I need a chopper to gotham

>I need a chopper to gotham
>A chopper? We can barely afford a bicycle! You want to chase a story? Go to the ship. Superman is probably there already.

>Perry, it's not for a story.
>OK DOKEY THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING

DCucks will defend this

THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS WRONG WITH THIS MOVIE BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR PROBLEM WITH THIS EXCHANGE IS.

why did he give her a helicopter? It makes no sense.

She was on the flight plan that was filed with the daily planet

TELL ME ABOUT CLARK KENT

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE GLASSES

Jesus, I thought the "they don't get it" thing was a meme

But wow, some people seriously don't get it

Because she made it clear that she wasn't frivolously using Daily Planet resources but was in a personal emergency. Perry believed her and trusts her judgement.

This isn't even some, like, "SNYDER 11/10 DEEP SYMBOLIC MOVIE" inference shit, that was a pretty face-value human interaction you just failed to understand.

Is it really so hard to believe there are people pretending to be retarded?

but they can barely afford a bicycle.

Why would he pay a bunch of money for the helicopter to be used without good reason especially when it's not for her job?

Nigger I will fight you. I'm not fucking around, give me an address and I swear to Zod I will fly there and kick the shit out of every human being in that house. I will use anything I find nearby as a weapon and I will be vicious.

mommy

what do you think you meant by that?

Did you not watch the rest of the movie? Almost every line he has is about how print media is dead and how he hates the news.

All things considered, it was still a good quip.

ok, and?

I really like Amy Adams but god damn was she bad in this. Not really her fault, mostly the horrible fucking dialogue they gave her.

>I swear to Zod
You'd better inform his snapped neck first

Yeah but them fingers tho

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED REPORTER

Is he Clark Kent in this scene or Superman?

Fuck.