No rule 34 thread

>no rule 34 thread
>no feels thread
Well I guess I have to start one of them, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He fucked that up. Should have had a more confident reply.

1st FUCK comment! KEKE

It's 1:52AM.
Soon, it'll be 2:52AM, and I'll still be here.
As if something will happen.
Anything.
The hours seem like days, and the days seem the same.
The sun rises and sets all the same. I'll see the same people, in the same places.

Where did we go.

Cunts

End of dump

jeez. get over yourself. what the fucks wrong with you.

False. My mother told me this before I went to sleep yesterday. Because I'm a good son and call her several times a week to make sure that she's doing okay.

Eat shit, nigger

Well yeah what the fuck else do you expect her to say

Kek

>Yeah can I be attractive
>and smart

Wow thanks God for giving me literally everything I wanted you da bes

This one always get me on that kind of feel that feels feely
It hurts, Sup Forums
You know that you'll never be like ''them'', it doesn't matter how much you try, or much effort you actually put into something, in the end when the game it's over and everyone's already home, you'll still gonna feel empty, because that feel of hollowness can't be filled with nothing but trivial shit for a few moments: drugs, booze, whores, you call it, it doesn't matter, it WON'T be filled with anything or anyone.
We born alone, and die alone, nobody will really know you besides from yourself and that isn't a good thing, you know yourself and you fucking hate the image you leave on the mirror don't you?

b-bump...

I was this until i tried to kill myself

Wow. I actually feel like shit now

I know none of this matters. I think everyone does. Meaning isn't even real, it's just an illusion created by our consciousness. That's not why I'm like this. I'm like this because no matter how hard I try to push the concept of meaning out of my brain like a rational thinking being, I still get upset about the most retarded shit. "She doesn't love you anymore" "You don't have any friends anymore" "no one trusts you or loves you anymore" I shouldn't even care. Schizophrenia cost me the love and trust of everyone I know. Even if I am better now, I'll never have the life I knew back. In the end I know it doesn't matter, so why do I feel like it does?

Fucking this, but replace schizophrenia with depression and bipolarism with a hint of Anti-social personality disorder.

"You already have" would have been a good one....

Do The First Move If He Cant.
Send Global Thought
Kek

>no rule 34 thread
>no feels thread

>not understanding what rule 34 means

So...you're me?
Yeah.
But when I'm older?
mhm.
That's so cool!
I guess.
Why do you weigh 300 pounds and sit there with no pants and your dick in your hand?
It's ok, I'm alone in the basement.
Our basement? You still live at home?
Yeah.
Oh.
I watch lots of cartoons, too.
Cool?
Yeah. I guess. Say, in a couple of weeks, you're about to get hit by a bus. Just to be safe, jump out further into the street instead of onto the sidewalk.
Cool, thanks!

I've posted this a few times but why not again

>friends and family moving on with their lives as I work minimum wage jobs to live in a shitty one bedroom apartment alone
>the friends I have are the only reason im alive
>they kept me alive when I wanted to kill myself
>2 friends total who i honestly care about (family isnt really in the picture)
>one is going to a very nice college (amazing grades in highschool)
>other is going to be a step-mom soon
>i will continue to spend all my time on the computer
>never moving
>never progressing in life

once they stop talking to me I will fucking end it. on stream for all my Sup Forumsros to see. how should I do it? I think blowing my brains out will be a good idea

Well that hits home

Are you implying I'm calling the two things the same
>I guess I'll have to start one of them, huh?
>One
As in one of the two

I'll never be able to hear "I love you" again without thinking of her. She's probably forgotten my name. This shit isn't even right. This is not how it's supposed to be, Sup Forums. We've cared about each other since 4th grade. It doesn't matter if it's love or hate, we're supposed to care about each other. We weren't born to forget about each other.

I have almost the exact same story. She and I grew up together. We met in the 4th grade, too. She cheated and left a year and a half ago. I've been alone ever since.

Honestly can't imagine anyone wanting to really be with me or ever having a crush on me, the idea of that feels completely alien to me.

pls don't die

im here, user

>be me 18 HS
>like this girl
>winter carnival so dumb dress up days happen
>girl I like asks [user] how come you're not dressed up?
>tell her I don't have any colorful clothes (literally own just black and gray shirts)
>she says I should've hit her up for a shirt
>I didn't say this but she'd be one of the last people I would since we hardly talk
>I take what just happened as a sign she may be into me
>ff a day
>today btw
>leaving school
>I'm behind her
>she stops at stop sign and just sits there
>then goes
>see her turn around and look at me
>assume she's laughing and is flirting
>snap her and sarcastically say "gonna be THAT person at the stop sign? *insert the laughing emoji thing*
>no reply yet (she's at work)
>still unsure if she's interested
>look at snap score
>check again in about an hour
>goes up
>feel like she's ignoring me
>replies awhile later
>then I reply
>that's it
>just opens and doesn't do shit
>pissed.exe
>now I'm just thinking 'well fuck you too'
>just gonna move on now I tried
>heart of stone activated

I met the one when I was 18; we were together for about 5 years of the most maddening and unique love. In the end, we were just a little too young to know that what we felt was the real deal.

It's been 17 years since we met. I've had multiple relationships, including one that got pretty serious. But in the end, I feel like I can objectively say that I won't ever feel the same for someone, that feeling of constant implosion, of larger than life happiness, of love... Of real love.

And I hate myself for not being with her (she has a life and a husband and two kids). And I don't know If I'll ever be able to live with a second best...

Please user don't remind me of that

IK im a beta cuck

can i talk about something user that happen to me and now i feel like shit

this is what I fear would happen if I got into a relationship (im a senior in HS) I bet it'd good while you're in it but the aftermath will suck I presume

But that's all we could ever hope for

only if you meet the one (and manage to screw it up like myself)

Sup Forumsros I'm scared... I just applied for my 1st college and all I got that is saving me is a letter of recommendation (award winning teacher) and merits. My GPA is 2.8 and so shit when the target for that college is 3.8 or above. I had a 3.67 2 years ago when I was on the 10th grade but my depression got to me these past 2 years and it destroyed my confidence and my motivation. What are the chances of me getting accepted for computer science. All my 4 years I have been doing everything to let all my teachers know I am up for anything I.T. or Computer Science and I've proved it with the teacher who wrote the letter of rec. I'm scared Sup Forumsros this is the first step of trying to be successful in my life and also I'm going to minor in business if CS doesn't go as planned.

I know I would but I haven't found 'the one' but there is someone I like a lot but I don't think they feel the same way

Just go for it, even if she is not the one! In the end, you never know, anything can and will happen! And believe me, you don't want to look back in a few years and know that you didn't even try...

(me)

well any tips? I did try and go for it...

i want to die

dont we all

You're trying.
That's all you can do.

Been talking to this one girl for a while now, shes the only girl I've really opened up to and I felt we had a strong connection, last night one of my friends told me she offered to blow him for weed and sent him nudes..I didn't believe him at first until he showed me..I threw up almost instantly, It makes me sick just thinking of it, I've kept all the windows in my house open in 15 degree weather just because it seems to be the only thing that can distract me.

Every day goes by and I still can't get her off my mind. I fell in love with her and sadly she left me. I still have the pictures of us on the computer. I dream about her at night, and everything is just the way I pictured it. Makes me not want to wake up because then I have to realize she found someone else

Good luck convincing yourself to live.
At least now you understand why most of Sup Forums agrees that women aren't people and don't deserve rights

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8

guy on a scale from one to 10 how much of a beta cuck am i

>be me
>know this girl
>girl's 8/10
>hang out with said girl but start to develop feeling for her
>never felt emotions like this
>get severely depressed
>lose all motivation
>i couldn't even eat
>even like that she comforted me
>i started to depend on her (bad mistake)
>one day
>she told me to go away with no context
>she said,"just leave"
>Sup Forums i lived for this girl now i dont have anything
>moral of the story don't fall in love it just leads to more sadness

I feel ya I feel for a girl but she doesn't feel the same way to I just develop a fuck this and fuck you attitude and just become cold so destroy any last feels I have for anyone

Just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years yesterday. This image resembles exactly what I was in that relationship. A boyfriend to do things for her and to comfort her whenever needed, but no more.
>Get with her back when I was a weeb and beta as hell.
>had a lot of friends, hobbies, and she was icing on my life.
>So we went out, and loved each other very much over the span of a year.
>After that life got hold of us, living with mom and dad no longer cut it.
>We moved in together, got jobs and worked hard being just college dropouts.
> During this time I worked nights as a bartender, and her daytime as a barista at a small coffee place.
> lost nearly every friend I knew and felt a huge gap in the relationship over the span of 3 more years due to the work schedule
> decide to talk to her about it to fix things
> we do nothing about it
> I get upset depressed and even less social, almost unable to keep my image at work
> Decide to pick up a book in my depression
> How to Win Friends and Influence People
> learn to convert anger, stress, and frustration into motivation unlike anything I've ever felt
> I learn more about us as humans on an emotional level more than I ever have all my life
> turn new motivations into a passion and belief that I can truly accomplish everything so long as it has an end goal
> create a new business, and prep myself for what comes next
> bust my ass over the course of a year and establish a place in the market for my very own business
> girlfriend does 0 to help or even mend our situation
> she has fun with friends all the time and is still a complete weeb
> it was sad breaking up with her because
It felt like I was walking away from myself 5 years ago instead of helping her succeed

11 beta cuck, can relate

never fell head over heels in love with someone but I did develop a strong connection and ever-since that was broken I don't let myself get close because I know it will happen again and this is why I'm a cold hearted asshole sometimes (so I destroy feels for anyone I may have them for)

After seeing that image, I have finally decided to kill myself. See you boys on the other side.

see ya i might join you soon

Yeah. Just over 7 months. Those words almost felt forced the last time she said them to me. In a sense I miss it. I miss how that was her filler phrase when just laying next to me, "I love you." Or just walking hand in hand, "I love you." Fuck, I miss her.

hopefully I'll see you in about 10yrs

bro...

livestream

I haven't eaten anything for the past day, I've been running on cigarettes and bitter feelings

And all I loved, I loved alone. - Edgar Allen Poe

i made this mistake. im a flat 2/10
so that girl would never go for a guy like me

the girl i loved wholeheartedly left me after i helped her get through her depression. couldn't get over it. find another girl finally, get led the fuck on. she now tells me that she is worried about me because i've been very distant. fucking bullshit, you told me how you didn't give a shit. now everything just rushed back at me. all of my past insecurities and all the memories of the last girl. i can't fucking take it anymore

I've been in your shoes but luckily I'm a shy motherfucker and don't have the balls to ask a girl out (I always end up convincing myself they don't like me back and it's a constant shitstorm of feels)

I'm at least a 6-7/10 but my personality is I don't open up to you is a solid 3/10