...and get STUCKMANNIZED

Now that the dust has settled, what are your honest thoughts on Chris Stuckmann's style of reviewing movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E
youtube.com/watch?v=izw5Iun9E-I
youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
youtube.com/watch?v=gpoUbKBfmrY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaC5HVc6rvw
youtube.com/watch?v=8PS7CgXHxps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TELL

holy shit nobody cares about e-celeb and this is not the even correct board for this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E

"Stuckmanized" just makes me think of a homosexual attacking someone with a syringe to spread "the gift".

JUST

wheres the video without all the retarded autist edits

I'm better than an Oscar winning screenwriter I wrote this in 20-minutes wait why are you all laughing at me it was a joke guys really it was just a joke I took care of special needs kids in high school please stop making fun of me ;_;

TELL

Wait, did he ever respond to RLM making fun of him.

I know the Atheist guy took the joke in stride. Stuckman probably had an emotional breakdown like a woman, didn't he?

I watched his Killing Joke review earlier today. He's actually a decent reviewer.

Go to bed Chris.

Go to Reddit newfag

You first Chris.

And no rlm review in sight.

Who?

THAT

>implying either of them actually care

Manufactured drama is so easy. All the youtube 12 year old watchers lap it up.
Wouldn't be surprised if RLM and this guy planned this shit together.

>tumblr

>getting triggered by filenames
autism

There's just something off about his face

So what happened?

Did he go to the er to treat that wound below his ass and balls ????

that room is what I imagine an actual cuckshed looks like

RLM made a small joke about him and it destroyed him emotionally.

Holy shit why does this guy always make these videos where he looks like he's about to cry

>hurr-durr lookk how retarded I am just like that prick
>joke

yeah. He sure doesn't want any of those RLM audience to downvote his videos they never would have clicked on otherwise.
I am sure it destroyed him.

What do you find funny?

He's goodlooking you faggot

what is it with people who are fans of shit?

P R I C K
R
I
C
K

does that manchild have braces?

Jay mentioned on a recent PreRec stream that cuckmann unsubbed from them. Then they laughed.

Jay the cocksucker? LOL! It's ok, word "cocksucker" was my joke I made.

>what are your honest thoughts on Chris Stuckmann's style of reviewing movies?
i loved it, it was everything i hoped it would be

>critics are not allowed to be critiqued

>people this BTFO over some joke RLM made

You think Jay gives a shit about what you or anyone else says? Evidence says otherwise.

You, Jeremy, and the NC are my favorite critics and have partially inspired my love of movies.

Stop embarrassing yourself Jay you know it was only a joke! Come on!! Don't you have a sense of humor?

Kekd irl

man i feel you, he's not necesarilly uggo but there is.something slightly off about how his facial features are placed on his head that makes him strange to look at. also his teeth are fucking rotten lmao fuck this crying faggot

Legit cringed pham

>his teeth are fucking rotten
He's wearing braces.

What's with you dude? Is it your intention to come across as someone who's insane, or are you "just pretending"?

youtube.com/watch?v=izw5Iun9E-I
"OMG I'M SUCH A CINEFILE"

I've seen his Blu-ray collection. I think he has about 4 movies from before 1960. Three from the same Alfred Hitchcock box set. He's not a bad guy, but he's an enormous pleb. I wonder if he's ever seen a movie by Godard or Bresson or even Chaplin.

He refers to Nolan capeshit as "more sophisticated filmmaking" so I doubt it.

it looks like he grew up too fast and his face is still that of a 15 year old's

>buying old movies
Why? nobody is still alive

>insane
No, it's not insane name calling because of popularity and impunity. It's called humor. I am anonymous poster so I can demonstrate it too!

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

You have autism, don't you?

>Bought Space Cop. Enjoyed it.
well, now i definitely know he's a lying a sack of shit.

>RLM is my channel but I was kinda sort of offended on behalf of you

hooooooooooooly

hey now, lets not over blow things here

Did Max Landis get this butthurt when they went on a whole tirade about him? No but this guy gets upset at a 5 second joke. I'm sure he feels special.

reddit loves Chris though

youtube.com/watch?v=gpoUbKBfmrY

Jesus Christ why is the camera so close to his fucking face?

>You have autism
You think you can make those jokes too?

every film related youtuber, from every frame a painting to chris stuckman to rlm, are an absolute hive of awfulness and cancer. but the chris stuckman branch especially.

He needs to realize not everyone cares if he brown noses them, RLM never asked for his "unpaid promotions" or whatever, no one cares if you help disabled people or have wafer thin skin, you can't even be sure your fans care because you DON'T KNOW THEM, fuck just make video's and stop bitching when the bantz get too much.

Imagine if Mike filmed himself talking about his feelings

feelings?

>what are your honest thoughts on Chris Stuckmann's style of reviewing movies?

I'd give it a light to decent 6

>Wouldn't be surprised if RLM and this guy planned this shit together.
RLM doesn't give a shit about youtube drama. They didn't start this. They made an improvised, off hand comment a fucking month ago and idiots that obsess with youtube drama manufactured youtube drama. Stuckmann's ego is too massive to just let it go so he fed it by making his retarded video responding to it, which fueled more retards obsessed with youtube drama. RLM hasn't said shit because they either don't know any of this is happening or more likely don't care because it's all based on nothing.

Did Stuckman steal Fantano's reviewing format?

His wife is qt but why is she always wearing a towel on her head

when i read this post i picture some stupid reddit crossie constantly wiping tears from his eyes as he types up comment after comment defending a shitty, equally butthurt youtube e-celeb

Why is he though?

IIRC he's teeth were not crooked.

She is wearing it for Allah

Impacted teeth

Projecting, user
الحمد لله رب العالمين

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaC5HVc6rvw

>70:55

Stuckmann reveals his true form.

Link to the RLM video that made fun of Stuckman?

Jesus Christ he's such a prick. Like, for real. I know RLM was joking because they've probably never even watched a single video of his but he truly is a smug asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PS7CgXHxps

he has dead eyes

so mike silently drinking for 40 minutes until he passes out and jay and rich have to drag him off?

Its sad that this is where were at now, that people cant tell the difference between a gag and an attack on someone. I have nothing against Stuckman, its his fans that are fucking retarded and need to grow a spine, Im sure Stuckman is a big boy and can take a joke, he doesnt need people to gather around him telling him that hes going to be ok like hes been physically accosted and needs comforting.

>Im sure Stuckman is a big boy and can take a joke
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>Stuckmann can take a joke
Somebody hasn't seen his BvS script response video

dropped right at the start when he said he didnt want to do this video but this is for the fans.

just like bvs rewrite, he again used the oldest trick from the book of faggotry.

>LOVE YOU UNCLE STUCKIE!

Oh God, the cringe. Can we please start referring to him around here as "Uncle Stuckie?"

Why are there so many white knights holy fuck

because they think if they act nice they will get noticed.

how come he's the only one out of the 3 that they made fun of to get this asshurt

People like to believe they are more than just another no-mark and will be noticed by senpai.

he's incredibly thin-skinned.
see his BvS reaction video for more details.

And that flickpick interview about how he's desperate to play the victim at any opportunity.

Because he's a raging pussy with a massive ego that can't handle the tiniest amount of criticism.

>And that flickpick interview about how he's desperate to play the victim at any opportunity.
link?

jesus christ he is insufferable to listen to

so.... is nothing just funny then? There's a few stuff I like that you missed but fuck you I'm not gonna post them jusst so they can be added to this shitty collage.

Link?

This didn't happen.

It's in the archives look it up

He can't link you to something that he just made up.