of shit.
Sup Forums is the second most active board on here, and before that it was Sup Forums (another "quality" board). And there's a correlation between a board's size/activity and the amount of retards it attracts. Plus, those retards don't stay on one board, so they bring their faggotry on other boards, thinking it's the norm.

It's funny because no one bats an eye at someone saying:
or
>gb2/v/
But people get triggered over:

People used to say go back to Sup Forums all the time though. It's just changed to Sup Forums because that is where all the off topic shitposters come from now.

Or, alternately, you could assess both sides, appeal to a higher level of objectivity and make informed and reasoned decisions detached from personal emotion, and instead of squabbling over petty social issues, say: this is what I believe, here's why, and if you don't believe what I believe, come up with arguments and attempt to persuade me in my lack of entrenchment to either side.

You don't have to be a centrist to do this either.

I also think this would help relating to musical discussion too.

Remove the ego, turn the other cheek, friends.

>appeal to a higher level of objectivity and make informed and reasoned decisions detached from personal emotion
Like what?

Just the ability to look at evidence and be able to potentially see the arguments on both sides presented in a positive light.

For instance, I say without reservation that I see upsides in several different ways of political thought, left and right, rather than anchoring myself to one.

You don't have to pigeonhole yourself at all.

Like what specifically?

For instance, I can see methods in which extreme left economics could work, and some Marxist schools of thought could be applied to the betterment of society as a whole.

However I also see upsides of the capitalist system, and how it can work for the individual, and why people might want to subscribe to that too.

I also have no problem with a politically cleaner, more stable version of what we have now in Europe, specifics of which could be more detailed than the aforementioned description.

You are not giving a specific example.

Try one more time. State a controversial topic and your opinion on it that is removed from all emotion completely

Or, alternately, you could assess both sides, appeal to a higher level of objectivity and make informed and reasoned decisions detached from personal emotion, and instead of squabbling over petty social issues, say: this is what I believe, here's why, and if you don't believe what I believe, come up with arguments and attempt to persuade me in my lack of entrenchment to either side.

You don't have to be a centrist to do this either.

I also think this would help relating to musical discussion too.

Remove the ego, turn the other cheek, friends.

>do it for the lulz
>ciara pic
why am i not surprised

I was about to try and refute this but then remembered my situation and now I'm sad

lmao
A specific example regarding the topics I've just tried to review would take time I don't necessarily have.

Why should I? I'd rather save this approach for discussion that isn't engineered out of nowhere.

/lit/ has been getting it as well. Such a shame seeing my favourite board go to such shit :(

>A specific example regarding the topics I've just tried to review would take time I don't necessarily have.
You have been replying to me over and over with several sentences. Of course you have the time.
>Why should I? I'd rather save this approach for discussion that isn't engineered out of nowhere.
If you can't prove it, it's not true.

Nice try though. All decisions/opinions are formed out of emotion in some way. it is impossible to do otherwise.

its a joke you dumb nigger

Although - it can be done, and there is a whole branch of philosophy dedicated to the pursuit of objectivity, I am not saying you have to remove yourself from emotion altogether. Just remove yourself from being stuck in one box and attempt to place yourself in another.

>You have been replying to me over and over with several sentences. Of course you have the time.
No, I mean I am literally under time constraint right now, I have somewhere to be fairly soon.
>All decisions/opinions
Decisions =/= opinions, the two are not interchangeable.

>All decisions/opinions are formed out of emotion in some way.
t. user who can't do math

>All decisions/opinions are formed out of emotion in some way. it is impossible to do otherwise.

No they aren't

>politics is math
Stop
Prove it
If you had just stated an actual opinion I could have showed you how you were wrong by now