Why did the CW cast a manlet as Superman?

literally who

>jimmy taller than superman

how did this show not get cancelled during the first season i thought it was tanking

I can feel the veins in my cock filling with blood, it's head peering out of the foreskin. My erection is full, fiercely visible through my pants, presenting itself to the world. I think of the ungodly things I would do to that male ass, how I would fill my hands with it, kissing it all over(even kissing his tight, brown asshole). Penetrating his anus, the color reminding me of A UPS uniform or a Hersheys Kisses™. His posterior is so round and perky, it's hypnotic, but alas my urges are unsatisfied. I fap and bust my nut, making an effort to not think about it for the rest of the week.

>inb4 gay

it WAS tanking then the CW saved it.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Those are buttpads, right?

Most actors are manlets, normal people don't seek fame fueled by an inferiority complex.

All the gains went to his ass.

>Superman has a more shapely, fuckable ass than Supergirl

>heels
when will manlets learn?

He's listed as being 6 feet tall, mehcad brooks 6'3

Lolwut? Is this show just more race mixing propaganda?

Manlets lying about height is nothing new, some will even claim other people near them are taller than reality so the visible height difference doesn't shatter their ego.

And much much more!

The black guy is pretty tall and why do you care if he's small or not.

Fappening pics when?

BTW superman and supergirl are allegory of benevolent jews. AKA those who do shit for goyim without directly intervening with their super kike powers.

>better than the Snyder costume
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This is so much better than the Snyder costume
mfw

Why not tom welling. How old is he? What has he been doing? Wasnt smallville a very popular show?

This guy was on 7th heaven though.

oh god, they kept the shitty cast?

i thought melissa was just going to join flash or something?

No, the entire show moved to the CW, I think there will be less Cat though

>the entire show moved to the CW

kill me