Bundesliga Thread

transfermarkt.de/watzke-bdquo-bei-rb-wird-fussball-gespielt-um-eine-getrankedose-zu-performen-ldquo-/view/news/255661

>the constantly butthurt state of Dortmund shareholders

guten morgen

will rbl traditionsfans support the shareholders or the customers on the next matchday?

Draw or Shareholders so they can top the table, obviously.

>tfw I'm going to buy a Leipzig jersey

Who here a lifelong lawnballsport fan?

they have to win their match against Neverkusen first

Nun ja, in Dortmund spielt man Fußball um den Aktienkurs nach oben zu treiben. Hat nun auch nicht mehr soviel mit dem klassischen Vereinsfußball zu tun. Wenn man es denn so sehen will. Selbst "Echte Liebe" wurde zur Markenbildung von einer Agentur entwickelt.

Warum jubeln die Dortmunder Fans im Stadion? Weil der Kurs steigt? Oder um Evonik/Opel und was weiß ich noch zu performen.

Ich würde ja glatt unterstellen, das sie sich über den sportlichen Erfolg freuen. Genau wie die Fans im Stadion von RBL. Ich hab jedenfalls noch nie überlegt, ob durch das soeben geschossene Tor vielleicht eine Dose RedBull mehr verkauft wird.

Aber wenigstens sorgt Watzke dafür, das RB immer im Gespräch bleibt. Der Dank von Mateschitz ist ihm gewiss. Vielleicht kann man ihn ja zum Ehrenmitglied machen?

ugh

"Watzke: „Bei RB wird Fußball gespielt, um eine Getränkedose zu performen“"

Was soll das überhaupt bedeuten? Wie performt man denn eine Getränkedose? Meint er nicht eher "bewerben" oder "anpreisen".

Ich kann mit RB nichts anfangen, aber diese ganze Heuchelei der anderen Großclubs ist irgendwie auch nur noch schwer zu ertragen...

Watzke btfo
>the mental state of people operating official twitter accounts

>der Klassiker

FC Kobenhavn and Werder Bremen have agreed on a price for Swedish leftback Ludwig Augustinsson.
If Augustinsson and Werder can come to terms, he will be the third Swedish LB to leave FCK for the Bundesliga.

well at least it's not the american accounts

>German posts on /bundes/
>they make sense

what is this, bizarroworld

there are people ITT eating schnitzel with pommes, spiegelei and gedünstete zwiebeln RIGHT NOW

(me)

hallo und guten morgen!

Viel Spaß beim fett werden, Schwuli.

>""" """der""" """klassiker""" """ ®
>was only relevant for 2-3 seasons
mein fucking sides

but i'm a Lauch

checkmate bundesu

hello i am here now

#CustomerDerby will be the new Klassiker

hallo

Monster Münster vs Red Bull Leipzig

#derKlassiker

hehe

All these delicious customer tears.

>w-w-w-wee don't care about the Dortmund match. r-r-right guys?
>Dortmund has only been relevant for 3 years
>we're focusing on the important games

Is there anything more pathetic than a customer? lel, it's a few days till the match and you're in full damage control mode already.

Your defeat will be glorious and then guess who takes the lead!

"Tomorrow" is already Thursday hehe. I was supposed to write a vocabulary test but the teacher is ill for the week

Alright, since you're literally bagging for it I do you the favour:

>underage b&

>Is there anything more pathetic than a customer?
well yeah, a shareholder obviously

>unironically losing to RBL
lmao

Why are all clubs so buttmad about RBL?
Is it because of >muh tradition?

yes

it's literally the only reason

It's because they all have some sort of chrisis right now. The clubs that are doing fine, like cologne and berlin don't give a shit. Pretty much everyone else is 'underperforming' are in perma chrisis (>schalke, >hiv)

berlin/köln etc will be put into place once international load will decrease

hehe
load

>it's another lel-you-hate-customers?-you-have-to-be-a-shareholder episode

God I hate reruns so damn hard!

i hate u

you know remember the serie Dexter

you now remember that the 8th season was shit meme was just a meme.

Isn't it shit from the 2nd or 3rd season on?

never watched it
hard for me to get into series these days tbqh

are you telling me that you haven't watched mr bazinga or the walking bazinga yet?!

?

Wasn't hard at all for me to get into your mom tßh

By which I mean my dick was flaccid, because your mom is, (or was, RIP in that case) just like you, ugly af.

Looking forward to Der Klassiker on Saturday, although I probably won't be able to watch it.

:(

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>he can't get hard on command
lmao

>or was
well played

lol

will da bulls do it?