He doesnt really believe this does he Sup Forums?

he doesnt really believe this does he Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
wsj.com/articles/book-review-ataturk-in-the-nazi-imagination-by-stefan-ihrig-and-islam-and-nazi-germanys-war-by-david-motadel-1421441724
en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=0tVp3kLlCHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's good at pretending genocides didn't happen

I want Sup Forumstards to fuck off.

You shouldn't be on Sup Forums if you feel that way.

I've been on Sup Forums since before Sup Forums existed. Fuck you and fuck off.

The Young Genocidal Cucks aren't on television
They're a Youtube channel financed by Qatar
Remove this thread.

Even if that were true, which we both know it isn't, that would just mean it's time for you to let go.

youtu.be/lsVONO75utI

I still can't believe he assaulted an innocent water filter salesman

He said this about the Armenian Genocide I believe, not the holocaust

He's probably faking everything except his opinion on the Armenian genocide.

/new/ existed before Sup Forums existed you fucking KIKE

this man is completely savage

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=78&v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

That's pretty funny

/new/ wasn't anything like Sup Forums. /n/ was even more different. You have no idea what you're talking about because you weren't there. You just weren't. You came here recently and it's obvious.

If dubs the Holocaust is fake

T R I G G E R E D

This is at least twice as funny due to the bandage on the bridge of his nose. I can't explain why.

This guy is a huge flaming faggot just like OP

I was a tripfag on /new/. I was part of the reason moot shut us down for being /stormfront/. I was a /new/fag. You're just a newfag. Stay mad.

Reminder that Sup Forums is an alt-right board

is this the new ben garrison meme

>Hates Neocons
>Hates America
>Butthurt about Israel
>Hates Jews
>Denies genocides

This big brown buffalo is literally Sup Forums

neckbeard board*

>it's a cenkar gets cucked out of his own show by alex episode

I always thought this guy was on some gaming news show or something for the longest time.

Watched one of their videos like a few days ago, and this guy and the white guy looked like their mother's had been shot because people hated Hillary Clinton.

Hitler literally admired Islam and thought it was the most compatible religion with the Germany he envisioned.

Source? Don't bother replying, because we both know you have no source for that bullshit claim.

Hitler HATED Islam and wanted to build a wall.

well he got his wish

This is very true.

Modern, legit nazi's like Muslims and want freedom for the Palestinians. Pic related is the head of one of the few real neo-nazi parties in Europe. Not groups the media calls """nazis""" like UKIP or Swedish democrats

I know you're just trolling, but there might be some 12 year old summerfigs here who don't know.
wsj.com/articles/book-review-ataturk-in-the-nazi-imagination-by-stefan-ihrig-and-islam-and-nazi-germanys-war-by-david-motadel-1421441724
en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
>The Mohammedan religion too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

I unironically suspect (only a little bit, not too seriously) that the EU is just a stealth 4th reich that was imagined by the Nazis all along and that Hitler sacrificed himself and his legacy to achieve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tVp3kLlCHM

There was never any holohoax. It's all bullshit