Would Sup Forums let a cute girl shit in their mouths?

Would Sup Forums let a cute girl shit in their mouths?

"Come on user! It'll be hot"

Nope

"but user! :("

Pay me

puh ye why not, cant be so bad

This is the gayest fucking thread i've seen all week

"I'll pay you in unconditional love and loyalty!"
mah nigga
NO YOU'RE GAY

I would!

I want to be her and get shat in the mouth

ive already done it

go on...

Cute girls dont poop, retarded virgins

ive done it with several girls, although i dont have any pics of actual scat play... only turns me on with specific girls.. ive also shit in two girls mouths, although it wasnt very much

thats why you shit in their butt with a funnel

how is it like? having a cute girl shit in my mouth is my #1 fantasy since i was a kid

"user... i really have to go number 2"

>Would Sup Forums let a cute girl shit in their mouths?

Much better from a BBW. They have larger and more frequent loads. Plus you can have fun feeding them, knowing you will be rewarded with a tasty log tomorrow.

wot

did you gag or vomit? I can see this as something would be hot conceptually but would be very different when it is real.

"user i've been holding it in all day... :("

That's my problem with the idea too; the idea of it is hot but I feel like the smell and everything would just be too much. Like my shit smells bad enough when a bit of it pokes up above the waterline, I can't imagine how overpowering it would be having a whole log of shit just on your face or chest. I feel like the kinkiness of it just wouldn't be enough to outweigh that.

the first time you will gag, theres a strong mental block... you also dont want them to be a smoker or a big meat eater... but yeah its incredibly erotic and intense, very few things you can do with someone that is that intense

i think i like this thread.
gonna leave this here

i dont swallow, but its hot having some in my mouth, rubbing it on a girls ass/tits and licking it off... the gagging is mostly mental unless theyre unhealthy

i'm begging you. please shit in my mouth

I have zero sexual attraction to watching women shit, but I love to watch it. It is just fascinating to me to see what their shit looks like and their technique. I have spent significant amount of time watching women shit just because it is interesting.

can we snowball it please user?

Fucking kys just think of the smell makes me ill
Big? Beautiful? Pick one you fucking cannot use it together with woman

normie detected

i don't have that much :(

No but really show that girl shitting already

Show me your butthole and I shall open my mouth wide to accept your fecal gifts

will you swallow?

mmm, just imagine spreading those cheeks and feasting from her tasty hole

ye

i would love to

>shit in their mouths?
THAT, my friend, is white people shit.

i hope you share it with me

Yes please

i do everything for you
you are my godess

please shit in my mouth
i will lick your anus till it's clean again

Did somebody say warm log?

The girl in that pic sure can

LOL

Anything new with her or just these old ones ?

More pics plus story plz

No

She disappeared from the face of earth

Sooo are there pictures of her pooping or....

Apparently not

Dude, I honestly have to applaud you. for the past year I've seen you constantly post Andy sixx Scat fetish cancer and you are a dedicated and littleral ShitPoster
keep doin what you're doin.