NEWS on the fappening leaks you fucking retards

NEWS on the fappening leaks you fucking retards

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12546730
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hadn't realized the fappening was still going on.

Fappening 3.0 you fuckin scrub. Emma Watson and a few other smaller celebs leaked two days ago. wake up

bump

r the ones on the list the only out there?

well, cmon, post emma watson.

at who am i looking at here?

this is fucking pathetic, unsubscribed

lurk moar tard

Emma Watson apparently

Emma Watson

any really explicit pictures?

kinda

Except it's clearly not her. Too many details are wrong. Even the spergy mole matching doesn't quite line up.

That could be anyone

No

I have this entire album. Downloaded the entire zip. File that existed.

Videos of Audrey and Jlaw (and more).

"clearly not"

The short glimpse of the hair. It's Emma for sure.

If this was a fake it could have been done anytime.

The mere fact that Emma is saying she wants people to be sued is PROOF that it's real. She wouldn't give a fuck otherwise.

its her, the birthmarks in the video dont lie

From the original fappening you fucking idiot.

The original filenames plus the preceeding and following photos all had EXIF data showing her location, and it's accurate. Definitely her.

Sure it doesn't Emma. Literally everything matches including the bracelet you wore the next day.

How do we know this guys telling the truth? Every time there's a leak it's the same, everyone saying they have the inside scoop. Like that fappening report guy from last time.

Her body is... nice? I guess, I mean I've seen better from the whores posted 24/7 on here.

tbf fappening report had some shit, but was a huge fucking cunt

but not as famous

she is only lawyering up/lawyers only mentioned non-nudes. same as see-through pics.

these celebs will never admit to videos with no face but the moles and the lopsided tits are enough evidence for me

True, all he prob did was go on the vola though. Heard everyone just started spamming the new one for this leak. Guess we will just have to see if and when anything else comes out.

the guy who said all that shit with the list is 120. 120 isn't lying, he's been around since the last fappening.

he also isn't lying about not being super in the know, hes mid tier of knowledge. The top guys have super secret shit but there's only a handful of them, this is more normal level trader shit.

Source : I know, and its all I'm going to say about that.

strawpoll.me/12546730

if you want to believe that you can. But the lack of face, lack of lawyer, and the fact that 3 nudes were randomly thrown into an icloud that seems like it belonged to her stylist more than it belonged to Emma seems weird to me.

Can you post the exif material?

WOW

kek'd

are you afraid they're going to whack you if you say anymore?

Does anyone have the video where Emma is masturbating or is that one fake?

I just have nothing else to add other than confirming 120's info.

All the top level guys are a pain in the ass. So anything directly from them you likely won't hear about until it gets traded around a bunch.

that isn't Emma. It wasn't with the initial set. no exif, no source, nothing. its just a meme people keep posting claiming its her.

A little birdie told me to expect Katie Cassidy to leak tomorrow

this guy is on the feminist payroll

So nothing to id the poster in OP's pic, but it's some guy who's been on Sup Forums since the last fappening?
>not bothered who else gets leaked, just sick of all this "I'm in the know" that happens every time.

the guy commenting in ops pic is 120. Its his list. he's been a trader since before fappening happened. (This info is out there, he makes himself known publicly a bit too much for his own good)

I'm being honest with you, don't know what else to tell you. I don't care who leaks or who claims nonsense because I'm not involved.

You do know those pics couldve been sent to her right?

>Keep hope alive

so the ONLY thing on her cloud, other than pics sent to her from her stylist, were 3 nudes? Once again makes no sense.

There will be an HD video of Condoleeza Rice fingering her own butthole before leaked sexy pics of Tina Fey appear online.

Well I just hope it's pre 9/11 because Tina Fey gets me hotter than an orgy in a steam room with fat bitches.