MOODDDSSS

iz it ded

nypost.com/2015/02/16/cat-survives-after-being-stabbed-with-kitchen-knife/

kek

MOOOOODDDSS HEELP

you're a nigger

no u

Fuckin die you bastard
This is the worst thing I've ever seen here, and I just scrolled through a trap thread

well shiiiit

>at first i was like..

If youve hurt that cat ill find you and rape your corpse..

>then i was like..

Violence against animals is indicative of the perpetrator being bullied and a social outcast, taking out their frustrations with life on something that only wants to make you happy.
You're all 'lol' on here but in your daily life I KNOW you go to bed at night and probably look longingly at normal people, wondering why no one wants to know you, why everyone sees you as the weird cunt.
I'm lol'ing thinking about the state of your life and how miserable you really are, underneath the 'lel I dun care fuck teh animals' is an insecure child who is already lost to this life, completely aware of the fact, but unable to be happy.

literally lmaoing at your life

Hypersensitive faggots end up as trannies or faggots.

Enjoy your cauliflower-like anus. LOL

Kekles

Say hello to Freeze.

>frozen alive

>lord beta has cast judgement from the court of his basement
LOL

still alive?

THOSE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE CATS. IT'S IN CAR PROBABLY BEING DRIVEN TO A VET. LOOKS LIKE AN ACCIDENT TO ME.

Alive frozen.

You're a sad human being, who clearly gets pleasure from taking control of a situation by hurting an animal because he has no control over his own life, no power and no pussy or money. I hope you get gang raped

on here he is a kang. Until mom says bedtime or needs to use her laptop

Looks like Ren from Ren and Stimpy cartoon, fucking kek

>How to spot underaged newfags 101

>woah

DELET THIS

Whew

>using Sup Forums
>advocating animal cruelty
>came her a year ago and thinks everyone likes animal cruelty cause anomyloose /beeeee/
>calling people newfags
wew lad

Im gonna take that knife and stab your dense skull repeatedly.

Hey it's an idubbbz fagboy. Wish I was still 15.

How to kys, lel, plz liveztreem it i need 2 kno some1 iz duin wurs than mi..

Thanks user. Hope the kitty pulled through.

>ITT Angry teen edgelords

I guarnetee that I've been on this website longer than you've been alive kiddo

and you still use Sup Forums

lol

op is kek

>guarnetee
That's not even a typo, just poor grammar, babby.

I rarely come on Sup Forums anymore because it's infested with too many kids because it's "le kool kid area xDDD"

>babby

Please, stop. You don't have to explain. Just leave and stop embarrassing yourself.

maybe there is a god, a cat god

you're not convincing anyone you're ebin oldfag by arguing with kids retard

I wish i could drive one of those into OP's head.

So me having a casual conversation is considered "arguing"? Jesus, I swear you kids are getting more stupid each generation...

You can't stop can you. For your own sake, let it go, the thread will 404 and no one will care. Is this what happens to """oldfags"""? They come back and hang out with the kids on Sup Forums?
kek

>gueeeereeeaaanteee
>stupid
>casual conversation
look guize see newfags!
embarrassing

Thanks

And

You know what must be done Sup Forums

MODS

fuck you scum, do that do that tiny Dick of yours motherfucker scumbag piece of shit Good for nothing scum. Go an hero and just die fucking bastard you should be run over by a monster truck and agonize on the floor cocksucking motherfucker I hope someone burns you alive after raping you for 20 hours straight dickface

>maybe there is a god, a cat god

Sort of.