ITT:albums that are impossible to discuss on Sup Forums

ITT:albums that are impossible to discuss on Sup Forums

vektor-terminal redux

>inb4 penises
I for one like KKB.

Literally any controversial or innovative album that will be invaded by underage social rejects, who proceed to think that saying "[Album] is a meme" offers valuable and valid criticism.

I hate this board. The three things keeping it alive are bandcamp threads, SC threads, and sharethreads.

Imma just leave this here

Anything by kendrick or remotely "Sup Forumscore"

kek

C

R

no

To Pimp a Butterfly

just learn to love the crushers bulge you faggots

>greatest metal album of all time
>/metal/ memed it so hard it's become impossible to even mention the band's name without completely derailing the thread
Fuck this stupid board

R

Bro it's not even their best album. Have you heard more than 10 metal albums in your meager existence?

i refuse

art angels

>greatest metal album of all time
reallytiredfrog.jpg

This.
Might as well make KKB threads an extension of /lgbt/

anything fantano has memed

so basically this

> the greatest metal album of all time
but that's not Vektor - Terminal Redux

Neutral Milk Hotel-In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Have you you fucking cunt? You obviously have only surface level understanding of music.

That's fucked up user

what is there to discuss?

its safe, middle-of-the-road pop music

brings nothing interesting to the table

How long till theres a Pitchfork article about Crusher and everyone's autistic obsession with him and this album. Whenever theres a deadset serious news article about some autistic meme on this site it makes me cringe

literally every album
unless you count shit-flinging, memes, and shallow hype as "discussion"

Theres a facebook group that is completely obsessed with this shitty album and a black metal album.

desu there isn't much to discuss about it. It's alternative pop music for people who don't listen to anything other than pop and rock.
Its emo, poorly mixed with rap, electropop and reggae.
It also happens to have one of the worst fanbases.
Is there really anything discuss about it?

That's a great album, one of the few picks from Sup Forums that I've been stuck in my playlists, Works as individual tracks and full album I'd give it a strong 8/10 and a "future classic" badge, only because I find the vocals mostly weak and one noted in comparison to everything else
Either than that, there's not much to talk about it, is there?

It's hard to discuss something with someone with absolute trash taste. Fuck off crush fag.

crushed cringe

BIG

There wasn't a metal album that caused this much shitstorm since Sunbather
Terminal Redux is good at least though

YELLOW

Black Future is better btw