pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

no one is clicking your fucking link faggot

fuck you, i did it because you said no one is

>fuck you, i did it because you said no one is

th...thanks

>on this day, we are all based god
>bless you

god bless you

Has anyone ever thought about how we are essentially animals who have taken over an entire planet to become the apex predator, however, to stop us getting complacent and lazy, we have made enemies out of nothing?

Governments are completely fictitious, they only hold power as long as people believe in them, but because enough people believe in them, the rules they create are enforced.

Money os completly made up, it used to be the gold standard, which was an arbitrary value we placed on a rare metal that can be found all over the world, but other than looking nice, it wasn't really used for building anything important. We could have used sticks, we could have used any arbitrary little token to exchange goods..... so we did. We don't even use the gold standard anymore, it's all just computers now and what does it boil down to?

An inability to feed yourself because you didn't get in the debt you were supposed to, so we could pretty much just take all your stuff away if you ever decided you didn't like the trap that we'd set up. Because you didn't get into that debt, you can't get the job that we created to "allow" you to pay back what you owe us, and possibly feed yourself, live in homes we sell you, buy the car you need because the job is in a high living cost area which you can't afford because the job doesn't pay enough.

Sorry, I'm just really tired. I should probably just go to sleep

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TLDR

>probably a good mix of both, plus attention seeking 12yo shitposters and assorted cancer

...that was directed at me wasn't it...

i don't think so, i like these threads for some reason i can't say. I dunno

back to fucking reddit

Tl/dr: As a species, we make things too difficult for ourselves, why do we have all this bullshit, this is why we will never solve any of our major problems

yeah. i get it. they tried to hippie movement in the 1960's. everyone needed food and was fed sandwiches by those who worked and felt sorry for them. you could say it's the institution. then i think there was an episode of south park or something that was like "we can make a system where services are exchanged for other services". which we sort of do now. there was also the soviet union, other "communist" party ruled countries like communist china and communist vietnam that have the idea of everything being for "people"; but they're not independent and everything is government controlled. but when you have independence then those that work together in a series of agreements form their own groups that dominate other groups. think of the anglo saxxons conquering the native americans.they lived sort of chill. tho they had a lot of wars and stuff. this way of life dominated. this way of life was fought for. so this way of life survived. so. there may be different ways to do it. but this is what we see now. so. if you want to talk about it or advocate for some type of change or different way of doing thing. then that's fine. but this is what i see right now. thank you.

Naw. I think there are legit problems for humanity to face as a collective like global warming, the inevitable death of our planet and all sorts of cosmic fuck-ups. The little system we have will work until it doesn't. Then another takes its place. People crave stability above all else.

the reason i post "robot"-like responses or even attempted to be "positive" is because i was tired of everyone being offended by and hating everything... plus i like robots...

so i wanted to post the most neutral and not-offensive thing ever...

the result is that everyone still gets offended and attacks the most neutral and least-offensive things ever...

so...

i will certainly be "negative" from now on... since that was decided on...

i may be less robotic... tho... i enjoy my "memes" and being a "meme"... so may do that more...

i just sort of wish that they would realize that i was on their side... and that they're attacking and killing themselves...

Please marry me!

>>i don't think so, i like these threads for some reason i can't say. I dunno

thank you... same goes...

it's a bot you dumb fucks
watch it reply to my post and say some stupid shit

i agree with this too. in particularly on the internet. you can have an absolute paradise. and all you want to do is make it an absolute hellhole. that's sad. - "life is very simple; we make it difficult" - confucious.

back to for honor, see you later i hope op

>Please marry me!

why would you want me?...

>it's a bot you dumb fucks
>watch it reply to my post and say some stupid shit

y-you too...

soemething something inept inanimate

pls say yes

>back to for honor, see you later i hope op

"back to for honor"??... hopefully...

>soemething something inept inanimate
>
>pls say yes

...i'm shy...

OP prove you arent a bot

I'm not saying we don't need a government, I'm just saying it's not devolved enough. But why don't wild animals have these kinds of problems? Is it because there are so many of us?

If corrupt politicians weren't syphoning money from taxpayers as "expenses" while still collecting 6 figures we could probably be someway to an answer to at least one of our problems. I'm not saying that politicians are our only problem, just citing them as an example. In a general term, assholes are our problem.

At the same time, it's all well and good that I'm speculating all this but there is also a chance that even without assholes draining our ability as a species to function, we might not solve our problems and I'm just a monkey at a typewriter.

>OP prove you arent a bot

feels...

how do i prove that i'm not a bot...

maybe i am a bot...