Accidently sent a dick pic to a friend of mine, my phone must've been on while in my pocket and started pocket texting...

Accidently sent a dick pic to a friend of mine, my phone must've been on while in my pocket and started pocket texting. FUCK SAKES RIP what do I say to her? All she said was "smh"

just own it you faggot

What does smh mean?

Shake my head

"Why haven't we fucked yet?"

Only acceptable answer

Option 1. Thought you'd be into it.
Option 2. sent to wrong girl

either way you have to own it, no i'm sorry or acting like it's a problem

"accident"

It means that OP is a fayget

Im not even fucking with you dude, it was an accident I didnt even fucking notice til a couple hrs later she msged me

I sent a male friend of mine a dick pic by accident, and he replied with "I know you meant to send that to someone else, I know you're embarrassed right now... here's my dick to make up for it".
It's nice to know I have mates that will do shit like that for me to save me from feeling like a nob.
Saying that, I really didn't want to see his cock.

Rolling for this.

69 doesn't lie

That's fkin rad dude, you got a real bro for life there

So have you guys fucked yet?

I thought it meant so much hate

reroll

Sounds like he's into you

would she even be able to tell that it's your dick? if it's just a dick you could just lie to get out of the situation

Shes been in my room and you can tell that it would be my dick because of the background

>2017
>not having a pin or thumbprint security on your phone

Yeah. "accidently".

Thanks! I've been scratching my head on that one for... ever.

Screenshot the conversation you mammoth faggot.

Seriously man, I have a shitty samsung phone and I only put on a passcode when I go out to drink. No bullshit man it was an accident.

just say "whoops, sorry. meant for someone else."

nothing else you can do

Oh god I dont even want to open up the conversation. So cringe

Do any chicks ever like dick pics? Is your compulsion to inconvenience another human being with an unsolicited image of your pathetic cock ever appreciated by the unwitting recipient?

Seriously.

All insulting verbiage aside, I've never met a woman who admits to liking dick pics. Do they?

>so much speculation

Chicks dig dick pics, at least they dig mine.

If she wants to shake her head you are on the right track

He's a damn good guy, fucking sound lad.

Nahh. Not yet. Maybe when we both go gay.

He fucking should be, I'm a sexy fuck.

Just say:
"Oops! That's my actual penis." say something about the photo that gives scale and elaborate on how the camera makes it look pretty, but it's menacing in real life. Say: "Sorry about showing you my penis. I'd never do that to you by text intentionally. I only have that on my phone to show my male friends at the gym, after we work out in the steam room, with other men, all of us in nothing but towels, our freshly-pumped-up bodies glistening in the heat and humidity. Stanley's towel fell off, and everybody laughed, but my penis got rock hard, so I took this picture. It's my screensaver now. I must've pocket-texted it to you. Do you like anal sex?"

She'll melt like butter.

If SMH was the reply, then you've got nothing to worry about OP. First, have you fucked her? If not, would you want to?

If you don't want to fuck her, apologise and say wrong person. If you do want to fuck her, tell her it was an accident but since you've broken the ice, does she want some more?

Basically, just don't be a bitch and own that shit.

no shit, I woke up in heat this morning and my girlfriend wasn't around, so I got on snapchat and sent a video of me playing with my dick to four girls, two of them I already knew reciprocated the feeling ,the other two I've never approached in that manner.

one of the unknowns didn't respond, so I'm guessing she didnt appreciate it.

the other one acted coy at first but when I said I would stop she said "I never said I didnt like it."

so, it's a toss up, half like unsolicited dick media, the other half doesn't. At least that's what I've gathered from my very small sample size.

Although, I'm a nigger so my horse cock may skew results.

You're a legitimate pussy.

I panicked because this shit caught me off guard.

Well, show the dick pic you sent, already. Let's see what the fuss is about. It's not like this isn't Sup Forums

How old are you OP?

It aint pretty

The damage has already been done, I compromised owning that shit because I msged her out of impulse. I havent fucked her but we almost did.

Are you an asian shemale?

that's the ugliest dick I've ever seen fam

Thanks

You text like a 15 year old
And your dick look dead

But. You seem like a cool dude, cheers.

Yeah, I've never sent a dick pic because my penis is small and pale, surrounded by a dense, wiry bush. When I'm limp, it looks like a button on a fur coat. There's nothing impressive about it at all. Your cock is probably to adult women what mine would be in scale to maybe a three year-old - and they do NOT like to have sex!

Ask her "back and forth or side to side?"

>Don't be a fag

Is your little sister gripping it?

the size isn't the problem dude, if you know what you're doing, you can make it work with that
but seriously, fuck that's an ugly dick

Kek

I don't normally reply but... this is EL autista

Op here, that made me laugh yeah I got small hands.

Busted.

This was a legit accident, if this has taught me anything is to keep my passcode on from now on.

you are legitimately the definition of beta

Maybe so, but at least im not a virginfag

you think because you managed to trick some girl into letting you put that little dick in her for a few minutes that makes it okay?
try again friendo

OP here, I finally accepted my fate and I dont even care anymore, I'm 6 ft tall and 185 lbs and I got a 6.1 inch dick. It may not be the best looking but ive seen some fucked up dicks on my time on the internet which make mine look like a work of art. Im going to smoke weed and just let all this blow over, hell, I might even chill with my friend and ill try fucking her.

Do it or forever be known as fagtron-3000