How do I know if my gf is cheating on me Sup Forums?

how do I know if my gf is cheating on me Sup Forums?

Is she cheating on you?

I have a feeling she did in the past, and just won't own up to it. Perhaps so.

what happened?

Check her vag. If she has one, then yes.

she did some sexual stuff with my best friend in high school. She let him rub her puss in class and I heard bout it from my other friends that were in the same class as them. I confronted her about it and she says it was his fault and all, but I'm like bitch, You let this happen.

Everyone cheats. I used to be faithful but now i fuck everytime i have something new. I used to be very nice and sweet, but that only got me cheated on, so now i cheat with everyone im with so i wouldnt care as much if it happened to me.

Most likely, Her vag is an outtie.

If and when**

I can relate, Nice guys finish last.

This is a very accurate chart. Never fails.

Op here. does her cunt look used?

I agree, but I don't. You're right, cheating is something that happens. I dislike that everyone has this "imma fuck over dat ho befo she fuk me ova" and it just keeps the shitty cycle going..

Ughhh i know. Im terrible, i used to be the sheep but now im a wolf.

It's weird isn't it mate? How can I possibly hold someone else to that standard? 40+ years of marriage with absolute loyalty? That's fucking hard, I wouldn't trust myself with a task like that. How can I expect that from women when I couldn't do it myself?

but you guys were already dating?

If that's her ass, then yes. She is getting that side action.

Yes.

If you have to wonder if she's cheating on you, then she is cheating on you.

All jokes aside, what makes you think she's cheating?

here's more of that ass.

Give me her kik and I'll find out

If sh wasn't cheating on you, somebody(me) would so convince her to give up the ass.

stuff dealing with the past. and how she was back then. I remember this one time at her new school in cali, she wore these really short shorts that showed her ass. I asked why she wore and she said didn't know it was that short. But I believe other wise, every girl checks their clothing fluently, and she pry had intentions of wearing one that low. I have a pic of her in it.

she don't have a kik.

This is me. Dosnt hurt if your already a cheating bastard. Besides that fake it till u make it

Ask

I would give out her sc to see if anyone can get nudes and make thread of it but I know some white knight fuck will ruin it.

Man, you clearly don't feel comfortable, leave her. leaving aside this pussy rub from your best friend ( Which sucks so badly ) you just don't want to let go someone you don't really love.
doesn't matter the cheating matter, you'll lose her eventually. I would go now that its my choice

top lel

Continue posting op

If she's walking bow-legged and u ain't fuck her, she's cheating nigga.

summer_medley

The same way you know anything. With irrefutable evidence

If your GFs cunt tastes like your dads dick she is cheating on you

if you're worried then she is.

>an' I says biiitch
You called her bitch though?

The simplest way is to ask to play a game on her phone. If she hovers over you nervously while you play the game, she is trying to hide something. Not necessarily cheating, but definitely hiding something.

my sc is draggo59. I'll give her sc thru chat so we can avoid white knights

A better question should be why would you care? Just find anothrr couple broads to dull the pain.

"Fuck with the wolves and we start to bark viciously"

lmfao