Be 17

>be 17
>tall but not very bulky
>start lifting with friends
>want to play football again
>sick of people telling me I'm small
>friends say "hurr hurr just take some of this and this"
>shell out an ungodly amount of money for mass gainer and creatine from Complete Ripoff
>Gain 30-40 lbs. in under 4 months
>left with stretch marks all over sides, upper arms, and inner thighs, and even lowest part of abdomen

Welp, I'm 21 now Sup Forums and my body is fucked from that. They have not gone away, never will. Apparently there are creams or something that hide them.

Moral of the story:

If you are small for your age, don't listen to people and stay small. Don't make the irreversible mistake I did.

Dubs for pics

Idiot dirty bulking is really bad for you and mass gainers are a joke
increass lean meat good fruit eggs and good carbs like oats and sweet potatoes l 6 lean meals a day done deal

Sadly didn't know at the time.

Lost 30 lbs after I stopped taking that shit

stretch marks will turn white with time, good luck for pale guys, i had a similar situation when i was 17 or 18 and started doing GOMAD and SS, which my 6'1" 135lb frame was not ready for, gained 25lbs in the first month, my thighs got it the worst, but after a couple of years the stretch marks were barely visible. The skin still feels thin and loose because the dermis tore and it never heals, but life goes on

Dude do you even /fit/
those faggs will laugh at your missery but will give you good advice i suggest you post there

Yeah I got this gigantic one like 4 inches above my dick and the skin feels like it would tear with minimal effort

Did you really go gomad and ss thats like a meme routine and diet

Who cares? Any woman you get knows her body will be covered in stretch marks if she ever gets pregnant.

heh yep, literally picked up a gallon of whole milk on my way to school in the mornings, took that fucker to each one of my classes and confused the fuck out of literally everyone. definitely regret it in retrospect but it did result in some pretty crazy newbie gains, and also crazy stomach cramps, endless farts, and acne

i don't even understand the point of bulking unless you're some kind of bara fag

I got stretch marks from being a fat ass in my teen years, they faded when i started lifting and building more muscle.

same story op, stretch marks for 7 years.
then I used Dr Bronners eucalyptus soap and my scars were gone after a few uses.
idk user, they sell it in grocery stores so pay like 7 and try it.
I have greek/irish skin btw

much thanks user

I'm going to try that too. I was a fatty when I was a teen, got a couple of doozys around my armpits. Cheers.

here are your dubs now post picks

I wouldn't mind posting pics but I'm afraid I don't want to do a google search for interception gifs

this this user said
/fit/
Even the sticky there has solid advice.

Roll

tl;dr OP got fat

Doesn't matter when I'm spending my days playing vidya and watching anime. Don't know why the hell I wasted my time with friends or lifting.

fucking poop wafer