What does Sup Forums think of this album?

What does Sup Forums think of this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
youtube.com/watch?v=kMGu-55sKJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CRUSHING

Stop

shit meme

It's a nondescript bargain-bin Soundcloud project. It is nothing special.

If you guys want to stop jerking off in a sea of nondescript indie rock with bad paintings as the album cover all day long enough to do some looking aorund there's plenty of stuff on this coin. Seriously.

/ youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

i think of crushers meaty dick

Your post was nondescript LMAO

I listened to it for the first time yesterday after seeing it memed here, It was pretty good and i downloaded it for further listening. :)

have a crush on her

Try me! Try me!
Cause I bet I got what you really need
I'm quick to learn and I can work with people in a team
Try me! Try me!
Did you know I can do anything?
Just witness this impressive list of my activities:
Business!
Dancing!
Getting reamed by crushers... big cock!

Impossible to discuss without faggots declaring their love for dick.

Heard a Song is objectively the best song on the album

But that's not Trampoline.

Big City!

These threads are getting old.

I know right it's like some meme has been done to death or something

I love this album so much you guys

same

i love crushers big cock

can someone explain this crusher meme to me thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=kMGu-55sKJs

gays love big dicks

>innocent japanese qt makes pop music
>Sup Forums waifufags fall in love
>someone discovers that her boyfriend is a jacked, muscular mma fighter with a massive cock
>literal chad thundercock
>waifufags devastated
It's the ultimate schadenfreude

so she's the lead vocalist for kero kero bonito, a cutesy j-pop outfit based out of the UK

while cruising social media someone found out her boyfriend was a gigachad, like the physical embodiment of chadness, and it consequently shattered the cutesy facade she tried to portray as a musician.
there's a bunch of pics where he'd deliberately jerk himself off in the gym to give himself a semi (to show off in the pic), and his Facebook and (deleted) instagram had dozens of pics about keeping "his bitch in her place"

> singer of KKB is Sup Forums's perfect waifu
> turns out she's dating an asian Chad who posts gym pics with his massive dick visible
> said Crusher also makes lewd comments on social media about him and the singer
> the nu-males of Sup Forums hide their crushing despair at this fact by trying to turn her boyfriend into a meme

at this point i don't think it's making fun of waifufags anymore

I actually checked his social media posts, and they were nothing like this board implied them to be. You fuckers should stop focusing on that so much, It was mostly fairly average gym/sport pictures and pictures of vegetarian food + some normie memes every now and then. Sure he might be a douche but it doesnt affect the music AT ALL. Everyone is blowing it out of proportion as usual.

Damn...

A lot of pictures were just him with his massive cock sticking out and some occasional normie memes like you said. The people here are obsessed with chad's cock and now hate the band's music because of that cock.

Like the faggots who perpetuate the meme are gonna give a shit.

Every thread with KKB as the OP image will get immediately get spammed to shit with screencaps of their husbando's dick. Hell, I'm surprised that this thread isn't halfway to image limit yet.

Sup Forums cares more about the artist's personal lives than the fucking music and it's one of the things that's dragging the quality of this board down.

I like the music
Also fucking love memes

And really, I cant complain about the cock. I mean there are plenty of camwhores showing their tits and ass in gym attire on social media and nobody here would complain, so whats the difference? The comments about keeping his balls empty are of course low brow but like who gives a shit. People fuck, no point pretending otherwise.

spoken like a true cuck

he deleted the worst ones. Lots of people have them saved.

I'm not the one worshiping a chad's cock

ive seen them. A handful of bad posts in a 1000 average ones means jack shit.

come on, DONT RESPOND to posters who use "cuck" as an insult

oi cunt can you fuck off